First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Club Council Meeting
Posted 7/29/10

yiseunggi wrote:




yeah! we should have a avi contest! the winner gets their avi put up fro 1 month?? something like that


that is a good idea. but how are we gonna notify ppl bout it?
Posted 7/30/10


like i said, mangaskyx will PM the members~
Club Council
42935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
I think we would need to pm 50 members each. I don't think, I'm a full mod anymore. XD
Posted 7/31/10
okay. we should prob do that.
haha its okay mangaskyx. u still help
Club Council
42935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Himawarii wrote:

okay. we should prob do that.
haha its okay mangaskyx. u still help


ok
I don't think matters.


Posted 8/4/10



ok
I don't think matters.





lol XD
Posted 8/6/10
hahhaa how do we PM all these members? O_o
Posted 8/8/10

NEW QUESTION~!!!
1. Is xoxomisaxoxo supposed to be a mod for this group? Cuz i just read that Hima approved of her in the Mod application. but her user isnt in the mod spot on the profile.

2. Kristi-chan, our former mod is now gone. Should her user still be in the mods? O_o
Club Council
42935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10

yiseunggi wrote:

hahhaa how do we PM all these members? O_o


I don't think we can. [could be wrong.] But, I really think we should pm 50 members each until we find a way pm all.

Posted 8/8/10


k k ok. ill try to find a way
Posted 8/12/10
Yiseunngi, i'm getting rid of the elbow game.
it isnt that popular and we have more games from you.
is that okay with you?

Posted 8/12/10 , edited 8/12/10


sure im ok with that ^^ i can think of more fun games anyways ^^
hey hima, if it ok if i get rid of all the shops? i can make 1 forum where people can request everything.
it saves room on the forums too!

mmm. well sky didnt even make the graphic yet so i dont
want him to make it and it be gone...
so when he finishes and about couple days then we can.
but if he doesnt finish soon then i guess you can.
Club Council
32523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Luffy. ♥
Offline
Posted 8/13/10
o.o
Club Council
42935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/10

yiseunggi wrote:



sure im ok with that ^^ i can think of more fun games anyways ^^
hey hima, if it ok if i get rid of all the shops? i can make 1 forum where people can request everything.
it saves room on the forums too!

mmm. well sky didnt even make the graphic yet so i dont
want him to make it and it be gone...
so when he finishes and about couple days then we can.
but if he doesnt finish soon then i guess you can.


I'm, working on it now. Sorry for the delay. I think it's a good idea yiseunngii.

Posted 8/13/10


Sky its ok. you dont have to rush. we dont even need to do the 1 whole forum thing ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.