First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
MANGA TO ANIME----Naruto Shippuuden
54120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Boulder, Colorado
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
<READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER>

In Order to participate Fully and Enjoy the Forum, You should at the very least have seen all Naruto Shippuuden Eps. and read all Manga Chapters to the newest ones available. That way we can figure out and enjoy many more things while not spoiling anything for anyone.

For anyone wanting to read all the available manga chapters to participate or have always wanted to click this link
http://www.narutofan.com/manga/naruto/001


I've Noticed lately that the Naruto Shippuuden Eps. are sometimes about 2 Manga Chapters.

I know that it Varese from time to time depending on whats going on.


This Forum is the discussion and for those who would like to know at least how cool an episode will be that's far down the line from being released because we can figure on how many manga chapters go in to each episode.

As well as discern if the show is following the manga right to the letter or what we think would be better.


Please join me in this discussion I am sure for some of us we could learn a lot about our favorite show and how to better enjoy.



Finally: If anyone has any suggestions for anything that should be changed, added, subtracted or corrected or other anime and manga. please feel to contact me on crunchy roll

-Timz145

11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
Naruto has always been bad at transferring manga to anime. During the events leading up to and during the Sasuke vs Itachi they were using 8-10 chapters per episode at times. Sure the anime was awesome at the time but right after it ended we were stuck once more with fillers. Its why I hate the Naruto Anime so much, they don't know how to pace correctly, they use a shit load of chapters causing the anime to catch up to the manga so fast they anime is forced to resort to fillers.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
'I really do not have anything nice to say about the Naruto manga.

Let me see, the Manga was targeted for your boys around 8 years old.
the writer was a dragon ball fan and so try his best to copy Goku into Naruto.
Character does little to develop as a person mentally, as does the other character.
Story and plot over used and over hyped.
Characters are all taken from his love of Dragon ball, or from is failed earlier attempt at a manga.

In the end their just was nothing in the Manga to grab me.
As for the anime.. I find the fillers more fun to watch than the rest of it.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
I was a kid when watching naruto, gave me attention, I love those close to death moments that makes your heart race.
After all, why is it so bad that is one of the most viewed shows on CR?

And im no naruto freak, I watch other series like TMoHS.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Belgrade
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'I really do not have anything nice to say about the Naruto manga.

Let me see, the Manga was targeted for your boys around 8 years old.
the writer was a dragon ball fan and so try his best to copy Goku into Naruto.
Character does little to develop as a person mentally, as does the other character.
Story and plot over used and over hyped.
Characters are all taken from his love of Dragon ball, or from is failed earlier attempt at a manga.

In the end their just was nothing in the Manga to grab me.
As for the anime.. I find the fillers more fun to watch than the rest of it.


Stupid people should revert from posting. If there is 1% of Goku in Naruto I will eat my monitor. Goku is a kid who doesn't know anything,mostly thinks about fighting and flies on a cloud. Goku as a grown up, mostly thinks about fighthing,loves his wife and seeks balls.
Naruto is a little perv from series start, he is thinking how to make his ero-jutsu stronger and aims to become a hokage so everyone will accept him. A bit later when he grows up, he is still upgrading ero-jutsu,but he also wants to get his freind and recreate a freindship he had.While doing that he has to take care for Sakura,and still preform various trainings. He doesn't fly with/or without cloud. Also he cant chakra fly either. Similarities=0

On the other hand, Naruto has had some fillers, but most of them end up with a plot story finish or a plot story base. And most of the time Anime has been folowing manga pretty well. I think Shippuden is a bit mature then the first Naruto (profane language, more gore)
On the other hand... I have been scouting forums and gathering people to protest the episode 167.
This episode has literary made a huge nuke blast in Naruto fanbase.
My post http://www.nwanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15398&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=110

There are actually some stupid kids calling episode 167. awesome and great/refreshing, completely turning the blind eye that halfway trough you aren't watching Naruto but mix of looney tunes and similar. Ugly artsy animation aside episode 167. added the non exitant filler fight that pissed on canon manga and former episode. They changed most of the things that worked well in manga. The fan base is split:
Those who hate it and those who love it.
I hate it. Episode 167. isnt out yet. I will wait for full fan animation.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

Kserijaro wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'I really do not have anything nice to say about the Naruto manga.

