First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The School
New Student
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

I looked at my new nike shoes and then i tied my shoelace.
"I wasn't even planning to run away."
I put down my sports bag and took off my nike sweater. I then put it in my bag.
My muscles were now showing.
"Tch..."
I carried my sports bag again and followed you guys.


*looked surprised, "eh?, so i miscalculated huh?", *smiles and looks up the sky,
"its a big place after all, this world we live in" *grabs girls arms "pft, so your muscles sunk in that sweater of yours, so your'e pretty muscular after all" *blushes, "tche"
*looks at the girl still standing there (boolyn), "hey you, you coming?"
New Student
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

aiskidakyo wrote:


I looked at my new nike shoes and then i tied my shoelace.
"I wasn't even planning to run away."
I put down my sports bag and took off my nike sweater. I then put it in my bag.
My muscles were now showing.
"Tch..."
I carried my sports bag again and followed you guys.


*looked surprised, "eh?, so i miscalculated huh?", *smiles and looks up the sky,
"its a big place after all, this world we live in" *grabs girls arms "pft, so your muscles sunk in that sweater of yours, so your'e pretty muscular after all" *blushes, "tche"
*looks at the girl still standing there (boolyn), "hey you, you coming?"


ehh sure- follows them in-
New Student
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

ehh sure- follows them in-


*smirks "hmp. whts your name girl?"
New Student
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

aiskidakyo wrote:


ehh sure- follows them in-


*smirks "hmp. whts your name girl?"


"layla" -smiles-
New Student
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

"layla" -smiles-


'hmp. layla eh.", *sits down, "the name is ellestaire voncriest", *snickers, "but i guess you woudnlt know tht, looking at you, *points at the clueless mongrel sitting next to layla and ellestaire "you are as clueless as that mongrel"
New Student
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

aiskidakyo wrote:


"layla" -smiles-


'hmp. layla eh.", *sits down, "the name is ellestaire voncriest", *snickers, "but i guess you woudnlt know tht, looking at you, *points at the clueless mongrel sitting next to layla and ellestaire "you are as clueless as that mongrel"


" i supose so"
New Student
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

" i supose so"


"hmp, your'e boring the hell out of me, human", *smiles, "but i guess thts whts amusing about humans, they know how to use their resources well", *gestures at the waitress, are you ordering anything at all human?"
New Student
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

aiskidakyo wrote:


" i supose so"


"hmp, your'e boring the hell out of me, human", *smiles, "but i guess thts whts amusing about humans, they know how to use their resources well", *gestures at the waitress, are you ordering anything at all human?"


-stares at her- some with chocolate hehe yum
New Student
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

stares at her- some with chocolate hehe yum


"tche. chocolate?" *flinches her nose, "pfft. what are you exactly playing at?"
*stands up in irritation. "chokoreeto ga warui, chokereeto ga dai kirai!", *slams her hand on the table, "i hate chocolate, why the hell are you ordering such trash?", *calms and sits down, "waitress, we'll have wine"
New Student
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

aiskidakyo wrote:


stares at her- some with chocolate hehe yum


"tche. chocolate?" *flinches her nose, "pfft. what are you exactly playing at?"
*stands up in irritation. "chokoreeto ga warui, chokereeto ga dai kirai!", *slams her hand on the table, "i hate chocolate, why the hell are you ordering such trash?", *calms and sits down, "waitress, we'll have wine"


im not playing anything -smiles-

choclates yummy dont temped me or ill force feed u -smiles lightly
Posted 10/31/10


"Tch...I rather have coffee..."
New Student
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

Tch...I rather have coffee


*smiles, "dame dayo mongrel" "why are you having coffee at this time of the day?" *glances back and snaps a finger towards the waitress, "hey peasant, you serve us wine please, voncriest wine"
New Student
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

azngirl2080 wrote:



"Tch...I rather have coffee..."


ewwy why
New Student
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

ewwy why


"tche. the human understands eh"
*touches the human's face
"why don't you have wine with me then?" *winks
New Student
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 10/31/10

aiskidakyo wrote:


ewwy why


"tche. the human understands eh"
*touches the human's face
"why don't you have wine with me then?" *winks


alright get me some wine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.