>>Group -Affiliation
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/10 , edited 7/29/10


We will support YOUR group, and you just have to invite your buddies to OUR group <3

This is how it goes. First, you sign up here. Then, give us your group's support banner, so we can put it on our profile and link it back to your group. Next, you invite ALL your buddies. Give us a screenshot so we know you are NOT scamming us (just edit it in your previous post). AND VOILA. Done. We are now both more successful.
(Oh and if you can't invite buddies then you have to SUPPORT us)

SIGN UP FORM


-Your Group Name:
-Your name:
-Your Group's Support Banner:
-Buddy Invite Screenshot:
Posted 7/28/10 , edited 7/28/10
-Your Group Name: Deviant Order
-Your name: LovelySurrender-
-Your Group's Support Banner:


-Buddy Invite Screenshot:
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10


Thanks for inviting your buddies ^^ We have your banner up on the profile~
Posted 7/29/10

Tadase_Yoru wrote:



Thanks for inviting your buddies ^^ We have your banner up on the profile~


thank you xP can you send me the code to yours?
it doesn't show all of the code on your profile.
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

LovelySurrender- ah lol that's weird.

[*link url="http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/SPEED_Theory"][*crimg]Tadase_Yoru:51368865[/crimg*][/link*]
This work? :3


Posted 7/29/10

Tadase_Yoru wrote:


LovelySurrender- ah lol that's weird.

[*link url="http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/SPEED_Theory"][*crimg]Tadase_Yoru:51368865[/crimg*][/link*]
This work? :3




awesome thank you
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

LovelySurrender- No problem~(:


Leisurely speed
23905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
-Your Group Name: Kiss You On Venus
-Your name: Holly
-Your Group's Support Banner:

-Buddy Invite Screenshot:
Do i really need to? This is a group i mod in so.. 8D
But seriously, if i need to i will ^^
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10 , edited 7/29/10

BlondeNeko wrote:

-Your Group Name: Kiss You On Venus
-Your name: Holly
-Your Group's Support Banner:

-Buddy Invite Screenshot:
Do i really need to? This is a group i mod in so.. 8D
But seriously, if i need to i will ^^


LOL if you don't wanna invite buddies you need to do the typical affiliation step ^^

Leisurely speed
23905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

Tadase_Yoru wrote:


BlondeNeko wrote:

-Your Group Name: Kiss You On Venus
-Your name: Holly
-Your Group's Support Banner:

-Buddy Invite Screenshot:
Do i really need to? This is a group i mod in so.. 8D
But seriously, if i need to i will ^^


LOL if you don't wanna invite buddies you need to do the typical affiliation step ^^



NO i meant that i already did, and asked you if you really needed proof. xD
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

BlondeNekooic XD


Leisurely speed
23905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
so do I?
and i already linked this group up (:
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

BlondeNeko ohhh that's great x] Thanks~ I need to find your group first O.O


Leisurely speed
23905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
just in case you havent found it yet xD
Kiss You On Venus
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

BlondeNeko wrote:

just in case you havent found it yet xD
Kiss You On Venus


got it thanks ^^

You must be logged in to post.