First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
a juggalo anime
18209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Los Angeles,CA
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

wickedanimejuggalo420 wrote:

and you guys are correct it would be an atrocious abomination i would rather light it on fire i thought i was the only one thanks for agreeing with me :D :D


Nice backpedaling
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
Would someone who speaks english please explain?
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

gilmour wrote:

Fucking Japanese cartoons, how do they work?!

I lol'd; that was my thought while reading the first post. XD
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
ide watch it. just for shits and giggles.


its gotta have big poot and lil stank in it along with the mystical ninjas tho.
Dremux 
63853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Salem
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
Dear God, what a fearful thought o.O
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

DREGSS wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

what's 'juggalo'?? O_O should i be afraid of looking it up?


Insane Clown Posse fans are juggalos


O_O''
18209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Los Angeles,CA
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

animemusiklover wrote:


DREGSS wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

what's 'juggalo'?? O_O should i be afraid of looking it up?


Insane Clown Posse fans are juggalos


O_O''


I think it's best to just let it go.
Posted 7/1/10
At first, I thought you were talking about Gigolo O_O
Like I thought its another word for it. Lol my bad =____=;;
No I wouldn't watch. :O
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
Oh yes wouldn't we all enjoy an anime about a bunch of imbred white trash ganging up on people, robbing them and throwing up the west side crips gang sings thinking your throwing up wicked clown. This kid is either a troll or the biggest tool alive there is nothing appealing about your stupid ass cult.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
they already have the joker from batman didnt they make an anime about batman? or anime movie?
43109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
fucking magnets, how do they work?
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10

wickedanimejuggalo420 wrote:

ok guys hear me out ok but what would you think if a juggalo anime was made because one time me and one of my homies were smoking a ab blunt and then he said "hey man what if there was a juggalo anime" and this forum came to mind because i know there are other anime juggalo family out there so give me your thoughts MCL WHOOP WHOOP


Fuck yeah ninja ! JUGGALO!!!!!! Ever go to the gathering. Epic.


animemusiklover wrote:

what's 'juggalo'?? O_O should i be afraid of looking it up?




Not for children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-vAZezhzfY



and for shits and giggles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfrMSesCQPE&feature=related
Posted 7/16/10

wickedanimejuggalo420 wrote:

ok guys hear me out ok but what would you think if a juggalo anime was made because one time me and one of my homies were smoking a ab blunt and then he said "hey man what if there was a juggalo anime" and this forum came to mind because i know there are other anime juggalo family out there so give me your thoughts MCL WHOOP WHOOP


What is a juggalo? A dead body. But he ain't like any body that you've ever met before. He'll eat Monopoly and shit out Connect Four!
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10

Tetsuo wrote:

Oh yes wouldn't we all enjoy an anime about a bunch of imbred white trash ganging up on people, robbing them and throwing up the west side crips gang sings thinking your throwing up wicked clown. This kid is either a troll or the biggest tool alive there is nothing appealing about your stupid ass cult.


You are the troll, sir. And there isn't much appealing about the Netherlands other than smoking pot and good heavy metal. Look deeper than preconceived notions.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
Owww you made fun of where I live I didn't know 13 year olds used this website...ooo right you come here because your parents blocked all of your porn sites sorry to hear you fap to anime faggot. No I am not a troll I went to high school with them and I don't like juggalos if I was a troll I would have quoted miracles said WHOOP WHOOP and posted a link to meatspin. Say something worth me reading next time you pubescent waste of life.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.