First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is the WEIRDEST Akatsuki member?
Posted 6/26/10 , edited 6/26/10
This is my first poll! ^_^
Posted 6/26/10
Hidan! but he's still cool xD P:
Posted 6/26/10 , edited 8/1/10
Zetsu...!!!!
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10
Zetsu
Posted 7/1/10
zetsu then kakuzu XD
Posted 7/1/10
Cool I'll save my vote for last!
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
ill vote with Kakuzu , just to ruin Zetsu's score
Posted 7/4/10
zetsu he is really weird
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/10
no hes not , he just eats ppl , can split in two , has 2 personalities , looks like a plant , travels through stuff , u call that weird?
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
Zetsu
Posted 7/12/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

no hes not , he just eats ppl , can split in two , has 2 personalities , looks like a plant , travels through stuff , u call that weird?


Yes -.- xD
Posted 7/15/10 , edited 7/15/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

no hes not , he just eats ppl , can split in two , has 2 personalities , looks like a plant , travels through stuff , u call that weird?


Yes -.- xD


So what do you consider a weird character, Niny? It's a walking plant how is that NOT weird?
Posted 7/15/10

DippingS wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

no hes not , he just eats ppl , can split in two , has 2 personalities , looks like a plant , travels through stuff , u call that weird?


Yes -.- xD


So what do you consider a weird character, Niny? It's a walking plant how is that NOT weird?


OMG LOL XD
Posted 7/15/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

no hes not , he just eats ppl , can split in two , has 2 personalities , looks like a plant , travels through stuff , u call that weird?


Yes -.- xD


So what do you consider a weird character, Niny? It's a walking plant how is that NOT weird?


OMG LOL XD

I think he was being sarcastic, though x3
Posted 7/15/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

no hes not , he just eats ppl , can split in two , has 2 personalities , looks like a plant , travels through stuff , u call that weird?


Yes -.- xD


So what do you consider a weird character, Niny? It's a walking plant how is that NOT weird?


OMG LOL XD

I think he was being sarcastic, though x3


I know... just wanted to push him... just a little! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.