First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Shugo Chara RP
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
Come here to RP in Shugo Chara!

Have fun~!
Creator
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
Nagihiko F.

I walked into the Royal Garden to dee that there was nobody. I waited for everyone to arrive before we started al our paperwork.
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

Nagihiko F.

I walked into the Royal Garden to dee that there was nobody. I waited for everyone to arrive before we started al our paperwork.


Rima: *runs into the Royal Garden all flustered* Huh? No ones even here yet...i got all sweaty for nothing! *notices Nagi* "Oh your here...
Creator
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
Nagihiko F.

"Oh! Hello Rima! Have you seen any of the other Guardians?" I asked with a worried face.
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

Nagihiko F.

"Oh! Hello Rima! Have you seen any of the other Guardians?" I asked with a worried face.


Rima: No I havent...*looks at the pile of paper work to be done and with a heavy sigh* I guess we should get working huh?
Creator
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
Nagihiko F.

"Yeah..." I said as I sat down with Rima. We began on the paperwork.
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

Nagihiko F.

"Yeah..." I said as I sat down with Rima. We began on the paperwork.


Rima: *annoyed at the scilence i turn to Kusukusu* 'Can you go and look for the others? And tell them to hurry because we have a lot of work to do!'
Creator
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
Nagihiko F.

As Kusukusu flies off, there is complete silence. I just keep filling out the papers.
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/10 , edited 7/7/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

Nagihiko F.

As Kusukusu flies off, there is complete silence. I just keep filling out the papers.


Rima *gets that vein thing on her head and scribbles really fast on the paper work* Alright! Im gonna go look myself! *stands and is about to walk away...*
(sorry for the late reply!!! )

Creator
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Nagihiko Fujisaki

I had a blank face and both me and Rythm look at eachother and shrug.
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

Nagihiko Fujisaki

I had a blank face and both me and Rythm look at eachother and shrug.


Rima: *sits back down as she sees Kuskusu arrive*
Kusukusu: I couldnt find anyone Rima-chan!
Rima: ...
(i have no idea what to do next... )
Creator
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Nagihiko Fujisaki

I finished my part of papers so I walked over to Rima. "I finished my part of work so I'm off. See you tommorow!" I said. After I left, Rima was alone.
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

Nagihiko Fujisaki

I finished my part of papers so I walked over to Rima. "I finished my part of work so I'm off. See you tommorow!" I said. After I left, Rima was alone.


Rima *sighs and does the rest of her paperwork...* Baka...*Rima thinks about something and blushes and runs after Nagihiko*
Nagihiko!
Creator
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Nagihiko F.

"Hm? What is is Rima-chan?" I asked.
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

Nagihiko F.

"Hm? What is is Rima-chan?" I asked.


Rima: *runs into Nagi knocking us both down on the ground Kusukusu floats by Rhythm*
Nagi...I...I...*blushes beet root red and burys her face into ur chest*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.