First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply •*¨¯¨*•Affiliates•*¨¯¨*•
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
Forum

Username:
Ur group name:
Ur Groups support banner:
can u support ours? (don't have too):

Shopper
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wouldnt YOU like...
Offline
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/30/10
user: violin_ikuto_violin
group: kawaii nekos
banner:

will support...but like nobody is currently active on my group XP

DONE
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/30/10
Username: cutey322
Ur group name: Yumi-chan Creations
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): yeah im gonna do it

DONE!
Shopper
7787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ask Mii~~~~
Offline
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/29/10
Username: Kandakun :))

Ur group name: (actually not my group. but I am the co-creator :D) It is" Dummies Unite" xD
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): Of course ;)
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

kandakun wrote:

Username: Kandakun :))

Ur group name: (actually not my group. but I am the co-creator :D) It is" Dummies Unite" xD
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): Of course ;)



THXS!!! ^ ^ ~♥ DONE!
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

violin_ikuto_violin wrote:

user: violin_ikuto_violin
group: kawaii nekos
banner:

will support...but like nobody is currently active on my group XP


THXS!!! ^ ^ DONE!
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10


THXS DONE!
Shopper
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10 , edited 6/30/10
Username: XkiarraX
Ur group name: Pechika Fan Club
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): yeash we can >3


DONE!
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10


DONES!!! thxs very muchie!! =3
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 6/30/10 , edited 7/1/10

cupcake56 wrote:

Forum

Username: mars2cool
Ur group name: Kawaii Makers Inc
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): yuppies <3 of course we will







DONE!
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

mars2cool wrote:


cupcake56 wrote:

Forum

Username: mars2cool
Ur group name: Kawaii Makers Inc
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): yuppies <3 of course we will









thxs veyr much!! ^ ^ DONE!
Shopper
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Username: karlchii-
Ur group name: Graphic Elements
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): we will support you but if you support me us XDD
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

karlchii- wrote:

Username: karlchii-
Ur group name: Graphic Elements
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): we will support you but if you support me us XDD


THXS and btw cute banner!! we support chu!! ^^

Shopper
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

cupcake56 wrote:


karlchii- wrote:

Username: karlchii-
Ur group name: Graphic Elements
Ur Groups support banner:

can u support ours? (don't have too): we will support you but if you support me us XDD


THXS and btw cute banner!! we support chu!! ^^



penk uu ^^
Posted 7/13/10
Username:thebratofwonderland
Ur group name:iCreative
Ur Groups support banner: none (new)
can u support ours? (don't have too):
yes we did!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.