First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Did you Know..........
Posted 7/6/10
did you know that kabuto was from the akatsuki, he mightn't been sasori's spy
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

thats not true , give me an example


chapter 800


naruto has currently only 500 chapters
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:

did you know that kabuto was from the akatsuki, he mightn't been sasori's spy


no , he was , Madara stated that he was one of Sasori's spys and that he will pay for betraying the Akatsuki
Responsible
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Great then
Posted 7/8/10
Did u know the mark on naruto's back has been used in konoha as a symbol of friendship.
Posted 7/8/10
Did u know that ,sasuke is older than naruto
Posted 7/8/10
Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .
Posted 7/8/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

thats not true , give me an example


chapter 800


naruto has currently only 500 chapters


in one manga, there is more in other sites
Posted 7/8/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:

did you know that kabuto was from the akatsuki, he mightn't been sasori's spy


no , he was , Madara stated that he was one of Sasori's spys and that he will pay for betraying the Akatsuki


................, did i ask for the story
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

thats not true , give me an example


chapter 800


naruto has currently only 500 chapters


in one manga, there is more in other sites


yeah like 501 this week and next 502 butits impossible , to have more than kishimoto releases , so u must read fan - made ones , in that sort of manga naruto and Madara had fihgt allready etc , everything u readed was not true ( if wat u say is true ) and i dont use one mnga
Posted 7/13/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

i will its here:
u should begin at Chapter 397 : The Man Who Knows The Truth here is the chapter wich shows half of Madara's face and in the next one u will se him when he was younger , but i strongly recomand u start here , also , heres the link http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/01/


OH MY GAWD! THIS GREAT THANKS SO MUCH NINY!
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/14/10

DippingS wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

i will its here:
u should begin at Chapter 397 : The Man Who Knows The Truth here is the chapter wich shows half of Madara's face and in the next one u will se him when he was younger , but i strongly recomand u start here , also , heres the link http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/01/


OH MY GAWD! THIS GREAT THANKS SO MUCH NINY!


no prob
Posted 7/14/10
All the Uchiha's resemble each other... except some have beard, long or short hair... ect...
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/10

DippingS wrote:

All the Uchiha's resemble each other... except some have beard, long or short hair... ect...


but Sasuke and Madara , not even Itachi resembles Sasuke so much
Posted 7/15/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:

All the Uchiha's resemble each other... except some have beard, long or short hair... ect...


but Sasuke and Madara , not even Itachi resembles Sasuke so much


The only difference btwn Itachi and Sasuke is that Itachi inherited those creases along his face and he has a pony tail. Uchiha clan look very similar with each other....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.