First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Do you think middle eastern women are beautiful and that they are underrated?
Posted 6/29/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:

"that picture is getting annoying"

see? even you get annoyed by the mere sight of them xD point proven and case closed

No, this case has just started. The picture is annoying because it makes the text wall even longer. darling. Just admit it us latina andmiddle eastern woman, drive you guys crazy?!!


HAH! no woman drive me crazy

Darling, if you was to see me, the nest thing you'll be trying to do is put sleeping pill in my drink. So stop txting me, phone calling me, and peeking through my window...


You're not making any sense, girl... but please show us your great beauty then, remove that idol pic and upload a picture of yourself... i dare you


Darling, I'm the look alike of my avy if you didn't know. Also, you want my pic so that you can later off jerk to it? No, I'm not those 12 yrs old girlz you have done it too in the internet*cough* I'm the next Rubiup in this b*tch and if you do not know who this latina is then take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-K7hrMXJq8


i figured you would say something like that.... tsss excuses excuses


Darling, I'm not in love with you. The fact that you are actually thinking that determines that YOU are in love with me. When you look like Gabriel Aubry or James Scott, maybe Brad Pitt then you can hit me up. Sheesh! now let this sexy person with this sexy body BREATHHH! Let-this-person-breath!


HAHA you wish xD


Look, I do not wish for anything. I just wish you can go to the eye doctor so that you can get your eye check because you apparently don't know what is beautiful or hot. Then once you get ur glasses, you can come and talk to me. But for now let this sexy body that have put people down to the floor with just bumping into them ike Megan fox, breath. BREATH Now stop txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, peeking through my window, phone calling me and writing me love letters... like c'mon! control urself!


damn trolls -.-

go back to your cave!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29



LMFAO No, I do not want to go back to the cave with you.


now you are saying we own a cave together? well you can sleep outside tonight then! or in the couch.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:

"that picture is getting annoying"

see? even you get annoyed by the mere sight of them xD point proven and case closed

No, this case has just started. The picture is annoying because it makes the text wall even longer. darling. Just admit it us latina andmiddle eastern woman, drive you guys crazy?!!


HAH! no woman drive me crazy

Darling, if you was to see me, the nest thing you'll be trying to do is put sleeping pill in my drink. So stop txting me, phone calling me, and peeking through my window...


You're not making any sense, girl... but please show us your great beauty then, remove that idol pic and upload a picture of yourself... i dare you


Darling, I'm the look alike of my avy if you didn't know. Also, you want my pic so that you can later off jerk to it? No, I'm not those 12 yrs old girlz you have done it too in the internet*cough* I'm the next Rubiup in this b*tch and if you do not know who this latina is then take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-K7hrMXJq8


i figured you would say something like that.... tsss excuses excuses


Darling, I'm not in love with you. The fact that you are actually thinking that determines that YOU are in love with me. When you look like Gabriel Aubry or James Scott, maybe Brad Pitt then you can hit me up. Sheesh! now let this sexy person with this sexy body BREATHHH! Let-this-person-breath!


HAHA you wish xD


Look, I do not wish for anything. I just wish you can go to the eye doctor so that you can get your eye check because you apparently don't know what is beautiful or hot. Then once you get ur glasses, you can come and talk to me. But for now let this sexy body that have put people down to the floor with just bumping into them ike Megan fox, breath. BREATH Now stop txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, peeking through my window, phone calling me and writing me love letters... like c'mon! control urself!


damn trolls -.-

go back to your cave!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29



LMFAO No, I do not want to go back to the cave with you.


now you are saying we own a cave together? well you can sleep outside tonight then! or in the couch.

Say that to my FACE!!!
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

magicuser360 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Ok, so there is beautiful people in every race, but I believe middle eastern people have the most natural beauty. They have big beautiful almond eyes that captivates you. I think they can seduce a guy instantly with a look without even trying, seriously. Those women cover themselves but they still have the ability to bring someone to just stare at them. Instead of trying to get a guys attention with less clothes or anything like that, they real you in with love, their face, and mysteriousness... now that's talent. Same goes with the south asian (indians and etc) I think these women do have a reason to cover themselves They'll be stalk every where they went, + middle eastern guys only want them for themselves. They are all keeping it a SECRET. And their beauty are underrated... which I don't understand. They are gorgeousss


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o73bjaMxqzo&feature=PlayList&p=DA95D11D3090

By far middle eastern women are the most exotic with their skin tone and dark hair.



