First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply × Character Form ×
Member
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
Name: Yurika
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Elemental mage
Abilities: She can manipulate and control the elements ice, fire, water, wind, and earth
Personality: Kind, gentle, caring, understanding, patient, quiet
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): Female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 2-A
Picture (spoiler):


Name: Zen
Race (make it up and others will follow!):
Abilities: He follows six paths
* First Realm - When the symbol "一", representing the number one in Japanese, appears in his eye, it indicates his use of the first realm, the "Realm of Hell", which grants him the power to create real Illusions, capable of entering the real world. This power is simply reality-warping, with the limitation of, the Illusion must be pre-made before the power enters the real world. Seemingly he can use this ability without having the Illusion to appear in the real world, but only in the mind.
* Second Realm - ("二" represents the number two) is the "Realm of Hungry Ghosts", which grants him the power to use the skills of others; when he controls a person's body, he is able to perfectly perform their signature attacks.
* Third Realm - ("三" is three) is the "Realm of Beasts", which grants him the power to summon and control deadly animals.
* Fourth Realm - ("四" is four) is the "Realm of Asura", which increases his hand-to-hand combat skills as a Mist Flame surrounds his right eye.
* Fifth Realm - ("五" is five) is the "Realm of Humans", which increases his battle aura, thus his strength; it is considered to be the most dangerous of the Six Realms
* Sixth Realm - ("六" is six) is the "Realm of Heaven", which grants him the power to control others.
The symbols appears in his right red eye (he has one red eye one blue)
Personality: He isn't afraid to use others for his goals, though he is soft and kind to some people, he can come off as somewhat arrogant
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): Male
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 2-A
Picture (spoiler):

(Note even though he can use the sixth realm he has to at least scratch somebody with his sword to be able to possess them and after he has done that he can use the sixth realm on said people anytime he wants though he usually does this with Yurika)
Moderator
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

animefreak1122 wrote:

Name:Scarlett Heart
Race:puppet master(witch)
Abilities:controlling people using her puppets
Personality:wierd, crazy, unpredictable
Age:13
Sex (male or female or... pet):female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C):1B
Picture (spoiler):

Her Fav puppet: name:Haku


GO HAVE FUN RP!!! DO IT!!!
Moderator
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Name: Wolf Sujiyama
Race (make it up and others will follow!): full blood Fearian (a Fearian is a blind fearless warrior thats afraid of nothing... some are good and some are born dark and pure evil)
Abilities: can see everything by sound and movement, change into a wolf (wolf form changes randomely every day and night), control anything electrical
Personality: kind, short tempered, smart (sometimes knows things others haven't even heard of), destructive
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): male
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 3-C
Picture (spoiler):

____________________________________________________________

Name: Nella Recklaw
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Virus-Exorcist
Abilities: her body changes into a weapon, cause she's a virus-exorcist and her weapon can kill demons, akuma's, and ghosts
Personality: kind, loving, smart, helpful
Age: 13
Sex (male or female or... pet):
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 2-B
Picture (spoiler):


Beautiful.... NOW GO RP!!!
Moderator
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

Crazyanimechick45 wrote:

Name: Yurika
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Elemental mage
Abilities: She can manipulate and control the elements ice, fire, water, wind, and earth
Personality: Kind, gentle, caring, understanding, patient, quiet
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): Female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 2-A
Picture (spoiler):


Name: Zen
Race (make it up and others will follow!):
Abilities: He follows six paths
* First Realm - When the symbol "一", representing the number one in Japanese, appears in his eye, it indicates his use of the first realm, the "Realm of Hell", which grants him the power to create real Illusions, capable of entering the real world. This power is simply reality-warping, with the limitation of, the Illusion must be pre-made before the power enters the real world. Seemingly he can use this ability without having the Illusion to appear in the real world, but only in the mind.
* Second Realm - ("二" represents the number two) is the "Realm of Hungry Ghosts", which grants him the power to use the skills of others; when he controls a person's body, he is able to perfectly perform their signature attacks.
* Third Realm - ("三" is three) is the "Realm of Beasts", which grants him the power to summon and control deadly animals.
* Fourth Realm - ("四" is four) is the "Realm of Asura", which increases his hand-to-hand combat skills as a Mist Flame surrounds his right eye.
* Fifth Realm - ("五" is five) is the "Realm of Humans", which increases his battle aura, thus his strength; it is considered to be the most dangerous of the Six Realms
* Sixth Realm - ("六" is six) is the "Realm of Heaven", which grants him the power to control others.
The symbols appears in his right red eye (he has one red eye one blue)
Personality: He isn't afraid to use others for his goals, though he is soft and kind to some people, he can come off as somewhat arrogant
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): Male
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 2-A
Picture (spoiler):

(Note even though he can use the sixth realm he has to at least scratch somebody with his sword to be able to possess them and after he has done that he can use the sixth realm on said people anytime he wants though he usually does this with Yurika)



