First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply discussion and details about the story
Posted 7/23/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Hello Members, can everyone write about their battle in their "Story" forum.
Thanks, Dippy

P.S. Did anyone notice that Jikan is a Princess? LOL


WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ali thinks jikan is a girl...I tried to tell him jikan isn't a female but he wouldn't believe me..isn't that right, Ali? -.-
Posted 7/23/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Hello Members, can everyone write about their battle in their "Story" forum.
Thanks, Dippy

P.S. Did anyone notice that Jikan is a Princess? LOL


WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ya i know.... what's wrong with Ali?
Responsible
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

Ali is dead body these days
Can think right
Can do anything right
So to be safe from him he doesn't get on too much



Btw Nikki heat the one with broken hands is from the first characters and to be honest he is the first character in the story *check the beginning of the story to know him well and to do something gd try to name him
Posted 7/24/10
Wait who are we fighting now?
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/10
what does it matter
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
if ur getting behind with the story , ask here god dammed , dont post randomly
Posted 8/1/10

aliyankee wrote:


Ali is dead body these days
Can think right
Can do anything right
So to be safe from him he doesn't get on too much



Btw Nikki heat the one with broken hands is from the first characters and to be honest he is the first character in the story *check the beginning of the story to know him well and to do something gd try to name him :D


So it's you??? -.-
Posted 8/5/10
Can someone please tell how the story will end?
Posted 8/6/10

DippingS wrote:

Can someone please tell how the story will end?


u have to figure it out
Posted 8/6/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Can someone please tell how the story will end?


u have to figure it out


Awwwww , if memo won't tell then i will wait for the other members reply

Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Can someone please tell how the story will end?


u have to figure it out


Awwwww , if memo won't tell then i will wait for the other members reply



its simple , u will all die
Posted 8/7/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Can someone please tell how the story will end?


u have to figure it out


Awwwww , if memo won't tell then i will wait for the other members reply



its simple , u will all die


and who are u to day that?
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Can someone please tell how the story will end?


u have to figure it out


Awwwww , if memo won't tell then i will wait for the other members reply



its simple , u will all die


and who are u to day that?


today im myself , who are u today???
Posted 8/7/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Can someone please tell how the story will end?


u have to figure it out


Awwwww , if memo won't tell then i will wait for the other members reply



its simple , u will all die


and who are u to day that?


today im myself , who are u today???


sorry, i meant who are you to do that
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


DippingS wrote:

Can someone please tell how the story will end?


u have to figure it out


Awwwww , if memo won't tell then i will wait for the other members reply



its simple , u will all die


and who are u to day that?


today im myself , who are u today???


sorry, i meant who are you to do that


Madara's brother -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.