First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
Skip Beat!
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


I know! It's just like "waaaahh eh doesn't like me" then some other hot guy comes and she suddenly forgets alllll the love htey have shared and makes a mistake. It pisses me off. The only thing I don't like about Kyoko is that she always puts herself down however, atleast that has a real reason from her mother. Luckily she does it way less than she used to so I'm fine with her XD.

I know what you been about the pyscho thing. I decied to real some manga about some girl called Anne or Alice whatever and it was like so stupidly violent. Yeah she loves killing but one or many of the chracters were so retarded I was like "...riiiiiight" lol

Harems and ecchi OMG I don't care what people say, I think hentai is better than that ¬.¬ I mean the ones with like 9 year olds showing close-up pantie and cleavage shots WHAT ON EARTH?!! Even if it doesn't have pedo-bear bait then it's like "oh let me pick up this piece of paper!" *two pages showing butt and boobs* lol it's so stupid. Atleast in hentai they are just like "look everyone we're gonna screw this girl whether you like it or not". I ain't read hentai but I've seen some (not my style but what can you do.. as for yaoi... ahhh well not not my style (stories are dense to me) and yuri... girlxgirl doesn't interest me xD).

Anyway ~o~ I I agree with the hint of romance but only because I think it adds to tension which conflicts with the characters feelings and decisions. I like Skip Beat only having romance sessions here and there but now I want some in the next chapter. These past few chapters really drained me and I need some REN れん!!! haha
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

mleria wrote:


I know! It's just like "waaaahh eh doesn't like me" then some other hot guy comes and she suddenly forgets alllll the love htey have shared and makes a mistake. It pisses me off. The only thing I don't like about Kyoko is that she always puts herself down however, atleast that has a real reason from her mother. Luckily she does it way less than she used to so I'm fine with her XD.

I know what you been about the pyscho thing. I decied to real some manga about some girl called Anne or Alice whatever and it was like so stupidly violent. Yeah she loves killing but one or many of the chracters were so retarded I was like "...riiiiiight" lol

Harems and ecchi OMG I don't care what people say, I think hentai is better than that ¬.¬ I mean the ones with like 9 year olds showing close-up pantie and cleavage shots WHAT ON EARTH?!! Even if it doesn't have pedo-bear bait then it's like "oh let me pick up this piece of paper!" *two pages showing butt and boobs* lol it's so stupid. Atleast in hentai they are just like "look everyone we're gonna screw this girl whether you like it or not". I ain't read hentai but I've seen some (not my style but what can you do.. as for yaoi... ahhh well not not my style (stories are dense to me) and yuri... girlxgirl doesn't interest me xD).

Anyway ~o~ I I agree with the hint of romance but only because I think it adds to tension which conflicts with the characters feelings and decisions. I like Skip Beat only having romance sessions here and there but now I want some in the next chapter. These past few chapters really drained me and I need some REN れん!!! haha


OH! And those parts when the chick is in trouble and the guy comes and saves them.. "Weee, omg my prince!" Like come on Learn to defend yourself! AS IF everytime you get in trouble your "knight in shining armour" comes and saves you every time. >.> Lol. Kyoko is so hilarious though. xD I have a friend who used to put herself down all the time but now she doesn't anymore. ^^

And i agree. In Harem and Ecchi is just so stupid, like using an excuse to give fan service. >.> While Hentai gets straight to the point. WoooT. Although i dun read those but i get what you're saying,. Lol. I'm too young to read such dirty mangas! I also dislike yaoi and yuri.. No point in those either. Cause in those kind of stories they're usually waaaaaaay to childish and plus one of the charaters would always act the the opposite sex. So whats the point in that? Why not just read smutty mangas if you want those scenes in it?

ME TOO! I WANT REN TO PUT A MOVE ON HER! >.< But he won't, cause he's most likely scared that she'll say she dispises him. :(
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/20/09


T_T I just read chapter 137 and all I thought when I finished it was AUGUGUGUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH XD and then FINALLLLYYY NO MORE CHIORI AND NATSU BUSINESS!!

What do you think? @.@
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

mleria wrote:



T_T I just read chapter 137 and all I thought when I finished it was AUGUGUGUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH XD and then FINALLLLYYY NO MORE CHIORI AND NATSU BUSINESS!!

