First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
dattebayo on strike
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 1/5/08
I really hope they don't stop. who is gonna sub naruto and bleach if they stop? god thing there other fansubs out there
889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i dun bother ... get shinsen + formula subs ...

dun forget flomp rumbel ...
and instantz and vegapunk
1593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Rumbel is subbing Bleach.
Posted 1/5/08

liallira wrote:

well, seeing as they go through the work of subbing it, the least we could do is make them happy, i don't understand what the prob. DL is , i do it all the time.


what he said and your words hav me lost so i really don't see the big deal at all
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

well who cares. its not like naruto and bleach the only animes out there. r u ppl to ignorant to theres other anime out there. oh well as long code geass is going i'm fine


I watch way more than Naruto, thanks.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
The end of Naruto and Bleach?
I think not.
Plenty of other subbing groups out there.

(I haven't downloaded from Dattebayo for ages)
1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Whatever... its a troll...they've been doing this since they started.
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Davao City , Phil...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
WTF where can we watch if they will not continue?
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Well I hope they're just tricking us like they usually do. I really love their work compared to other fansubbers. Sorry.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

duhduhduh wrote:

Whatever... its a troll...they've been doing this since they started.


I've said that already but I don't think anyone actually paid attention to me.

954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I gave up on dattebayo years ago. Bunch of troll faggots. There is plenty of other sub groups subbing it so don't make a big deal about it.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Apothem wrote:

I gave up on dattebayo years ago. Bunch of troll faggots. There is plenty of other sub groups subbing it so don't make a big deal about it.


I've been looking for a backup...which one would you suggest?

954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


Apothem wrote:

I gave up on dattebayo years ago. Bunch of troll faggots. There is plenty of other sub groups subbing it so don't make a big deal about it.


I've been looking for a backup...which one would you suggest?



For which one? Bleach, I use the same one this site uses, Flomp-Rumbel. Naruto, any of them work.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Apothem wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


Apothem wrote:

I gave up on dattebayo years ago. Bunch of troll faggots. There is plenty of other sub groups subbing it so don't make a big deal about it.


I've been looking for a backup...which one would you suggest?



For which one? Bleach, I use the same one this site uses, Flomp-Rumbel. Naruto, any of them work.


Ok, I'll check them out.
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Um, who cares? I mean, I watch Naruto Shippuden and Bleach but Dattebayo is kind of overrated, there are many more fansubbers that sub it, I don't see how those fansubbers can't do it as well as Dattebayo. Let them stop subbing, after all, their reason for stopping is kind of...weird. I mean, so what if people stream it on websites? Not everyone can download or is willing to download torrents...

Edit: Bah, I sounded ungrateful of Dattebayo but just to confirm one thing, I DO appreciate fan subber groups...and Dattebayo...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.