First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Dorms [:
Prez of StuCo
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
Dorm Rooms!
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 7/4/10
Hime ran up to her new room and unlocked the room with her key. "Come in" She smiled humbly
Prez of StuCo
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/4/10

Joy3210 wrote:

Hime ran up to her new room and unlocked the room with her key. "Come in" She smiled humbly


Savannah and Rose smiled at her. "Thanks!

[aha, not sure if you figured it out yet, but Rose=red, Savannah=purple]
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 7/5/10

pidda29 wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:

Hime ran up to her new room and unlocked the room with her key. "Come in" She smiled humbly


Savannah and Rose smiled at her. "Thanks!

[aha, not sure if you figured it out yet, but Rose=red, Savannah=purple]


(lol yeah i notice xD)

Hime went into her room and closed the door behind her. Without letting the two notice she put a huge anti magic barrier around the whole place to make sure no one can here what they were talking about.
Prez of StuCo
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/5/10

Joy3210 wrote:
lol yeah i notice xD)

Hime went into her room and closed the door behind her. Without letting the two notice she put a huge anti magic barrier around the whole place to make sure no one can here what they were talking about.


"You coming Hime?
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 7/5/10

pidda29 wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:
lol yeah i notice xD)

Hime went into her room and closed the door behind her. Without letting the two notice she put a huge anti magic barrier around the whole place to make sure no one can here what they were talking about.


"You coming Hime?


Hime laughed "of corse" she said sitting down on a antique like couch. Her dorm room was larger than most others and was decorated with chandeliers, grandfather clocks, and other things that would cost too much for people.
Prez of StuCo
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/6/10 , edited 7/6/10

Joy3210 wrote:
Hime laughed "of corse" she said sitting down on a antique like couch. Her dorm room was larger than most others and was decorated with chandeliers, grandfather clocks, and other things that would cost too much for people.


Savannah smiled. "Sooo, where do we start?"
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

pidda29 wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:
Hime laughed "of corse" she said sitting down on a antique like couch. Her dorm room was larger than most others and was decorated with chandeliers, grandfather clocks, and other things that would cost too much for people.


Savannah smiled. "Sooo, where do we start?"


Hime laughed "uhm how bout we start with the basics. Have you learned to control the elements yeah Savannah?" Hime smiled
Prez of StuCo
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

Joy3210 wrote:
Hime laughed "uhm how bout we start with the basics. Have you learned to control the elements yeah Savannah?" Hime smiled


'Um, maybe? Ahahaha. I've practiced, but I've been more focused on the SPIRIT part since I met a spirit user a while back and he showed Rose and I some cool stuff."
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

pidda29 wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:
Hime laughed "uhm how bout we start with the basics. Have you learned to control the elements yeah Savannah?" Hime smiled


'Um, maybe? Ahahaha. I've practiced, but I've been more focused on the SPIRIT part since I met a spirit user a while back and he showed Rose and I some cool stuff."


Hime tilted her head "Another spirit user? Is he still live?"
Prez of StuCo
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

Joy3210 wrote:
Hime tilted her head "Another spirit user? Is he still live?"


"Dunno...I'll try to get in touch with him and then tell you."
Student Council
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where I am sitting.
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
I took my dorm key, which looked really old and unlocked the door to a silent, empty, yet well made room. I walked in the dorm, put down my bags and started to unpack. I started to think about this weird magic i posses, in which I found out today. Glancing towards the window I saw a dead spider, with a unique blue pattern. I tapped it, bringing it to life and let it crawl out the window. I stole a look at the clock, and realize I had to go to my part time job, so quickly, I grabbed my work suit and hurried towards the door
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

pidda29 wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:
Hime tilted her head "Another spirit user? Is he still live?"


"Dunno...I'll try to get in touch with him and then tell you."


Hime nodded "ok"
Prez of StuCo
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/9/10 , edited 7/9/10

Joy3210 wrote:
Hime nodded "ok"


Rose was looking around Hime's dorm. "Sorry to interupt your tales but I LOVE your place."
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

pidda29 wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:
Hime nodded "ok"


Rose was looking around Hime's dorm. "Sorry to interupt your tales but I LOVE your place."


Hime laughed "Why thank you!" She giggled. There was a knock at the door.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.