First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [aplication] sign up for a job
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 2/13/11
for the ones that want to be mods
please sign up first

+ Be Active When You Become Mod
+ Please Help Out When we Need Help
+ Be Polite
+ Fill in The Form
+ When The Position is Full Then It Means FULL

There are 4 kinds of jobs that you can choose
for more information about the job go to


Form:
Username:
Job:
How Active are you:
Can you make graphics?
maid
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
Form:
Username:HannahMRocs
Job: Maids
How Active are you: Very during the summer almost everyday (except July 1-4)
Can you make graphics? yesh
Posted 6/29/10

HannahMRocs wrote:

Form:
Username:HannahMRocs
Job: Maids
How Active are you: Very during the summer almost everyday (except July 1-4)
Can you make graphics? yesh


thanks for apply for it ^^
welcome first maid ^^
please be active ne~~
maid
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:

Form:
Username:HannahMRocs
Job: Maids
How Active are you: Very during the summer almost everyday (except July 1-4)
Can you make graphics? yesh


thanks for apply for it ^^
welcome first maid ^^
please be active ne~~


i will xD
maid
4332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
Form:
Username: -iDokuroLoves-
Job: Maid
How Active are you: Every day this summer hollidays till September1 fter a bit the week, and most the week end.
Can you make graphics? Hai desu!
Posted 7/2/10

-iDokuroLoves- wrote:

Form:
Username: -iDokuroLoves-
Job: Maid
How Active are you: Every day this summer hollidays till September1 fter a bit the week, and most the week end.
Can you make graphics? Hai desu!


welcome maid siana-chan ^^ ... your application is accepted ^^
please be active ne~~<3
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
Form:
Username: icypurple
Job: Chef
How Active are you: quite active tho
Can you make graphics?
YES!!
Can open a shop or not??
Posted 7/2/10

icypurple wrote:

Form:
Username: icypurple
Job: Chef
How Active are you: quite active tho
Can you make graphics?
YES!!
Can open a shop or not??


thanks for applying ^^
your application is accepted ^^
yes you can open a shop here ^^
waiter
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
Form:
Username:fatetestarossaharlaown
Job:Waiter
How Active are you:less than 2 hrs a day
Can you make graphics? none
Posted 7/2/10


ummm are you sure you wanna be a waiter???
it's a male job
waiter
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:



ummm are you sure you wanna be a waiter???
it's a male job



thats okay im a male
Posted 7/2/10

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:
thats okay im a male


really ??? O.O
sorry i mistook you for a girl becuz of the avii >.<
i'm terribly sorry *bow*

well if you are sure about the job then okies okies by me
you are accepted as a waiter ^^
maid
4332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


-iDokuroLoves- wrote:

Form:
Username: -iDokuroLoves-
Job: Maid
How Active are you: Every day this summer hollidays till September1 fter a bit the week, and most the week end.
Can you make graphics? Hai desu!


welcome maid siana-chan ^^ ... your application is accepted ^^
please be active ne~~<3


Thank you Onee-chan! Hai desu~~<3 I'll be active as much as i can!
Posted 7/3/10


thank you very much ^^
Posted 7/3/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:

for the ones that want to be mods
please sign up first

+ Be Active When You Become Mod
+ Please Help Out When we Need Help
+ Be Polite
+ Fill in The Form
+ When The Position is Full Then It Means FULL

There are 4 kinds of jobs that you can choose
for more information about the job go to


Form:
Username:
Job:
How Active are you:
Can you make graphics?

JOB THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE



MAIDS (only 3 people for this position)
WAITER ( 5 people)
CHEF ( 7 People for this position)
FORUM MODS



which one is a Graphics mod ? >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.