First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Qualification
Posted 8/29/10

shugopeppy_347 wrote:

Can me be a mod? pweeze.


Follow the form. Not qualified until you followthe form.
Posted 8/31/10

Nekoseznya wrote:



(= In general you are better than me. (=
I still know what makes a good graphic though. =P


Should I make a shop
Posted 9/1/10



Should I make a shop


YES. And invite your buddies~!

Posted 9/1/10

Nekoseznya wrote:




Should I make a shop


YES. And invite your buddies~!



done and done.
Student of Graphics
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

amichi wrote:

To qualify to be a moderator, you need to have at least one way to edit photos, you must show one photo that you have edited, and you must be nice. After I or the other mods look at that information and you qualify to all the needs, you will become a moderator and will have a part of the group in your hands! After you become a mod, report immediatly to the topic board labled MODS COME HERE!!!


ways:
lunapic.com
paint.NET (not a website)
and GIMP

examples:

Posted 9/11/10

Takano_Miyo wrote:


amichi wrote:

To qualify to be a moderator, you need to have at least one way to edit photos, you must show one photo that you have edited, and you must be nice. After I or the other mods look at that information and you qualify to all the needs, you will become a moderator and will have a part of the group in your hands! After you become a mod, report immediatly to the topic board labled MODS COME HERE!!!


ways:
lunapic.com
paint.NET (not a website)
and GIMP

examples:



Can you please give me some more examples? Because I am not sure whether to accept you yet..... So more examples please!
Student of Graphics
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Nekoseznya wrote:


Takano_Miyo wrote:


amichi wrote:

To qualify to be a moderator, you need to have at least one way to edit photos, you must show one photo that you have edited, and you must be nice. After I or the other mods look at that information and you qualify to all the needs, you will become a moderator and will have a part of the group in your hands! After you become a mod, report immediatly to the topic board labled MODS COME HERE!!!


ways:
lunapic.com
paint.NET (not a website)
and GIMP

examples:



Can you please give me some more examples? Because I am not sure whether to accept you yet..... So more examples please!


ok, np heres a few more:



Posted 9/11/10


I like some of your work, but I don't think I can accept you, I'm sorry. THough I can teach you some stuff! I use gimp too! (=
Student of Graphics
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Nekoseznya wrote:



I like some of your work, but I don't think I can accept you, I'm sorry. THough I can teach you some stuff! I use gimp too! (=


it's ok... i just uninstalled GIMP cuz it gave my computer viruses, but i'm re-downloading it from the official site... thx so much i hardly knew how to operate GIMP
Posted 9/11/10
[


I suggest Gimp 2.8. Its a good one! It's what i use. (:
Student of Graphics
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Nekoseznya wrote:

[


I suggest Gimp 2.8. Its a good one! It's what i use. (:

alrity, gonna download it now
Student of Graphics
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Nekoseznya wrote:

[


I suggest Gimp 2.8. Its a good one! It's what i use. (:

can u give me the link 4 the download?
Posted 9/11/10

Takano_Miyo wrote:


Nekoseznya wrote:

[


I suggest Gimp 2.8. Its a good one! It's what i use. (:

can u give me the link 4 the download?

What kind of computer do you have? Mac, Windows, or linux?
Student of Graphics
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Nekoseznya wrote:


Takano_Miyo wrote:


Nekoseznya wrote:

[


I suggest Gimp 2.8. Its a good one! It's what i use. (:

can u give me the link 4 the download?

What kind of computer do you have? Mac, Windows, or linux?

Windows.
Posted 9/11/10


I suggest Gimp 2.8. Its a good one! It's what i use. (:

can u give me the link 4 the download?

What kind of computer do you have? Mac, Windows, or linux?

Windows.

I kinda have to go, so I can't give you the link now, sorry. )=
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.