First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST] Avatars
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/10

Sora_Takahashi wrote:



Kookie's.


Here you go! Come again (:



white_snowstar wrote:



Kookie's.


Haha, finally. Come again~(x
Member
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / washington
Offline
Posted 7/17/10
ty so much xD im sorry i messed up so much ><
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/10 , edited 7/18/10

kiri_aoi
Moderator
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kokuyo Land
Offline
Posted 7/17/10

punknina wrote:

♫ Username: punknina
♫ Category (avii/banner/icon): Avii
♫ Extras/designs: Cute Stuffy and not too Tall
♫ Text: Teddy, punknina
♫ Picture


♫ melody's ringtone...


sry, fail :/
Member
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valley of flower
Offline
Posted 7/17/10

KookieKrazy wrote:


Sora_Takahashi wrote:



Kookie's.


Here you go! Come again (:



white_snowstar wrote:



Kookie's.


Haha, finally. Come again~(x


Hey thanks. I liked it very much.
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

white_snowstar wrote:

ty so much xD im sorry i messed up so much ><


It's no problem. (:


Sora_Takahashi wrote:

Hey thanks. I liked it very much.


No problem. Please use it.
Member
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / washington
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

KookieKrazy wrote:


white_snowstar wrote:

ty so much xD im sorry i messed up so much ><


It's no problem. (:


Sora_Takahashi wrote:

Hey thanks. I liked it very much.


No problem. Please use it. :D


where do you go to make avii's like tht ??? (: i wanna learn can u tell me how? xD
Member
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 7/18/10


Skipped. :/
Member
8024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

KookieKrazy wrote:


CHRISTIEgirl wrote:


CHRISTIEgirl wrote:



Skipped. :/


why is my request skipped?


I quoted you (didn't you get a notification?) XD It's because the picture's nit very hq, o-o


I didnt saw the quote actually ...so sorry for all this trouble ...ill do it right next time !
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 7/18/10

It's fine, it's fine. (:


Iveliz wrote:



Skipped. :/


Skipped. Please provide a HQ picture next time. Google isn't great but e-shuushuu is wonderful (:
Member
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / washington
Offline
Posted 7/19/10 , edited 7/20/10


Kookie's.
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

kiri_aoi wrote:


punknina wrote:

♫ Username: punknina
♫ Category (avii/banner/icon): Avii
♫ Extras/designs: Cute Stuffy and not too Tall
♫ Text: Teddy, punknina
♫ Picture


♫ melody's ringtone...


sry, fail :/


OH EMM GEEEEE!! It's so cutes! xDD

37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

white_snowstar wrote:



Kookie's.


It's really bad. Sorry :/
Member
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / washington
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
its Great! ty so much!! <33 (:
Member
25354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With My Luis whom...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 7/22/10

Wolfe's Got This!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.