Let me see, the Manga was targeted for your boys around 8 years old.
the writer was a dragon ball fan and so try his best to copy Goku into Naruto.
Character does little to develop as a person mentally, as does the other character.
Story and plot over used and over hyped.
Characters are all taken from his love of Dragon ball, or from is failed earlier attempt at a manga.

In the end their just was nothing in the Manga to grab me.
As for the anime.. I find the fillers more fun to watch than the rest of it.


Stupid people should revert from posting. If there is 1% of Goku in Naruto I will eat my monitor. Goku is a kid who doesn't know anything,mostly thinks about fighting and flies on a cloud. Goku as a grown up, mostly thinks about fighthing,loves his wife and seeks balls.
Naruto is a little perv from series start, he is thinking how to make his ero-jutsu stronger and aims to become a hokage so everyone will accept him. A bit later when he grows up, he is still upgrading ero-jutsu,but he also wants to get his freind and recreate a freindship he had.While doing that he has to take care for Sakura,and still preform various trainings. He doesn't fly with/or without cloud. Also he cant chakra fly either. Similarities=0

On the other hand, Naruto has had some fillers, but most of them end up with a plot story finish or a plot story base. And most of the time Anime has been folowing manga pretty well. I think Shippuden is a bit mature then the first Naruto (profane language, more gore)
On the other hand... I have been scouting forums and gathering people to protest the episode 167.
This episode has literary made a huge nuke blast in Naruto fanbase.
My post http://www.nwanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15398&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=110

There are actually some stupid kids calling episode 167. awesome and great/refreshing, completely turning the blind eye that halfway trough you aren't watching Naruto but mix of looney tunes and similar. Ugly artsy animation aside episode 167. added the non exitant filler fight that pissed on canon manga and former episode. They changed most of the things that worked well in manga. The fan base is split:
Those who hate it and those who love it.
I hate it. Episode 167. isnt out yet. I will wait for full fan animation.


SO your going to stop posting?

The writer admits he copied from dragon ball and placed it in Naruto, because he was such a big fan boy of the show. You can look it up.

'LOL.. Go back to other fighting seens, you find most of them are just as Half Ass. Such as the repeat and reuse of clips because to laze to animate a fight seen. Wen Rock Lee, and his team was up against their clones. What is your excuse for that crappy animation?

Only character that even shows any kind of growth is Shikamaru.
You also fail to understand that Their is no swear words in Japan. ( The profane Language is more likely in your head, or added in to the fan subs by the half ass fan-subbers.) ( I also do not see it as more violent than any other kid shows for the same age. Maby where your from such violence is a big thing, but in Japan that has 12.1 times less crime than America that level of violence in cartoons for kids is normal.)
(more violent shows for kid did not lead to more crime, who thunk it.)

Now that we are getting down to comparing the classic bugs bunny shows to naruto.. yes its just another show of how lazy the animators are during battle seen. As I have pointed out!







1561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Haters gonna hate... not directed at thread.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Belgrade
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
@Dark Phoenix... Dude just kill yourself. I am learning japanese language. It is my third year. You are telling me that Japan has no curse words. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai is talking about dick for the first of his 10 episodes. Tell me that subbers made up his lines and actually Sai isn't talking about dick. Also "kuso" doesn't mean "shit" and similar words. Yeah please teach a 3rd year Japanese language student something new! You just made me lol on how stupid you are by that post.
Also... "Wen Rock Lee" first learn how to properly write in English then teach people about Japanese you funny clown! -And that episode had no animation issues, it was a regular episode. As for the Japan violence, I laugh at your ignorance! Crimes in America involve a guy shooting someone for money. Crimes in japan vary from train rapes, to a guy eating up several cooked girls...
As for the episode 167. it isnt a proof of laziness(and I can't believe you actually wrote that) it was experiment iwth another animation crew and it sucked gigantic balls. Also I feel sorry for you.
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ATL, GA
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
I used to love naruto, both manga and anime, then got bored at shippuuden. they talk too much
18389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Even all of you stick to the manga. The manga is now total retconed!!!!!!!!!! The original plan it suppose ended in Pain Arc.
Member
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i'm outta this wo...
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Kserijaro wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'I really do not have anything nice to say about the Naruto manga.

Let me see, the Manga was targeted for your boys around 8 years old.
the writer was a dragon ball fan and so try his best to copy Goku into Naruto.
Character does little to develop as a person mentally, as does the other character.
Story and plot over used and over hyped.
Characters are all taken from his love of Dragon ball, or from is failed earlier attempt at a manga.

