First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[ CONTEST! ] Most active member in the group.
Lurker
12742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/10 , edited 7/1/10
Just fill out the requirements~





Username:

Nickname:

Are you SURE you will be active?



That's all you have to do and we (the creator and mods), will keep an eye on you. :] ~

NOTE Officially starts on July 1, 2010.

For the first and second most active members in the group will only be selected so be sure to be active!
Posted 7/10/10
Username:hihara_senpia123
Nickname:Hihara
Lurker
12742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

hihara_senpia123 wrote:

Username:hihara_senpia123
Nickname:Hihara


You are accepted! :]
Anyways... I think you'll be the one winning cause no one even joined yet.... lol....
Posted 7/11/10

alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:

Username:hihara_senpia123
Nickname:Hihara


You are accepted! :]
Anyways... I think you'll be the one winning cause no one even joined yet.... lol....


I'm so so so wonderful and overwhelming that no one dared to entered hahahahahaha....so whats the reward for being the most active member...i'm waiting for a reward.....1 second passed ....2 seconds passed...5 seconds passed... see clock's ticking u better hurry

Lurker
12742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/10

hihara_senpia123 wrote:


alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:

Username:hihara_senpia123
Nickname:Hihara


You are accepted! :]
Anyways... I think you'll be the one winning cause no one even joined yet.... lol....


I'm so so so wonderful and overwhelming that no one dared to entered hahahahahaha....so whats the reward for being the most active member...i'm waiting for a reward.....1 second passed ....2 seconds passed...5 seconds passed... see clock's ticking u better hurry



Actually, I haven't prepared anything yet, You can request something for the prize I guess....

Anything you want.... xD

Choices:

Aviis
Icons
Banners
Posted 7/11/10

alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:


alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:

Username:hihara_senpia123
Nickname:Hihara


You are accepted! :]
Anyways... I think you'll be the one winning cause no one even joined yet.... lol....


I'm so so so wonderful and overwhelming that no one dared to entered hahahahahaha....so whats the reward for being the most active member...i'm waiting for a reward.....1 second passed ....2 seconds passed...5 seconds passed... see clock's ticking u better hurry



Actually, I haven't prepared anything yet, You can request something for the prize I guess....

Anything you want.... xD

Choices:

Aviis
Icons
Banners


anything that's easy for u to make

i think i'll prefer Or a membership card with Most Active member written on it hahahaha.....well anything u r easy with and dont mind the clock it was just a joke take it easy

Lurker
12742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/10

hihara_senpia123 wrote:


alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:


alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:

Username:hihara_senpia123
Nickname:Hihara


You are accepted! :]
Anyways... I think you'll be the one winning cause no one even joined yet.... lol....


I'm so so so wonderful and overwhelming that no one dared to entered hahahahahaha....so whats the reward for being the most active member...i'm waiting for a reward.....1 second passed ....2 seconds passed...5 seconds passed... see clock's ticking u better hurry



Actually, I haven't prepared anything yet, You can request something for the prize I guess....

Anything you want.... xD

Choices:

Aviis
Icons
Banners


anything that's easy for u to make

i think i'll prefer Or a membership card with Most Active member written on it hahahaha.....well anything u r easy with and dont mind the clock it was just a joke take it easy


Okay, but... don't get to excited. I'll try finding some members to compete. xD
Posted 7/11/10 , edited 7/11/10

alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:


alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:


alliesan wrote:


hihara_senpia123 wrote:

Username:hihara_senpia123
Nickname:Hihara


You are accepted! :]
Anyways... I think you'll be the one winning cause no one even joined yet.... lol....


I'm so so so wonderful and overwhelming that no one dared to entered hahahahahaha....so whats the reward for being the most active member...i'm waiting for a reward.....1 second passed ....2 seconds passed...5 seconds passed... see clock's ticking u better hurry



Actually, I haven't prepared anything yet, You can request something for the prize I guess....

Anything you want.... xD

Choices:

Aviis
Icons
Banners


anything that's easy for u to make

i think i'll prefer Or a membership card with Most Active member written on it hahahaha.....well anything u r easy with and dont mind the clock it was just a joke take it easy


Okay, but... don't get to excited. I'll try finding some members to compete. xD


Like they wud be able to fence against the legendary Warrior of Feast land.....holding a mythical sword in its hand trying to find it name to unleash its full strength....members cant fence against the mythical sword unless u find a warrior who can stand against Hihara the Hound,,,yes that's what the call me in Feast Land

Hey can u make me an avii of Karino Tadashi with Hiahara The hound written on it Nad the warrior of feast land aslo mentioned

Director
12253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / [insert text here]
Offline
Posted 7/11/10
Username: Otakugirl430

Nickname: pie-chan

Are you SURE you will be active? yeah!! now that im done moving ill try hard itll be slowbut ill try my best haha
FTK addicts
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Farmersville, Cal...
Offline
Posted 7/11/10
User name: NataliaV
Nick Name: Nat_Da_Cat
Head Boss
9661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pakistan
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
u both r accepted hope u all have tough competition
FTK addicts
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
User name :straberry13
Nick name: Ichigo


good luck everyone............
Head Boss
9661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pakistan
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
best of luck
Lurker
12742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/13/10


Hmm... I'll try. Is it the prize you want?
Lurker
12742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

otakugirl430 wrote:

Username: Otakugirl430

Nickname: pie-chan

Are you SURE you will be active? yeah!! now that im done moving ill try hard itll be slowbut ill try my best haha


Tell me the kind of prize you want!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.