First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply CHATROOMS
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

MaCe-chan wrote:


charunetra wrote:

she is from a game..picture is here:


Look so hard.. ahmmmm another clue pls.. what type of game??



you have to kill zombis..i hope that helps
Moderator
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in COSPLAY LAND!!~
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

charunetra wrote:


you have to kill zombis..i hope that helps


KILL Zombies.. Resident Evil.. Is that JILL VALENTINE??

Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

MaCe-chan wrote:


charunetra wrote:


you have to kill zombis..i hope that helps


KILL Zombies.. Resident Evil.. Is that JILL VALENTINE??



yes she is from Resident Evil but character name is wrong..Jill is blond and wears blue shirt
Moderator
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in COSPLAY LAND!!~
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

charunetra wrote:



yes she is from Resident Evil but character name is wrong..Jill is blond and wears blue shirt


hmmmmm. then i think she's ADA Wong!

Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

MaCe-chan wrote:


charunetra wrote:



yes she is from Resident Evil but character name is wrong..Jill is blond and wears blue shirt


hmmmmm. then i think she's ADA Wong!



yep her name is Ada Wong form Resident Evil 4..your turn
Moderator
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in COSPLAY LAND!!~
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

charunetra wrote:

yep her name is Ada Wong form Resident Evil 4..your turn


Okay.. here goes nothing..




CLUE: Anime , ACTION Anime , HEROS Manga , JUMP
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

MaCe-chan wrote:


charunetra wrote:

yep her name is Ada Wong form Resident Evil 4..your turn


Okay.. here goes nothing..




CLUE: Anime , ACTION Anime , HEROS Manga , JUMP


i haven't seen any pictures of that character so i let others to answer that
Moderator
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in COSPLAY LAND!!~
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
@charunetra: I Like your avie!!~

TO ALL: I have a question..

Which type do you prefer? Anime or Manga??
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
in cosplay..if in cosplay anime are better becuase it's eazyer to make it look better than manga what is uncolord
Member
8057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States.
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
Looks like the Japanese version of Harley Quinn. That clown chick from the Batman series.
Moderator
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in COSPLAY LAND!!~
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/5/10
Okay Guys:

Here are some clues:

Since this manga is soo old and not really popular i guess in some other countries,

i will give you the name of this anime/manga

The manga or Anime she cosplay is "JoJo Bizarre Adventure"

This manga is written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki.

It is currently Shōnen Jump's second longest running manga with 100 volumes and counting.

It is the longest manga not to have a TV adaptation, although there are two OVA adaptations.

Now Guess what character she cosplay
Member
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 8/10/10
Hello (: can i join in? :DD
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Hello (: can i join in? :DD


yes you can...i hope you have fun in here
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

MaCe-chan wrote:

Okay Guys:

Here are some clues:

Since this manga is soo old and not really popular i guess in some other countries,
i will give you the name of this anime/manga
The manga or Anime she cosplay is "JoJo Bizarre Adventure"
This manga is written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki.
It is currently Shōnen Jump's second longest running manga with 100 volumes and counting.
It is the longest manga not to have a TV adaptation, although there are two OVA adaptations.

Now Guess what character she cosplay


thats a really old manga
mabye it's Risotto Nero? i'm not 100 % sure but i think it's her
Moderator
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in COSPLAY LAND!!~
Offline
Posted 8/12/10

charunetra wrote:



thats a really old manga
mabye it's Risotto Nero? i'm not 100 % sure but i think it's her


You got it right!!~ Congratulations!!!~


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.