In the end their just was nothing in the Manga to grab me.
As for the anime.. I find the fillers more fun to watch than the rest of it.


Stupid people should revert from posting. If there is 1% of Goku in Naruto I will eat my monitor. Goku is a kid who doesn't know anything,mostly thinks about fighting and flies on a cloud. Goku as a grown up, mostly thinks about fighthing,loves his wife and seeks balls.
Naruto is a little perv from series start, he is thinking how to make his ero-jutsu stronger and aims to become a hokage so everyone will accept him. A bit later when he grows up, he is still upgrading ero-jutsu,but he also wants to get his freind and recreate a freindship he had.While doing that he has to take care for Sakura,and still preform various trainings. He doesn't fly with/or without cloud. Also he cant chakra fly either. Similarities=0

On the other hand, Naruto has had some fillers, but most of them end up with a plot story finish or a plot story base. And most of the time Anime has been folowing manga pretty well. I think Shippuden is a bit mature then the first Naruto (profane language, more gore)
On the other hand... I have been scouting forums and gathering people to protest the episode 167.
This episode has literary made a huge nuke blast in Naruto fanbase.
My post http://www.nwanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15398&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=110

There are actually some stupid kids calling episode 167. awesome and great/refreshing, completely turning the blind eye that halfway trough you aren't watching Naruto but mix of looney tunes and similar. Ugly artsy animation aside episode 167. added the non exitant filler fight that pissed on canon manga and former episode. They changed most of the things that worked well in manga. The fan base is split:
Those who hate it and those who love it.
I hate it. Episode 167. isnt out yet. I will wait for full fan animation.




NARUTO IS UNDENIABLY AN AMAZING ANIME. IT HAS INSPIRED ME IN SO MANY WAYS. BEFORE I WAS AN INFERIOR BUM OF A KID WHO DIDN'T THINK I WAS IMPORTANT AT ALL. BUT NARUTO INSPIRED AND I BECAME A WAY BETTER PERSON BECAUSE OF HIM.
Member
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i'm outta this wo...
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

Kserijaro wrote:

@Dark Phoenix... Dude just kill yourself. I am learning japanese language. It is my third year. You are telling me that Japan has no curse words. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai is talking about dick for the first of his 10 episodes. Tell me that subbers made up his lines and actually Sai isn't talking about dick. Also "kuso" doesn't mean "shit" and similar words. Yeah please teach a 3rd year Japanese language student something new! You just made me lol on how stupid you are by that post.
Also... "Wen Rock Lee" first learn how to properly write in English then teach people about Japanese you funny clown! -And that episode had no animation issues, it was a regular episode. As for the Japan violence, I laugh at your ignorance! Crimes in America involve a guy shooting someone for money. Crimes in japan vary from train rapes, to a guy eating up several cooked girls...
As for the episode 167. it isnt a proof of laziness(and I can't believe you actually wrote that) it was experiment iwth another animation crew and it sucked gigantic balls. Also I feel sorry for you.


amen to that!

AMEN!
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/29/10 , edited 8/29/10
I havent read the manga. But I always knew Naruto was a great anime. And after watching the Pain fight. It was just too damn amazing. People complain about the animation in 167 too much. I thought it was great to see Pain show emotions....made the fight more epic.

In fact I would say the animation was NEEDED for that type of fight. The intensity and the fast movement was on a level that most of the fights werent ever on. The animation gave it that feeling that you KNEW it was just on epic proportions
26161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/10 , edited 8/29/10
@Darkphoenix3450: You say you've read the manga. Are you still reading it? Have you watched the anime? If you have, how far? If you haven't seen any of the Shippuuden episodes, I can understand you being close minded. If you've seen the first few episodes of Shippuuden, I don't get what you're bitching about at all. Myself, I think it's a feel good anime that gives some positive lessons.
As far as how it goes from manga to anime, well, I'd say it's good, sometimes they drag things out a bit, and sometimes they put in something too early (I don't want to spoil anything for the people that are behind.) Overall, they do a good job.
Fillers are always annoying in any anime. There's no argueing that. But, as long as you guys all know that fillers are to let the manga get ahead while the anime is a steady pace behind. Or, sometimes a story arc is just short, and they need to complete a season. They fill it with filler arcs.
There is no excuse for the amount of fillers between Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden. I'm not surprised Adult Swim stopped showing Naruto.
I hope they start with Naruto Shippuuden soon though.
Member
27458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 8/29/10
It was a huge success!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.