what do you think of this gif?
Posted 7/6/10
story began when deidara lost his drawing art
but sasori found it and saw konan in the drawing naked
and sasori also saw konan and he got a nosebleed then
pein noticed sasori fall and also saw the drawing and beat the hell out of sasori
that why deidara run so fast

Member
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Palmer, Massachus...
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
it's kinda funny
92114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
I think the her boobs are a bit over-sized.
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

Zzzz_xD wrote:

story began when deidara lost his drawing art
but sasori found it and saw konan in the drawing naked
and sasori also saw konan and he got a nosebleed then
pein noticed sasori fall and also saw the drawing and beat the hell out of sasori
that why deidara run so fast



WOW ! you've done EPIC ! FOR THE FIRST TIME ! * CONGRATULATIONS *

COOL ! LOVE IT !

Posted 7/7/10

Archiver wrote:


Zzzz_xD wrote:

story began when deidara lost his drawing art
but sasori found it and saw konan in the drawing naked
and sasori also saw konan and he got a nosebleed then
pein noticed sasori fall and also saw the drawing and beat the hell out of sasori
that why deidara run so fast



WOW ! you've done EPIC ! FOR THE FIRST TIME ! * CONGRATULATIONS *

COOL ! LOVE IT !



thank you vice ganda ahahahah
Member
2342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Lol :')
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

Zzzz_xD wrote:


Archiver wrote:


Zzzz_xD wrote:

story began when deidara lost his drawing art
but sasori found it and saw konan in the drawing naked
and sasori also saw konan and he got a nosebleed then
pein noticed sasori fall and also saw the drawing and beat the hell out of sasori
that why deidara run so fast



WOW ! you've done EPIC ! FOR THE FIRST TIME ! * CONGRATULATIONS *

COOL ! LOVE IT !



thank you vice ganda ahahahah


aus mag t-thank you n lng mang aasar pa ......Dahil jan may neg text !
Posted 7/8/10

Archiver wrote:


Zzzz_xD wrote:


Archiver wrote:


Zzzz_xD wrote:

story began when deidara lost his drawing art
but sasori found it and saw konan in the drawing naked
and sasori also saw konan and he got a nosebleed then
pein noticed sasori fall and also saw the drawing and beat the hell out of sasori
that why deidara run so fast



WOW ! you've done EPIC ! FOR THE FIRST TIME ! * CONGRATULATIONS *

COOL ! LOVE IT !



thank you vice ganda ahahahah


aus mag t-thank you n lng mang aasar pa ......Dahil jan may neg text !


hahaha
cnung nang text bka c michelle o bombshell
Posted 7/9/10
lol so fun xDD deidara-senpai sure fun xDD hahha my favs
Posted 8/29/10
lol
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
funny
Member
144109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/10
how funny!!
Member
20838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside you
Offline
Posted 9/10/10
lol really funny
Sailor Candy Moderator
Member
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
Spring forum cleaning! To keep the forums neat and tidy we only keep 6 months worth of threads since its May 22, 2013 [5/22/13] we will keep only keep posts open from December 22, 2012 [12/22/12]. Please feel free to recreate any thread closed, as long as someone else didn't open another similar one before you.
You must be logged in to post.