I definitely agree that there is beauty in every race, and that many Middle Eastern and Indian women are beautiful (as are other ethnic groups). However, if you're going to make a statement based on that video that Middle Eastern and Indian women are the most beautiful, it would be inaccurate. The girls shown in that video don't look like 99% of the Middle Eastern and Indian women. They are heavily mixed with European ancestry, and for the most part are models, actresses, and pageant queens and such. And you say that they're the most beautiful for their brown skin and dark hair and such, but honestly the coloring of most of the women in the video is no different than the coloring of many European women.

For the record, I'm half Indian (with European ancestry on that side of course) and my Cuban side (which is mostly European) has some Middle Eastern ancestry. I have fair skin, light eyes, and light hair, and I would probably never consider myself to be the image of an Indian or Middle Eastern woman simply because of the fact that I look nothing like them, just like the women in the video.


I agree also that beauty is found in every race no matter what color or features. I am anglo-Indian (of British and Indian mixed)

You're wrong when you say that the girls in the picture are mixed with European ancestry. Sure, some of course are, but just because they look like that doesn't mean they are.

Many Indians and Middle Eastern people are extremely fair-skinned as fair as the Europeans, and have light colored hair and eyes. Look at the North Indians(mainly North), or Iranians, or Arabs, Turks... I'm not saying all do, but many do. I'm sick of the stereotype that all people from there are darker-skinned because it's not true. (Not that you're accentuating that, but I'm just saying)

^^














That is true that there are light skinned people in northern India and in Arab countries, but honestly they look nothing like the girls in the video. The light skin also does come from European ancestry. The reason they are more prevalent in the northern part of India and in the Arab countries closer to Europe is because they mixed with Europeans. Many of them don't acknowledge it or trace their family lines to that, but it's true. I know my dad's family has it, and they deny it. But you're right, not everyone there is dark-skinned.

I guess I should have worded it a tad differently, but really the point I was trying to make was that the girls shown in the video represent such a small portion of Indian and Middle Eastern women. Yes, there are light-skinned women, but darker skin and eyes are still far more prevalent in that region, and yet they seem to be totally ignored in that video.

In India and the Middle East, "European" coloring and features is what's considered beautiful. All those girls shown are "beauties" and are models and Bollywood stars because of their light skin and light eyes and European facial features, while darker-skinned girls with less-European features (which are far more prevalent) are totally ignored.

So my point really is that the video isn't really representational of the beauty that exists in the Middle East, and while the girls may be Middle Eastern, they're only "beauties" because they fit to a European standard of beauty. So if the OP wants to make a claim like:


middle eastern people have the most natural beauty


then she should back it up with something more representational, not something that includes models and actresses that encompasses a small portion of the population and completely neglects the rest.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

touchzanaflexpens wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Ok, so there is beautiful people in every race, but I believe middle eastern people have the most natural beauty. They have big beautiful almond eyes that captivates you. I think they can seduce a guy instantly with a look without even trying, seriously. Those women cover themselves but they still have the ability to bring someone to just stare at them. Instead of trying to get a guys attention with less clothes or anything like that, they real you in with love, their face, and mysteriousness... now that's talent. Same goes with the south asian (indians and etc) I think these women do have a reason to cover themselves They'll be stalk every where they went, + middle eastern guys only want them for themselves. They are all keeping it a SECRET. And their beauty are underrated... which I don't understand. They are gorgeousss


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o73bjaMxqzo&feature=PlayList&p=DA95D11D3090

By far middle eastern women are the most exotic with their skin tone and dark hair.



I definitely agree that there is beauty in every race, and that many Middle Eastern and Indian women are beautiful (as are other ethnic groups). However, if you're going to make a statement based on that video that Middle Eastern and Indian women are the most beautiful, it would be inaccurate. The girls shown in that video don't look like 99% of the Middle Eastern and Indian women. They are heavily mixed with European ancestry, and for the most part are models, actresses, and pageant queens and such. And you say that they're the most beautiful for their brown skin and dark hair and such, but honestly the coloring of most of the women in the video is no different than the coloring of many European women.

For the record, I'm half Indian (with European ancestry on that side of course) and my Cuban side (which is mostly European) has some Middle Eastern ancestry. I have fair skin, light eyes, and light hair, and I would probably never consider myself to be the image of an Indian or Middle Eastern woman simply because of the fact that I look nothing like them, just like the women in the video.


