First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Did you Know..........
Responsible
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:

Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .


Achoof elsalfa 3eybayk 3 forums wara ba3a9' :D
Posted 7/16/10

aliyankee wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:

Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .


Achoof elsalfa 3eybayk 3 forums wara ba3a9' :D


like i never saw it on manga
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
god , that are the oldest news now
Posted 7/16/10

aliyankee wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:

Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .


Achoof elsalfa 3eybayk 3 forums wara ba3a9' :D

hahaha adree mashy sh'3il

Posted 7/16/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


aliyankee wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:

Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .


Achoof elsalfa 3eybayk 3 forums wara ba3a9' :D


like i never saw it on manga


agool 3mran TM ok

lol
hahahahahaha


Responsible
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


aliyankee wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:

Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .


Achoof elsalfa 3eybayk 3 forums wara ba3a9' :D


like i never saw it on manga


agool 3mran TM ok

lol
hahahahahaha




WTF
Posted 7/16/10

The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


aliyankee wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:

Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .


Achoof elsalfa 3eybayk 3 forums wara ba3a9' :D


like i never saw it on manga


agool 3mran TM ok

lol
hahahahahaha




who said that i am 3mran
Responsible
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/17/10

someone insuring that U R 3MRAN BAKA
Posted 7/17/10
Ppl Did you know pm and the guest book exsisted for personal messages?
Posted 7/17/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


aliyankee wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:

Did u know that ,madara kidnapped naruto when he was a child .


Achoof elsalfa 3eybayk 3 forums wara ba3a9' :D


like i never saw it on manga


agool 3mran TM ok

lol
hahahahahaha




who said that i am 3mran


agool enta 3mran la ttfalsaf

Posted 7/17/10

DippingS wrote:

Ppl Did you know pm and the guest book exsisted for personal messages?


np it's ok here lol hahaha

Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
-.-
Posted 7/18/10
did you know naruto traveled to the past and fought with his father
Posted 7/18/10

The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Ppl Did you know pm and the guest book exsisted for personal messages?


np it's ok here lol hahaha



T_T is this a yes I will listen to Dippy or a Go to Hell Dippy I will do as I please?
Posted 7/18/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:

did you know naruto traveled to the past and fought with his father


Are you nuts... this never happened!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.