What do you think? @.@

Omg, when i read that i was like, "YESSS! ITS OVER!" then i was hoping for more RenXKyoko time. Lol. But the manga is processing sooo slooow. T.T
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Spoiler people Spoiler
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
humph...kyoko all the way..i know i know she can be highly emotional at times but she has a unique acting style..if i were to act Mio in my own way i swear im gonna have a nervous breakdown..so you go girl
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
hello everyone... i just want to ask a question about the manga.... how did reino know that ren is corn? i'm just curious because of what i read from the manga.... thanks a lot....
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



T_T I just read chapter 137 and all I thought when I finished it was AUGUGUGUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH XD and then FINALLLLYYY NO MORE CHIORI AND NATSU BUSINESS!!

What do you think? @.@

Omg, when i read that i was like, "YESSS! ITS OVER!" then i was hoping for more RenXKyoko time. Lol. But the manga is processing sooo slooow. T.T

I am hoping for that too >_< Meanwhile I've been getting into Kurohime and another manga but I forgot the name XD
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
I want Ren or Sho to come back into the plot T^T
Bitchy Kyoko is awesome thou!
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



T_T I just read chapter 137 and all I thought when I finished it was AUGUGUGUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH XD and then FINALLLLYYY NO MORE CHIORI AND NATSU BUSINESS!!

What do you think? @.@

Omg, when i read that i was like, "YESSS! ITS OVER!" then i was hoping for more RenXKyoko time. Lol. But the manga is processing sooo slooow. T.T

I am hoping for that too >_< Meanwhile I've been getting into Kurohime and another manga but I forgot the name XD

Ima keeping myself busy by watching Noein. Lol. Whats Kurohime about?
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

shion_mion wrote:

I didn't see any topic about this manga is there is please delete it

Info: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=1863


I actually think I wouldn't like this manga but after I read the first volume I was like "AHHHH!!! I WANNA KNOW MORE!!!" and that's how my obsession with Skip♦Beat! started...
It's up to volume 12 right now (the "official" English translated one)

Anyone who reads Skip♦Beat!?

Don't just look at the cover and judge it, read it before you say anything.

No Spoilers if possible...please




----
ANYWAY!~ Skip♦Beat!:


Skip Beat! Anime preview:
http://www.my-cartoon.com.tw/skipbeat/story.htm


Do u know how many manga there are?

2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:


suzbanna wrote:


mleria wrote:



T_T I just read chapter 137 and all I thought when I finished it was AUGUGUGUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH XD and then FINALLLLYYY NO MORE CHIORI AND NATSU BUSINESS!!

What do you think? @.@

Omg, when i read that i was like, "YESSS! ITS OVER!" then i was hoping for more RenXKyoko time. Lol. But the manga is processing sooo slooow. T.T

I am hoping for that too >_< Meanwhile I've been getting into Kurohime and another manga but I forgot the name XD

Ima keeping myself busy by watching Noein. Lol. Whats Kurohime about?


Uhm tI'm lazy so Imma rip the summary from somewhere XD

"A young boy, Zero, is saved by a mysterious gunslinger who uses magical bullets. Later revealed to be Kurohime, she is the greatest magician in the world; however, she disappears shortly after saving him. Having fallen in love with her, he trains to become a gunslinger and ten years later, his search comes to an end, and both of them team up as fugitives running away from an angry warlord wanting to take his revenge on Kurohime for what she did to him 10 years ago. He finds that she has now been cursed by the gods, and now walks the Earth as a child by the name of Himeko. Her magic powers were greatly hindered as a consequence. The only way to revert the curse is for Kurohime to fall in love with somebody, a task that Kurohime is incapable of doing. However, experiencing crushes or infatuation causes the spell to be broken momentarily, allowing for the couple to get out of bad situations."
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

_Misuzu wrote:

Do u know how many manga there are?



As of now there are 17 volumes (english)
but I don't know how many in Japanese
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
I can't believe ppl would say that it's ok. IT'S MORE THAN OK!! SKIP BEAT IS AWESOME!!! Seriously it's genius!!!
23426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
It is a very good series. I've enjoyed each of the volumes and the anime. And always look forward to Sunday afternoon....
First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.