First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
Skip Beat!
1280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pa
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
OMG im freaking in love with this manga! its so awesome.. i stayed up late reading it.. now the marathon is over.. i have to wait for them to put out more.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



Are you going crazy from the anime? I am. They need to release two episodes every week instead of one. I don't think it'll be 46 episodes more like 306270 -.-


Lol, i'm not that crazy. I have to keep myself occupied so i dun go crazy lol. But yeah, this series are gunna be really long. But i hope they dun drag it out cause i hate animes where they drag it on and on and on. T.T


I have occupied myself with a mangas. I've read about 3 12 chapter ones and two on going to about chapter 50+ which I need to wait for updates so I'm calmer. i just hope they could follow the manga but release two eps at a time. I feel the story is going to slow for just 1 ep a week even though it's basically following the manga's story. ~o~ what can I do? Maybe study? HAHAHA!
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
the manga is just plain awesome. i haven't got into manga like this before. it's just plain good.
9970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
I watched a lot of the anime here on crunchyroll and fell in love. Now I'm reading the manga and I've got to say that the series is pretty damn entertaining. I do love Kyoko and Ren soso much.
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



Are you going crazy from the anime? I am. They need to release two episodes every week instead of one. I don't think it'll be 46 episodes more like 306270 -.-


Lol, i'm not that crazy. I have to keep myself occupied so i dun go crazy lol. But yeah, this series are gunna be really long. But i hope they dun drag it out cause i hate animes where they drag it on and on and on. T.T


I have occupied myself with a mangas. I've read about 3 12 chapter ones and two on going to about chapter 50+ which I need to wait for updates so I'm calmer. i just hope they could follow the manga but release two eps at a time. I feel the story is going to slow for just 1 ep a week even though it's basically following the manga's story. ~o~ what can I do? Maybe study? HAHAHA!


LOL. Yeah go study! You need to inprove your grades =P..... As if! Lol. If you're bored and you like shojo mangas you should read "Full Moon wo Sagashite" by Arina. Its really good. =D Right now i'm trying to occupy myself by watching Blood+. Its really different but really good. =D

20912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mordor, Baker Str...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
oh my! i love skip beat so much! i think it is better than any shoujo manga..
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
skip beat better than any other shojo?? hmm not sure..

i still luv ouran high school host club tamaki x haruhi is getting hot

while ren x kyoko is relatively cold...
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



Are you going crazy from the anime? I am. They need to release two episodes every week instead of one. I don't think it'll be 46 episodes more like 306270 -.-


Lol, i'm not that crazy. I have to keep myself occupied so i dun go crazy lol. But yeah, this series are gunna be really long. But i hope they dun drag it out cause i hate animes where they drag it on and on and on. T.T


I have occupied myself with a mangas. I've read about 3 12 chapter ones and two on going to about chapter 50+ which I need to wait for updates so I'm calmer. i just hope they could follow the manga but release two eps at a time. I feel the story is going to slow for just 1 ep a week even though it's basically following the manga's story. ~o~ what can I do? Maybe study? HAHAHA!


LOL. Yeah go study! You need to inprove your grades =P..... As if! Lol. If you're bored and you like shojo mangas you should read "Full Moon wo Sagashite" by Arina. Its really good. =D Right now i'm trying to occupy myself by watching Blood+. Its really different but really good. =D



I've been reading some mangas but to be honest I like more mature mangas with blood and stuff. There's once in a while times when I read shoujo xD I'll check it out though :3
3061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
I love it. i saw the anime and watched it and had to read the manga to catch up! OMG I had seen the manga before at the bookstore and I read the synopsis for it and thought it sounded retarded but after reading and watching I am completely obsessed. =>.<=
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



Are you going crazy from the anime? I am. They need to release two episodes every week instead of one. I don't think it'll be 46 episodes more like 306270 -.-


Lol, i'm not that crazy. I have to keep myself occupied so i dun go crazy lol. But yeah, this series are gunna be really long. But i hope they dun drag it out cause i hate animes where they drag it on and on and on. T.T


I have occupied myself with a mangas. I've read about 3 12 chapter ones and two on going to about chapter 50+ which I need to wait for updates so I'm calmer. i just hope they could follow the manga but release two eps at a time. I feel the story is going to slow for just 1 ep a week even though it's basically following the manga's story. ~o~ what can I do? Maybe study? HAHAHA!