I agree also that beauty is found in every race no matter what color or features. I am anglo-Indian (of British and Indian mixed)

You're wrong when you say that the girls in the picture are mixed with European ancestry. Sure, some of course are, but just because they look like that doesn't mean they are.

Many Indians and Middle Eastern people are extremely fair-skinned as fair as the Europeans, and have light colored hair and eyes. Look at the North Indians(mainly North), or Iranians, or Arabs, Turks... I'm not saying all do, but many do. I'm sick of the stereotype that all people from there are darker-skinned because it's not true. (Not that you're accentuating that, but I'm just saying)

^^














That is true that there are light skinned people in northern India and in Arab countries, but honestly they look nothing like the girls in the video. The light skin also does come from European ancestry. The reason they are more prevalent in the northern part of India and in the Arab countries closer to Europe is because they mixed with Europeans. Many of them don't acknowledge it or trace their family lines to that, but it's true. I know my dad's family has it, and they deny it. But you're right, not everyone there is dark-skinned.

I guess I should have worded it a tad differently, but really the point I was trying to make was that the girls shown in the video represent such a small portion of Indian and Middle Eastern women. Yes, there are light-skinned women, but darker skin and eyes are still far more prevalent in that region, and yet they seem to be totally ignored in that video.

In India and the Middle East, "European" coloring and features is what's considered beautiful. All those girls shown are "beauties" and are models and Bollywood stars because of their light skin and light eyes and European facial features, while darker-skinned girls with less-European features (which are far more prevalent) are totally ignored.

So my point really is that the video isn't really representational of the beauty that exists in the Middle East, and while the girls may be Middle Eastern, they're only "beauties" because they fit to a European standard of beauty. So if the OP wants to make a claim like:


middle eastern people have the most natural beauty


then she should back it up with something more representational, not something that includes models and actresses that encompasses a small portion of the population and completely neglects the rest.


They are natural beauty. I don't see them running around trying to get their hair done, nails, or worry about wearing make up *cough*
Posted 6/29/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:

"that picture is getting annoying"

see? even you get annoyed by the mere sight of them xD point proven and case closed

No, this case has just started. The picture is annoying because it makes the text wall even longer. darling. Just admit it us latina andmiddle eastern woman, drive you guys crazy?!!


HAH! no woman drive me crazy

Darling, if you was to see me, the nest thing you'll be trying to do is put sleeping pill in my drink. So stop txting me, phone calling me, and peeking through my window...


You're not making any sense, girl... but please show us your great beauty then, remove that idol pic and upload a picture of yourself... i dare you


Darling, I'm the look alike of my avy if you didn't know. Also, you want my pic so that you can later off jerk to it? No, I'm not those 12 yrs old girlz you have done it too in the internet*cough* I'm the next Rubiup in this b*tch and if you do not know who this latina is then take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-K7hrMXJq8


i figured you would say something like that.... tsss excuses excuses


Darling, I'm not in love with you. The fact that you are actually thinking that determines that YOU are in love with me. When you look like Gabriel Aubry or James Scott, maybe Brad Pitt then you can hit me up. Sheesh! now let this sexy person with this sexy body BREATHHH! Let-this-person-breath!


HAHA you wish xD


Look, I do not wish for anything. I just wish you can go to the eye doctor so that you can get your eye check because you apparently don't know what is beautiful or hot. Then once you get ur glasses, you can come and talk to me. But for now let this sexy body that have put people down to the floor with just bumping into them ike Megan fox, breath. BREATH Now stop txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, peeking through my window, phone calling me and writing me love letters... like c'mon! control urself!


damn trolls -.-

go back to your cave!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29



LMFAO No, I do not want to go back to the cave with you.


now you are saying we own a cave together? well you can sleep outside tonight then! or in the couch.

Say that to my FACE!!!


If you dare show it, troll xD
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
I'm just keeping it real....
When keeping it real goes wronggg
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


negative1111 wrote:

"that picture is getting annoying"

see? even you get annoyed by the mere sight of them xD point proven and case closed

No, this case has just started. The picture is annoying because it makes the text wall even longer. darling. Just admit it us latina andmiddle eastern woman, drive you guys crazy?!!


HAH! no woman drive me crazy

Darling, if you was to see me, the nest thing you'll be trying to do is put sleeping pill in my drink. So stop txting me, phone calling me, and peeking through my window...


