First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Boys dorm:
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

Hottie3003 wrote:

-Jonathan opened his eyes and saw Pete-
Jonathan: Could it be that I'm in heaven? Am I?
*Jona, man, come to your senses now, time to not life in ponyland anymore*
*Ah, thanks Devil*
Jonathan: Agh, um , yes, I'm sorry about. Making you worry about that. Youd probably rather worry about a cute girly right? -blushes-
*Stay zen, Jona, stay zen*
Jonathan: Well, then I'll wait here till you finished the bed...
*Hehe, Jona, take this opportunity, once he's finished your bed, to show your real skills. And thank him properly*
*Omg, devil! That's so naughty! I could never do that! He's Him!*
*Pussy*
*No I don't wanna be a pussy*
*Then do it*
*Okay... If you tell me so. You've never decieved me... or discounseled me*
-he waits till Pete is finished-



*Hmm.... What to say to that...Hmm no answers Pete*
Pete:
Hmm... okay... Wouldn't you?
he looked at the wood finishing the bed
Pete:
It's almost done... It just needs my finishing touch
he smiled and touched Jonathan as he said that
Student
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On mars
Offline
Posted 7/28/10





*Hmm.... What to say to that...Hmm no answers Pete*
Pete:
Hmm... okay... Wouldn't you?
he looked at the wood finishing the bed
Pete:
It's almost done... It just needs my finishing touch
he smiled and touched Jonathan as he said that


*Just do it now, this is the perfect moment*
Jonathan: No not really, all I need.. is... -he looks at the almost done bed-
*I can't, it would offend Him*
*Come on Jona, he touches you, he wants it man*
*How should I start out?*
*That's my Jona! Small... start out small*
-Jonathan touches Pete back and then, with amazing persuation he pulls Pete's head to his and kisses him-
*THAT"S NOT SMALL, MORON!*
*Tehee~ Oops, sometimes I lose myself*
Jonathan -blushes-: Ah, I'm so sorry... -(like a dramaqueen) he runs away to the kitchen of the boys dorm-
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

Hottie3003 wrote:

*Just do it now, this is the perfect moment*
Jonathan: No not really, all I need.. is... -he looks at the almost done bed-
*I can't, it would offend Him*
*Come on Jona, he touches you, he wants it man*
*How should I start out?*
*That's my Jona! Small... start out small*
-Jonathan touches Pete back and then, with amazing persuation he pulls Pete's head to his and kisses him-
*THAT"S NOT SMALL, MORON!*
*Tehee~ Oops, sometimes I lose myself*
Jonathan -blushes-: Ah, I'm so sorry... -(like a dramaqueen) he runs away to the kitchen of the boys dorm-


Being shocked after being kissed by a boy
Pete:
Rrrrrrightttt......
he looks at the beautiful bed
Pete:
No! I'm sorry! Don't hate me! It wasn't me...
he looks at the bed some more
Pete:
Hey! Don't give me that look! Don't tell me we won't be a thing anymore!
So... You really think I'll just take that? No way loser! Go away! I never want to see that again!
Pete: But... You are... Everything to me... Fine... You don't want me? I can get better... Just know what you've rejected...
he finishes the other bed
Student
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On mars
Offline
Posted 7/28/10



Being shocked after being kissed by a boy
Pete:
Rrrrrrightttt......
he looks at the beautiful bed
Pete:
No! I'm sorry! Don't hate me! It wasn't me...
he looks at the bed some more
Pete:
Hey! Don't give me that look! Don't tell me we won't be a thing anymore!
So... You really think I'll just take that? No way loser! Go away! I never want to see that again!
Pete: But... You are... Everything to me... Fine... You don't want me? I can get better... Just know what you've rejected...
he finishes the other bed


Jonathan comes hupping around the corner, his head in heaven
Jonathan hears Pete talking to something and glances around the corner
He sees Pete talking to his bed.
Jonathan:*what is He up to? Oh I guess He's just fixing my bed with a love-spell for me, so that means: HE LIKES ME TOO! yay*
*Wait no it's too early to walk in on him now, I just force kissed him* -he blushed- *Ooh I really feel like a princess~*
*Well let's take a long walk in the gardens to calm down*
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Pete laid down on the bed that rejected him
but yet the bed got angry