LOL. Yeah go study! You need to inprove your grades =P..... As if! Lol. If you're bored and you like shojo mangas you should read "Full Moon wo Sagashite" by Arina. Its really good. =D Right now i'm trying to occupy myself by watching Blood+. Its really different but really good. =D



I've been reading some mangas but to be honest I like more mature mangas with blood and stuff. There's once in a while times when I read shoujo xD I'll check it out though :3


OMG! Then watch Blood+ its not shojo it has blood and its wicked good! I'm addicted to it. Lol. Also try Chrno Crusade or Zombie Loan? They have monster type thingys in them. =]
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09

suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



Are you going crazy from the anime? I am. They need to release two episodes every week instead of one. I don't think it'll be 46 episodes more like 306270 -.-


Lol, i'm not that crazy. I have to keep myself occupied so i dun go crazy lol. But yeah, this series are gunna be really long. But i hope they dun drag it out cause i hate animes where they drag it on and on and on. T.T


I have occupied myself with a mangas. I've read about 3 12 chapter ones and two on going to about chapter 50+ which I need to wait for updates so I'm calmer. i just hope they could follow the manga but release two eps at a time. I feel the story is going to slow for just 1 ep a week even though it's basically following the manga's story. ~o~ what can I do? Maybe study? HAHAHA!


LOL. Yeah go study! You need to inprove your grades =P..... As if! Lol. If you're bored and you like shojo mangas you should read "Full Moon wo Sagashite" by Arina. Its really good. =D Right now i'm trying to occupy myself by watching Blood+. Its really different but really good. =D



I've been reading some mangas but to be honest I like more mature mangas with blood and stuff. There's once in a while times when I read shoujo xD I'll check it out though :3


OMG! Then watch Blood+ its not shojo it has blood and its wicked good! I'm addicted to it. Lol. Also try Chrno Crusade or Zombie Loan? They have monster type thingys in them. =]


No don't like those I mean like reall mature stuff like Zetman and High school Zombie (forgot the whole name) but thanks XD oooo I cant wait for the manga updates and claymore updates >_< (another month for that one)

edit: hey zomie hunter is not bad but I will be looking at loan/hunter to see if they get better ^^

ok..I dont like zombie loan but I like zombie hunter ^^
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



Are you going crazy from the anime? I am. They need to release two episodes every week instead of one. I don't think it'll be 46 episodes more like 306270 -.-


Lol, i'm not that crazy. I have to keep myself occupied so i dun go crazy lol. But yeah, this series are gunna be really long. But i hope they dun drag it out cause i hate animes where they drag it on and on and on. T.T


I have occupied myself with a mangas. I've read about 3 12 chapter ones and two on going to about chapter 50+ which I need to wait for updates so I'm calmer. i just hope they could follow the manga but release two eps at a time. I feel the story is going to slow for just 1 ep a week even though it's basically following the manga's story. ~o~ what can I do? Maybe study? HAHAHA!


LOL. Yeah go study! You need to inprove your grades =P..... As if! Lol. If you're bored and you like shojo mangas you should read "Full Moon wo Sagashite" by Arina. Its really good. =D Right now i'm trying to occupy myself by watching Blood+. Its really different but really good. =D



I've been reading some mangas but to be honest I like more mature mangas with blood and stuff. There's once in a while times when I read shoujo xD I'll check it out though :3


OMG! Then watch Blood+ its not shojo it has blood and its wicked good! I'm addicted to it. Lol. Also try Chrno Crusade or Zombie Loan? They have monster type thingys in them. =]


No don't like those I mean like reall mature stuff like Zetman and High school Zombie (forgot the whole name) but thanks XD oooo I cant wait for the manga updates and claymore updates >_< (another month for that one)

edit: hey zomie hunter is not bad but I will be looking at loan/hunter to see if they get better ^^

ok..I dont like zombie loan but I like zombie hunter ^^


Ah, so you like the mature stuff? =P Maybe X/1999 would be good for you? lol. I heard Claymore is really good... but what is it about?

162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
136 is so interesting what next were are other characters is there just her and box r ppl
wher is ren
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
OMG i'm just like you! I thought at first I would not like it but after I read the first chapter I was like wow! I LOVE Skip Beat
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

Im really bad at synopsis' XD but the anime and manga are really good. The manga carries on though... Anime ends like a few chapters earlier..

it's about this world where these monsters called forgot take over human bodies to eat humans guts and htey cna only be detected by claymore (ok I rememebr now they're cally yoma) and htey are half human half yoma. They can only be women though and hteyre called silver eyed witches because of their eyes.. they are part of an organisation which is crooked and as one boy whose whole family was killed by a yomafollows Claire.. a bottom rank claymore (there is rank 1-46 (I think)) in claymore and she's the lowest. They grow physically in strength and gain a good relationship. It's got good inter-stories and it's well drawn. I'd recommend it to you. I hope my summary was good enough. Oh and the claymores use simething called yoma energy and if htey surpass this energy they go rogue and turn into an "awakened". It all explaisn it early in the manga/anime anyway so I dont need to tell ya
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.