First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
mod appl. #1
GFX Requester
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

mars2cool wrote:



i'm reallyy sorry >< but i have too much graphic mods right now, but
you make really cute stuff :3 if you want, when we're low on mods, i'll
tell you xD sorryy ><


It's ok sure then np
GFX Requester
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 7/31/10
Username:sacradust
Nickname:sac
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?:because i luv to make aviis and banners and stuff
How active are you?:im on all the time
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.):photoshop
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):













Kawaii Creator
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 8/5/10


ur work ish very cute, but the text is a bit too plain

Sowie >< but Declined SORRY ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
GFX Requester
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in crunchyroll.co...
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
actually can I change my position to resource mod?
Resource Mod (someone who puts textures in the forums and helps with the Help Forum

Username:iRaindrops
Nickname:Rain
How active are you? almost everyday
Can you help with the help forum with answering questions? of course
Can you put at least 10 new textures per month? sure
Put support banner in ur profile? yes
Invite ur buddies: (show proof by doing a screen shot WITH USERNAME AND GROUPS NAME] :] thankies) kays
Kawaii Creator
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

iRaindrops wrote:

actually can I change my position to resource mod?
Resource Mod (someone who puts textures in the forums and helps with the Help Forum

Username:iRaindrops
Nickname:Rain
How active are you? almost everyday
Can you help with the help forum with answering questions? of course
Can you put at least 10 new textures per month? sure
Put support banner in ur profile? yes
Invite ur buddies: (show proof by doing a screen shot WITH USERNAME AND GROUPS NAME] :] thankies) kays



sure (: ~ i'll change it now! but remember to put 10 new textures per month xD
Posted 8/5/10
Username:cutie-rose
Nickname:jazzy
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?:i love making graphics
How active are you?:everyday
Put support banner in ur profile?yes
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.):photoshop
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):
GFX Requester
7787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ask Mii~~~~
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

Cutie-Rose wrote:

Username:cutie-rose
Nickname:jazzy
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?:i love making graphics
How active are you?:everyday
Put support banner in ur profile?yes
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.):photoshop
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):


Adorable 8DD. Accepted!
Posted 8/6/10

kandakun wrote:


Cutie-Rose wrote:

Username:cutie-rose
Nickname:jazzy
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?:i love making graphics
How active are you?:everyday
Put support banner in ur profile?yes
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.):photoshop
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):


Adorable 8DD. Accepted!


thank you X3
GFX Requester
1368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/9/10
Forum Mod (someone who makes forums ~)

Username:StrawberryPoki
Nickname: Miharu
How active are you? Everyday
Invite ur buddies? (show proof by doing a screen shot with YOUR USERNAME AND GROUPS NAME) :] thankies) Sorry i dont know how to insert a pic from my comp to here. :(
Put support banner in ur profile? Done ~
What kind of forums are you going to make? We can make membership cards for people, when it's a special occasion (like christmas) we can have a christmas avii competition and the winner will have there avii as the sites dp (display pic) for a week or sumthin
GFX Requester
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 8/15/10 , edited 8/15/10
Username:heartdream
Nickname:hanna
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?: cause i love gfx designing ^^ and this group is very cute
How active are you?: yes!!
Put support banner in ur profile?im gonna after i post this >w<
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.):photoshop cs4
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):

Kawaii Designer
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 8/29/10
Username: IchigoGirl9876
Nickname: nat, nattie, nattie-chan (either nickname is fine)
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?: i wan't to become a kawaii maker designer because i love to make gfx's and wanna help out the group as much as possible
How active are you?: semi-active
Put support banner in ur profile? yep yep!
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.): gimp 2.6, photoscape (i use photoscape to put my copy right and profile text)
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):

GFX Requester
7787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ask Mii~~~~
Offline
Posted 9/9/10

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:

Username: IchigoGirl9876
Nickname: nat, nattie, nattie-chan (either nickname is fine)
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?: i wan't to become a kawaii maker designer because i love to make gfx's and wanna help out the group as much as possible
How active are you?: semi-active
Put support banner in ur profile? yep yep!
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.): gimp 2.6, photoscape (i use photoscape to put my copy right and profile text)
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):



Very cute ><. Accepted!
GFX Requester
7787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ask Mii~~~~
Offline
Posted 9/9/10

heartdream wrote:

Username:heartdream
Nickname:hanna
Why do you want to become a Kawaii Maker Designer?: cause i love gfx designing ^^ and this group is very cute
How active are you?: yes!!
Put support banner in ur profile?im gonna after i post this >w<
What Program do you use (photoshop,gimp,etc.):photoshop cs4
Invite ur buddies please: (show proof with screen shot WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE GROUPS NAME ON IT] :] thankies)

Examples (at least 3 examples in a spoiler please):



Accepted! Thank yo very much ;DD
GFX Requester
7787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ask Mii~~~~
Offline
Posted 9/9/10

StrawberryPoki wrote:

Forum Mod (someone who makes forums ~)

Username:StrawberryPoki
Nickname: Miharu
How active are you? Everyday
Invite ur buddies? (show proof by doing a screen shot with YOUR USERNAME AND GROUPS NAME) :] thankies) Sorry i dont know how to insert a pic from my comp to here. :(
Put support banner in ur profile? Done ~
What kind of forums are you going to make? We can make membership cards for people, when it's a special occasion (like christmas) we can have a christmas avii competition and the winner will have there avii as the sites dp (display pic) for a week or sumthin


Accepted! Please make lotsa forum ;DD
Kawaii Designer
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 9/9/10


thank you~ ill work my hardest
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.