MAN THATS SO LONG!!! BUT EPIC!! ACCEPTED! VERY WELL DONE GO RP!
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 7/4/10 , edited 7/6/10
Name: Etrius
Race: Descendant (Demi-God)
Abilities: Multitude of excorcist abilities using a strong holy aura
Personality: Very religious and devoted, understanding and modest. Always seems to have his earphones on so he can't hear much,but resentful of his brother
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Class: 4B
Picture (spoiler):


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kai
Race: Shinigami
Abilities: Ninja traits, anti-magic wavelength, shadow bending
Personality:He's like a ghost; a very quiet & mysterious lone wolf, only speaks when it really needs to be said.
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Class: 4B
Picture (spoiler):
10770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/10 , edited 7/4/10
Name: Chimera Salvatore
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Yuki-ona (snow-woman)
Abilities: Can control ice and snow.
Personality: Shy, silent, gets embarassed easily.
Age: 13
Sex (male or female or... pet): Female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 2-B
Picture (spoiler):
Posted 7/4/10

CodemanAlpha wrote:

Name: Etrius
Race: Descendant (Demi-God)
Abilities: Multitude of excorcist abilities using a strong holy aura
Personality: Very religious and devoted. Always seems to have his earphones on so he can't hear much,but resentful of his brother
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Class: 4B
Picture (spoiler):


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kai
Race: Shinigami
Abilities: Ninja traits, anti-magic wavelength, shadow bending
Personality:He's like a ghost; a very quiet & mysterious lone wolf, only speaks when it really needs to be said.
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Class: 4B
Picture (spoiler):





FairyMusketeer wrote:

Name: Chimera Salvatore
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Yuki-ona (snow-woman)
Abilities: Can control ice and snow.
Personality: Shy, silent, gets embarassed easily.
Age: 13
Sex (male or female or... pet): Female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 2-B
Picture (spoiler):


Accepted.
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 7/4/10
w00t, Authentication ftw baby!
Member
1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / I'm on the moon!...
Offline
Posted 7/4/10 , edited 7/4/10
Name: Yuki

Race: Spirit

Abilities: Can control earth, water, air and ice as she is a spirit.


Personality: Yuki is quiet, shy, and very ladylike. Her original form is a crystal dragon. She can however use different forms of defense, and
she can weild a sword. She find human boys strange, and unpredictable.

Age: Yuki's age is unknown as she is a spirit.

Gender: Female.

Class: Unknown (no idea right now )



Member
15916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 7/5/10 , edited 7/5/10
Name: Rika Himazrwa
Race : demon is part bunny with bunny ears and tail
Abilities: telaportion, hypontizes with music , very high jummping, light magic
Personality: stubborn, shy, quite type, friendly , is sneaky and devilsh at times and etc
Sex (male or female or... pet): female
Class : 2-B

Picture (spoiler): with bunny form

picuter: human form:

Posted 7/5/10

lemonflower241 wrote:

Name: Yuki

Race: Spirit

Abilities: Can control earth, water, air and ice as she is a spirit.


Personality: Yuki is quiet, shy, and very ladylike. Her original form is a crystal dragon. She can however use different forms of defense, and
she can weild a sword. She find human boys strange, and unpredictable.

Age: Yuki's age is unknown as she is a spirit.

Gender: Female.

Class: Unknown (no idea right now )





Accept!
Posted 7/5/10

bunnisawr17 wrote:

Name: Rika Himazrwa
Race : demon is part bunny with bunny ears and tail
Abilities: telaportion, hypontizes with music , very high jummping, light magic
Personality: stubborn, shy, quite type, friendly , is sneaky and devilsh at times and etc
Sex (male or female or... pet): female
Class : 2-B

Picture (spoiler): with bunny form

picuter: human form:



Accept!
Member
7278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 7/5/10
Name: Alex
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Neko
Abilities: Making Wishes Come True, Making Hearts Moved With Music
Personality: Nice, Understanding, Fun, Funny, Cute, Overprotective, Mischievous, Weird
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): Female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 1-A
Picture (spoiler):

Posted 7/5/10

alexapao01 wrote:

Name: Alex
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Neko
Abilities: Making Wishes Come True, Making Hearts Moved With Music
Personality: Nice, Understanding, Fun, Funny, Cute, Overprotective, Mischievous, Weird
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): Female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 1-A
Picture (spoiler):



Sorry you just need to change your name someone took that name already sorry! but accept!
Posted 7/6/10 , edited 7/6/10
Name: Natsumi Soshi
Race (make it up and others will follow!): Elf-half wolfdemon (can transform and get wolf tail, ears, claws and teeth, but can chose what to transform. Her fur is dark brown)
Abilities: Magic, transform into a half wolf also fight with two swords who look like this:

Personality: Kind, caring, frendly, cute, can be wierd, help her friends as much as she can, can be childish, can be shy toward boys, blush easly when boys get to close. Thats because she isnt used to be with boys.
Age: 17
Sex (male or female or... pet): Female
Class (1-A,B,C-----2-A,B,C-----3-A,B,C-----or 4-A,B,C): 3A
Picture (spoiler):



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.