First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Music Room
Posted 7/1/10
Music room, this is also the music club for them to practice ~~ ;D


Hiro: "sits front of the piano---starts playing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY
Roleplayer Student
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Music room, this is also the music club for them to practice ~~ ;D


Hiro: "sits front of the piano---starts playing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY


Melody:*Come in and look at hiro*AHh!!! Hiro...
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10
Hiro: "doesn`t answer---keeps on playing"
Roleplayer Student
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Hiro: "doesn`t answer---keeps on playing"


Melody:*Listening*
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10
Hiro: "finishes---plays a next song"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Hiro: "finishes---plays a next song"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc


Arisa: *sits next to you and lays my head on your shoulder*
Posted 7/6/10

silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Hiro: "finishes---plays a next song"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc


Arisa: *sits next to you and lays my head on your shoulder*


Hiro: "finishes playing--looks at Arisa" Plays another song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
Hiro: "finishes playing--looks at Arisa" Plays another song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s


Arisa:*gets up and opens the window, looks up at the moon* ''I heard what happen to Hina, is she okay?, you dont have to tell me if you want to its not my business anyways to get involve, but i do envy Hina-chan, she falling in love, everyone is except for me'' *sadly smiles*

Posted 7/6/10

silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
Hiro: "finishes playing--looks at Arisa" Plays another song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s


Arisa:*gets up and opens the window, looks up at the moon* ''I heard what happen to Hina, is she okay?, you dont have to tell me if you want to its not my business anyways to get involve, but i do envy Hina-chan, she falling in love, everyone is except for me'' *sadly smiles*



Hiro: "stops playing" She`s fine..she just woke up today. "gets up and walks over to her" I`m pretty sure you will fall in love soon, just believe in love then it will come to you

Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/6/10 , edited 7/6/10


Arisa: ''hmm, im not sure about that,but you know Hiro, i dont think i will be falling in love soon'' *leans in to your ear and whispers*
''6 months left, its all i have'' *go back to looking out the window and starts to sing*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nMEIQi0kVo&feature=related
Posted 7/6/10

silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
Hiro: "finishes playing--looks at Arisa" Plays another song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s


Arisa:*gets up and opens the window, looks up at the moon* ''I heard what happen to Hina, is she okay?, you dont have to tell me if you want to its not my business anyways to get involve, but i do envy Hina-chan, she falling in love, everyone is except for me'' *sadly smiles*



Hiro: "stops playing" She`s fine..she just woke up today. "gets up and walks over to her" I`m pretty sure you will fall in love soon, just believe in love then it will come to you



Arisa: ''hmm, im not sure about that,but you know Hiro, i dont think i will be falling in love soon'' *leans in to your ear and whispers*
''6 months left, its all i have'' *go back to looking out the window and starts to sing*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nMEIQi0kVo&feature=related


Hiro: Eh....? "goes sit down front of the piano--and catches up to her melody and plays the piano"
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
Hiro: Eh....? "goes sit down front of the piano--and catches up to her melody and plays the piano"


Arisa:*stops singing and leans over to Hiro, grabs his face and kiss him gently on the lips*

Posted 7/6/10 , edited 7/6/10

silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
Hiro: Eh....? "goes sit down front of the piano--and catches up to her melody and plays the piano"


Arisa:*stops singing and leans over to Hiro, grabs his face and kiss him gently on the lips*



Hiro: "his eyes wide open--backs up" ....Arisa? Etto....
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
Hiro: Eh....? "goes sit down front of the piano--and catches up to her melody and plays the piano"


Arisa:*stops singing and leans over to Hiro, grabs his face and kiss him gently on the lips*


Hiro: "his eyes wide open--backs up" ....Arisa? Etto....


Arisa:''hmm, Hiro?. . .Im sorry if that has disturbed you, i should leave before it becomes more awkward''
*walks toward the table to pack up my stuff*

Posted 7/7/10

silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


silent_sky wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:
Hiro: Eh....? "goes sit down front of the piano--and catches up to her melody and plays the piano"


Arisa:*stops singing and leans over to Hiro, grabs his face and kiss him gently on the lips*


Hiro: "his eyes wide open--backs up" ....Arisa? Etto....


Arisa:''hmm, Hiro?. . .Im sorry if that has disturbed you, i should leave before it becomes more awkward''
*walks toward the table to pack up my stuff*



Hiro: "stand there frozen"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.