First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Moderator Application
Creator
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/10
I'm so sorry for what's happening or what happened I promise to fix it
Posted 8/29/10

LovemeCassie wrote:

I'm so sorry for what's happening or what happened I promise to fix it


Hey lovemecassie i think Cloud doesnt want me to Put a avii o\to the group. And could you make me Edit the group plzz!
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/10

amu_cool wrote:

Hey lovemecassie i think Cloud doesnt want me to Put a avii o\to the group. And could you make me Edit the group plzz!


Hey Amu,

Why are you a member again? I thought you were a mod... it's like you're switching back and forth. Mod-Member, Member-Non-member, Non-member-Member Member-Mod




Posted 9/4/10

iceecream456 wrote:


amu_cool wrote:

Hey lovemecassie i think Cloud doesnt want me to Put a avii o\to the group. And could you make me Edit the group plzz!


Hey Amu,

Why are you a member again? I thought you were a mod... it's like you're switching back and forth. Mod-Member, Member-Non-member, Non-member-Member Member-Mod






yeH I KNOW!! i think someone is like removing me for a mod!!! this group has probelm
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/10
Maybe I guess. Well I hope everything gets better for you!

Posted 9/5/10
chyea me too
Posted 1/8/11


Username(userlink): -Hikari_Akuma-
Are you active:yes almost always
What you can do for the group:i can add lots of people i can make sure people are active and i can give
What your good at:giving people ideas keeping track of things and story makeng/rping
What you want to be:forum moderator
Example of your work:watch to see people are not spaming in forms and make sure that people are using the group and tell people to post in the forums
Creator
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Username(userlink): -Hikari_Akuma-
Are you active:yes almost always
What you can do for the group:i can add lots of people i can make sure people are active and i can give
What your good at:giving people ideas keeping track of things and story makeng/rping
What you want to be:forum moderator
Example of your work:watch to see people are not spaming in forms and make sure that people are using the group and tell people to post in the forums


Yay! Your now a Moderator

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.