You're not making any sense, girl... but please show us your great beauty then, remove that idol pic and upload a picture of yourself... i dare you


Darling, I'm the look alike of my avy if you didn't know. Also, you want my pic so that you can later off jerk to it? No, I'm not those 12 yrs old girlz you have done it too in the internet*cough* I'm the next Rubiup in this b*tch and if you do not know who this latina is then take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-K7hrMXJq8


i figured you would say something like that.... tsss excuses excuses


Darling, I'm not in love with you. The fact that you are actually thinking that determines that YOU are in love with me. When you look like Gabriel Aubry or James Scott, maybe Brad Pitt then you can hit me up. Sheesh! now let this sexy person with this sexy body BREATHHH! Let-this-person-breath!


HAHA you wish xD


Look, I do not wish for anything. I just wish you can go to the eye doctor so that you can get your eye check because you apparently don't know what is beautiful or hot. Then once you get ur glasses, you can come and talk to me. But for now let this sexy body that have put people down to the floor with just bumping into them ike Megan fox, breath. BREATH Now stop txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, peeking through my window, phone calling me and writing me love letters... like c'mon! control urself!


damn trolls -.-

go back to your cave!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29



LMFAO No, I do not want to go back to the cave with you.


now you are saying we own a cave together? well you can sleep outside tonight then! or in the couch.

Say that to my FACE!!!


If you dare show it, troll xD

All I have to say is "Yo Momma" That's simple.. yo momma.

7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Ok, so there is beautiful people in every race, but I believe middle eastern people have the most natural beauty. They have big beautiful almond eyes that captivates you. I think they can seduce a guy instantly with a look without even trying, seriously. Those women cover themselves but they still have the ability to bring someone to just stare at them. Instead of trying to get a guys attention with less clothes or anything like that, they real you in with love, their face, and mysteriousness... now that's talent. Same goes with the south asian (indians and etc) I think these women do have a reason to cover themselves They'll be stalk every where they went, + middle eastern guys only want them for themselves. They are all keeping it a SECRET. And their beauty are underrated... which I don't understand. They are gorgeousss


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o73bjaMxqzo&feature=PlayList&p=DA95D11D3090

By far middle eastern women are the most exotic with their skin tone and dark hair.



I definitely agree that there is beauty in every race, and that many Middle Eastern and Indian women are beautiful (as are other ethnic groups). However, if you're going to make a statement based on that video that Middle Eastern and Indian women are the most beautiful, it would be inaccurate. The girls shown in that video don't look like 99% of the Middle Eastern and Indian women. They are heavily mixed with European ancestry, and for the most part are models, actresses, and pageant queens and such. And you say that they're the most beautiful for their brown skin and dark hair and such, but honestly the coloring of most of the women in the video is no different than the coloring of many European women.

For the record, I'm half Indian (with European ancestry on that side of course) and my Cuban side (which is mostly European) has some Middle Eastern ancestry. I have fair skin, light eyes, and light hair, and I would probably never consider myself to be the image of an Indian or Middle Eastern woman simply because of the fact that I look nothing like them, just like the women in the video.


I agree also that beauty is found in every race no matter what color or features. I am anglo-Indian (of British and Indian mixed)

You're wrong when you say that the girls in the picture are mixed with European ancestry. Sure, some of course are, but just because they look like that doesn't mean they are.

Many Indians and Middle Eastern people are extremely fair-skinned as fair as the Europeans, and have light colored hair and eyes. Look at the North Indians(mainly North), or Iranians, or Arabs, Turks... I'm not saying all do, but many do. I'm sick of the stereotype that all people from there are darker-skinned because it's not true. (Not that you're accentuating that, but I'm just saying)

^^














That is true that there are light skinned people in northern India and in Arab countries, but honestly they look nothing like the girls in the video. The light skin also does come from European ancestry. The reason they are more prevalent in the northern part of India and in the Arab countries closer to Europe is because they mixed with Europeans. Many of them don't acknowledge it or trace their family lines to that, but it's true. I know my dad's family has it, and they deny it. But you're right, not everyone there is dark-skinned.

I guess I should have worded it a tad differently, but really the point I was trying to make was that the girls shown in the video represent such a small portion of Indian and Middle Eastern women. Yes, there are light-skinned women, but darker skin and eyes are still far more prevalent in that region, and yet they seem to be totally ignored in that video.

In India and the Middle East, "European" coloring and features is what's considered beautiful. All those girls shown are "beauties" and are models and Bollywood stars because of their light skin and light eyes and European facial features, while darker-skinned girls with less-European features (which are far more prevalent) are totally ignored.

