First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [Applications] Clubs
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
8765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At home
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
Name (full name): LinhNhi Komatsu
Year: 2
Club: Student Council


Name (full name): Ichiro Yamasaki
Year: 3
Club: Kendo and Student Council
Posted 6/29/10

iLolita wrote:

Name (full name): LinhNhi Komatsu
Year: 2
Club: Student Council


Name (full name): Ichiro Yamasaki
Year: 3
Club: Kendo and Student Council


Approved!
(student council = mod; since you did the profile picture ~ You`re in
You can be in charge for changing the pictures)
Roleplayer Student
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
Name (full name): Yuri Maaki
Year: 2nd
Club: Choir (music club?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name (full name): Yuru Makki
Year: 2nd
Club: Art Club

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name (full name): Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Year: 2nd
Club: Computer Club
Posted 6/29/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Name (full name): Yuri Maaki
Year: 2nd
Club: Choir (music club?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name (full name): Yuru Makki
Year: 2nd
Club: Art Club

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name (full name): Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Year: 2nd
Club: Computer Club


Ayu: Approved!
Roleplayer Student
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
Name (full name):Angelica Himeno
Year:2nd
Club:is there more student council ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (full name):Melody Sakura
Year:2nd
Club:Music Club

Roleplayer Student
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 6/30/10 , edited 6/30/10
sorry i saw in the info there is no more student council..my deeply sorry for asking you such a stupid thing...
for Angelica Himeno the club is Music club as well
Posted 7/1/10

LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:

sorry i saw in the info there is no more student council..my deeply sorry for asking you such a stupid thing...
for Angelica Himeno the club is Music club as well


It`s alright ~~ But approved (:
And i`m so sorry that theres no more spots left ;[
Roleplayer Student
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:

sorry i saw in the info there is no more student council..my deeply sorry for asking you such a stupid thing...
for Angelica Himeno the club is Music club as well


It`s alright ~~ But approved (:
And i`m so sorry that theres no more spots left ;[


No...no problem...it was my fault too..
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
Name: Ayami Renkai Hakado
Year:2nd
Club: Girls soccer team captin and Girls Football captin (Or co-captin :P)
Roleplayer Student
6773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Lost in Space
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
Name (full name):Monique Montague
Year:2nd
Club:Soccer team captain(please*puppies eyes*
Roleplayer Student
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/6/10 , edited 8/6/10
Name(full name): Nana Sophi
Year: 2nd
Club: Marital Arts(Captain)(Marital Arts Club?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name(full name): Shisuke Hagsumi
Year: 3rd
Club: Kendo (Captain)(Kendo Club?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name(full name): Sonya Hagsumi
Year: 1st
Club: Kendo(Vice-Captain)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name(full name): Hatori Sophi
Year: 3rd
Club: Marital Arts(Vice-Captain)
Roleplayer Student
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Here is where you sign up for clubs you want to join ~

Name (full name):
Year:
Club:


Name(full name): Nana Sophi
Year: 2nd
Club: Marital Arts(Captain)(Marital Arts Club?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name(full name): Shisuke Hagsumi
Year: 3rd
Club: Kendo (Captain)(Kendo Club?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name(full name): Sonya Hagsumi
Year: 1st
Club: Kendo(Vice-Captain)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name(full name): Hatori Sophi
Year: 3rd
Club: Marital Arts(Vice-Captain)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.