Get off me!
Pete: Nopes! You were build for this so... No stress!
he grinned
Student
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On mars
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

NiennaOronar wrote:

Pete laid down on the bed that rejected him
but yet the bed got angry

Get off me!
Pete: Nopes! You were build for this so... No stress!
he grinned


-Jonathan comes running in-
Pete!! help me please -closes the door behind him-
They're trying to kill me -sniffs-
-agian he gets enchanted by pete's greatness and gets all dreamy again-
*ooh, what was I panicking about....... I forgot... Oh well... I've entered my dream agin anyway, with the GodlyUnicornTiger here.... aah, life's good~*


Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Hottie3003 wrote:


NiennaOronar wrote:

Pete laid down on the bed that rejected him
but yet the bed got angry

Get off me!
Pete: Nopes! You were build for this so... No stress!
he grinned


-Jonathan comes running in-
Pete!! help me please -closes the door behind him-
They're trying to kill me -sniffs-
-agian he gets enchanted by pete's greatness and gets all dreamy again-
*ooh, what was I panicking about....... I forgot... Oh well... I've entered my dream agin anyway, with the GodlyUnicornTiger here.... aah, life's good~*




Pete: Hmm? You said something Jona?
he smiled amazingly sexy
Student
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On mars
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10



Pete: Hmm? You said something Jona?
he smiled amazingly sexy


*Oh my~, his smile is soo very dazzling* -he almost faints-
*Jona, Jona! Don't go do that now!! That's not what you came here for!*
*Hm, ooh yeah* -clamps all teary to Pete-
Uwaaah, someone is trying to kill me, uwaaah~
*Oh my god, I must look so cute right now~~ I bet he falls in love with me x1000 now, heehee*


Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Hottie3003 wrote:

*Oh my~, his smile is soo very dazzling* -he almost faints-
*Jona, Jona! Don't go do that now!! That's not what you came here for!*
*Hm, ooh yeah* -clamps all teary to Pete-
Uwaaah, someone is trying to kill me, uwaaah~
*Oh my god, I must look so cute right now~~ I bet he falls in love with me x1000 now, heehee*




Pete looked wondering
Pete:
Hmm... kill you... You say?
he smiles slightly
Pete:
That's not good èh?
Student
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On mars
Offline
Posted 8/5/10


Pete looked wondering
Pete:
Hmm... kill you... You say?
he smiles slightly
Pete:
That's not good èh?


Jonathan: -looks all teary now- No, that's very bad.. will you please protect me? *My knight*

Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

Hottie3003 wrote:

Jonathan: -looks all teary now- No, that's very bad.. will you please protect me? *My knight*



Pete: Okay... Fine Jona... I will...
he put his arm around his shoulder
Student
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On mars
Offline
Posted 8/5/10



Pete: Okay... Fine Jona... I will...
he put his arm around his shoulder


*OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, I did it!* -faints 20 times and stands up- T-t-thank you... -blushes- *~I reached heaven, I reached heaven~*
-hears people screaming in the garden- *Ah well, who gives a shit about what happens outside* S-s-shall we take a walk in the garden?

Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

Hottie3003 wrote:




Pete: Okay... Fine Jona... I will...
he put his arm around his shoulder


*OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, I did it!* -faints 20 times and stands up- T-t-thank you... -blushes- *~I reached heaven, I reached heaven~*
-hears people screaming in the garden- *Ah well, who gives a shit about what happens outside* S-s-shall we take a walk in the garden?



*Hmm... Oh well... The bed doesn't want me anyway....*
Pete:
Fine... Let's go...
Student
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On mars
Offline
Posted 8/5/10



*Hmm... Oh well... The bed doesn't want me anyway....*
Pete:
Fine... Let's go...


Jonathan: Yay!
-walks out towards the garden-
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 8/7/10
Paw: so here we are,
then he took a good look around, man this place is a mess! he thought, '
Paw:
it wasn't like this last time i was here
he went on his fours again and began to search to dorm to his room, it also was serious mess, though miraculously some rooms seemed to have survived
Paw:
man! where is everyone?
he turned towards vivian, smiling sheepishly
Paw:
no one is here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.