So my point really is that the video isn't really representational of the beauty that exists in the Middle East, and while the girls may be Middle Eastern, they're only "beauties" because they fit to a European standard of beauty. So if the OP wants to make a claim like:


middle eastern people have the most natural beauty


then she should back it up with something more representational, not something that includes models and actresses that encompasses a small portion of the population and completely neglects the rest.


They are natural beauty. I don't see them running around trying to get their hair done, nails, or worry about wearing make up *cough*


LOL! You have GOT to be kidding me!

All those girls in that video have their hair and nails done, and are plastered in make up

Besides that, women everywhere get their hair done, nails done, and wear makeup. It may not be as prevalent in those countries because of religious and societal values, but it's still pretty common.
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / omaha, nebraska
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

rosiie3 wrote:


GavinHilTon203 wrote:

women are beautiful everywhere...but i think the most beautiful ones are mixed. FOR SUREEEEEEEEEEE


Bwwwahahahaha I totally agree, why?? cuz im mixed muahahahahhahahaha





haha YOU KNOW WHY I AGREE! lmao IM MIXED TOO! lol half Filipino one fourth British and One fourth Native american
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/29/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:

Personally, I don't find myself attracted to them at all...

Darling, are you blind?! lol, jk you are entitle to your own opinion.


Well, you're not wrong, love is blind after all. I'm just answering the thread question...no need to be a thread nazi =P

Deep down you really find them attractive you just have to be face 2 face!


I've read about this before...Nazi's also used suggestive hypnosis to brainwash their prisoners of war.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

GavinHilTon203 wrote:


rosiie3 wrote:


GavinHilTon203 wrote:

women are beautiful everywhere...but i think the most beautiful ones are mixed. FOR SUREEEEEEEEEEE


Bwwwahahahaha I totally agree, why?? cuz im mixed muahahahahhahahaha





haha YOU KNOW WHY I AGREE! lmao IM MIXED TOO! lol half Filipino one fourth British and One fourth Native american


Mua hahaha count me in. I totaly agree because I'm mis myself!!! muahahaha
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:

Personally, I don't find myself attracted to them at all...

Darling, are you blind?! lol, jk you are entitle to your own opinion.


Well, you're not wrong, love is blind after all. I'm just answering the thread question...no need to be a thread nazi =P

Deep down you really find them attractive you just have to be face 2 face!


I've read about this before...Nazi's also used suggestive hypnosis to brainwash their prisoners of war.

I've seen this before... people use past event to express what they are feeling or thinking. This is not kindergarten, what are you going to do now?! show me pictures?!!!
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:

Personally, I don't find myself attracted to them at all...

Darling, are you blind?! lol, jk you are entitle to your own opinion.


Well, you're not wrong, love is blind after all. I'm just answering the thread question...no need to be a thread nazi =P

Deep down you really find them attractive you just have to be face 2 face!


I've read about this before...Nazi's also used suggestive hypnosis to brainwash their prisoners of war.

I've seen this before... people use past event to express what they are feeling or thinking. This is not kindergarten, what are you going to do now?! show me pictures?!!!


I didn't understand what you just wrote. I'll try again if you clarify.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:

Personally, I don't find myself attracted to them at all...

Darling, are you blind?! lol, jk you are entitle to your own opinion.


Well, you're not wrong, love is blind after all. I'm just answering the thread question...no need to be a thread nazi =P

Deep down you really find them attractive you just have to be face 2 face!


I've read about this before...Nazi's also used suggestive hypnosis to brainwash their prisoners of war.

I've seen this before... people use past event to express what they are feeling or thinking. This is not kindergarten, what are you going to do now?! show me pictures?!!!


I didn't understand what you just wrote. I'll try again if you clarify.

That's because you are slow. Slow people these days can't get any smarter...*yawn* NEXT!
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


sanitos wrote:

Personally, I don't find myself attracted to them at all...

Darling, are you blind?! lol, jk you are entitle to your own opinion.


Well, you're not wrong, love is blind after all. I'm just answering the thread question...no need to be a thread nazi =P

Deep down you really find them attractive you just have to be face 2 face!


I've read about this before...Nazi's also used suggestive hypnosis to brainwash their prisoners of war.

I've seen this before... people use past event to express what they are feeling or thinking. This is not kindergarten, what are you going to do now?! show me pictures?!!!


I didn't understand what you just wrote. I'll try again if you clarify.

That's because you are slow. Slow people these days can't get any smarter...*yawn* NEXT!


There is a not-so-fine distinction between being slow and lacking the ability to express oneself clearly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.