First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Student Council]
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 6/27/10
*Arisa walks in, yawns, goes my desk and falls asleep*
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/27/10
It's for the School Haine. Be a Yankee Cheer-Leader and just Cheer.

She said to herself in her head

Haine: wahhhhhhhhhh! TTuTT
Posted 6/27/10

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

It's for the School Haine. Be a Yankee Cheer-Leader and just Cheer.

She said to herself in her head

Haine: wahhhhhhhhhh! TTuTT


Hiro: "puts a cold pop on her face" Working hard i see, cuite "smirks"
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 6/27/10
(annoucement)
(If anyone see Arisa report her to the Staff Rm)

*Arisa wakes up*
''aa! i forgot i skip seeing the teacher, but i guess ill hide in here''
*crawls under the desk and stays there*
Posted 6/27/10

silent_sky wrote:

(annoucement)
(If anyone see Arisa report her to the Staff Rm)

*Arisa wakes up*
''aa! i forgot i skip seeing the teacher, but i guess ill hide in here''
*crawls under the desk and stays there*


Ayu: "looks at Arisa" U-u-um...Arisa, what are you doing down there? "bends down to her level"
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


silent_sky wrote:

(annoucement)
(If anyone see Arisa report her to the Staff Rm)

*Arisa wakes up*
''aa! i forgot i skip seeing the teacher, but i guess ill hide in here''
*crawls under the desk and stays there*


Ayu: "looks at Arisa" U-u-um...Arisa, what are you doing down there? "bends down to her level"


''nothing just doing some under the desk reading its a new trend''

Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


silent_sky wrote:

(annoucement)
(If anyone see Arisa report her to the Staff Rm)

*Arisa wakes up*
''aa! i forgot i skip seeing the teacher, but i guess ill hide in here''
*crawls under the desk and stays there*


Ayu: "looks at Arisa" U-u-um...Arisa, what are you doing down there? "bends down to her level"


''nothing just doing some under the desk reading its a new trend''



~ Announcement went on again~
Can Arisa from Class-3 please report to the staff room please, i repeat Arisa Class-3 report to the staff room immedinately

Ayu: "stares at Arisa" Shouldn`t you go Arisa? Besides...your not even holding a book to read. "smirks"
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

It's for the School Haine. Be a Yankee Cheer-Leader and just Cheer.

She said to herself in her head

Haine: wahhhhhhhhhh! TTuTT


Hiro: "puts a cold pop on her face" Working hard i see, cuite "smirks"


Haine:*jolt* E-e-etto. . . . erm. . . yea i was Practicing! Hm.hm! ^-^ Go~~~~ Hiro-Kun. . . . and everyone else that's in the race.
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
~ Announcement went on again~
Can Arisa from Class-3 please report to the staff room please, i repeat Arisa Class-3 report to the staff room immedinately

Ayu: "stares at Arisa" Shouldn`t you go Arisa? Besides...your not even holding a book to read. "smirks"


Arisa: aww, i got caught, was really that obivious
*crawls out under the desk*
Arisa: do i have to go, ill do anythng if you could get me out of that *clasp my hands together pleading*

Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/27/10
Haine came back from the cafe and sat in the room

Haine:hm. . . . .*thinking*
Posted 6/28/10

silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
~ Announcement went on again~
Can Arisa from Class-3 please report to the staff room please, i repeat Arisa Class-3 report to the staff room immedinately

Ayu: "stares at Arisa" Shouldn`t you go Arisa? Besides...your not even holding a book to read. "smirks"


Arisa: aww, i got caught, was really that obivious
*crawls out under the desk*
Arisa: do i have to go, ill do anythng if you could get me out of that *clasp my hands together pleading*



Ayu: "sigh" Hai hai. I will only let you out this time, be back i will go to the staff room "walks towards the door"
Posted 6/28/10

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

It's for the School Haine. Be a Yankee Cheer-Leader and just Cheer.

She said to herself in her head

Haine: wahhhhhhhhhh! TTuTT


Hiro: "puts a cold pop on her face" Working hard i see, cuite "smirks"


Haine:*jolt* E-e-etto. . . . erm. . . yea i was Practicing! Hm.hm! ^-^ Go~~~~ Hiro-Kun. . . . and everyone else that's in the race.


Hiro: "smiles" You will be fine "pats on her head---get up and walks--turns" Ah, Haine you look cute in that uniform "smirks"
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 6/28/10 , edited 6/28/10



Ayu: "sigh" Hai hai. I will only let you out this time, be back i will go to the staff room "walks towards the door"


Arisa: thnk you, now i promise you anything what will it be?
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/28/10


Hiro: "smiles" You will be fine "pats on her head---get up and walks--turns" Ah, Haine you look cute in that uniform "smirks"

Haine:*blushes* A-Arigotto. -smiles-
Posted 6/28/10

silent_sky wrote:




Ayu: "sigh" Hai hai. I will only let you out this time, be back i will go to the staff room "walks towards the door"


Arisa: thnk you, now i promise you anything what will it be?


Ayu: "turns around" Promise me try not to get into more troubles with the teachers this time. "sides door open and walks out"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.