First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply •*¨¯¨*• ShopTil Choo Drop •*¨¯¨*•
Shopper
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In your head
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 7/18/10
Username- Mirukii04
Text- Mirukii04
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-
Textures, borders, e.t.c- Any
Mod u Want- Any
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon- Avii

10048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside Kitt's cof...
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

Mirukii04 wrote:

Username- Mirukii04
Text- Mirukii04
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-
Textures, borders, e.t.c- Any
Mod u Want- Any
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon- Avii



hope ets okay
Shopper
3305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / mY oWn WoRlD
Offline
Posted 7/24/10 , edited 7/26/10
Username- aname21
Text- An-chan, aname21
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-yes
Proof:

Textures, borders, e.t.c- any
Mod u Want- any1
Pic (in spoiler)-

or

Avii, banner, icon-avii

Posted 7/26/10

aname21 wrote:

Username- aname21
Text- An-chan, aname21
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-yes
Proof:

Textures, borders, e.t.c- any
Mod u Want- any1
Pic (in spoiler)-

or

Avii, banner, icon-avii


I made 2 sorry for the long wait
Posted 7/27/10 , edited 7/27/10
username: miiko96
text: miiko
did u pay? yes

textures, borders, ect: anything suits
mod u want: anyone
pic: below

avii, banner, icon: avii


thanks in advance!!

◕ω◕
Posted 7/28/10

miiko96 wrote:

username: miiko96
text: miiko
did u pay? yes

textures, borders, ect: anything suits
mod u want: anyone
pic: below

avii, banner, icon: avii


thanks in advance!!

◕ω◕

here
Posted 7/29/10

Winry001 wrote:


miiko96 wrote:

username: miiko96
text: miiko
did u pay? yes

textures, borders, ect: anything suits
mod u want: anyone
pic: below

avii, banner, icon: avii


thanks in advance!!

◕ω◕

here


thank you very much~ :333
Posted 7/29/10

miiko96 wrote:


Winry001 wrote:


miiko96 wrote:

username: miiko96
text: miiko
did u pay? yes

textures, borders, ect: anything suits
mod u want: anyone
pic: below

avii, banner, icon: avii


thanks in advance!!

◕ω◕

here


thank you very much~ :333


your welcome glad you like it
Posted 7/30/10
username: miiko96
text: miiko
did u pay? yes

textures, borders, ect: anything~
mod u want: anyone who can do it!
pic:

avii, banner, icon:
avii
Shopper
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wouldnt YOU like...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/3/10
Username- violin_ikuto_violin
Text- violin_ikuto_violin Sweet is Life (Sometimes)
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-

Textures, borders, e.t.c- anything that makes it look not terrible...i think u can manage that ^^
Mod u Want- winry001
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon- avii
Posted 8/3/10

violin_ikuto_violin wrote:

Username- violin_ikuto_violin
Text- violin_ikuto_violin Sweet is Life (Sometimes)
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-

Textures, borders, e.t.c- anything that makes it look not terrible...i think u can manage that ^^
Mod u Want- winry001
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon- avii

here
Shopper
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wouldnt YOU like...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Winry001 wrote:


violin_ikuto_violin wrote:

Username- violin_ikuto_violin
Text- violin_ikuto_violin Sweet is Life (Sometimes)
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-

Textures, borders, e.t.c- anything that makes it look not terrible...i think u can manage that ^^
Mod u Want- winry001
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon- avii

here


thanx!! its awesome!!! i luv it X3
Posted 8/3/10

violin_ikuto_violin wrote:


Winry001 wrote:


violin_ikuto_violin wrote:

Username- violin_ikuto_violin
Text- violin_ikuto_violin Sweet is Life (Sometimes)
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-

Textures, borders, e.t.c- anything that makes it look not terrible...i think u can manage that ^^
Mod u Want- winry001
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon- avii

here


thanx!! its awesome!!! i luv it X3


your welcome
Shopper
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10
Username- StarryNight25
Text- I miss you so much
Did u pay?(proof needed)(upload photos or invite buddies)-


Textures, borders, e.t.c- anything that makes it look cute
Mod u Want- anyone
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon- avii

taken by: cupcake56
Creator
15052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10


here??! ^^ hope chu like?!?! =D sowwie not as good though! >3<




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.