First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RP @ City
Creator
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my friends ^^
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Here's another setting.... man... i hope this won't be as fast as the previous one =_=


_____________________________

Yua was walking along the streets at night when she was stopped by a few older, drunken men.

"Oh my.. a goddess" one of them said and started to walk towards Yua.

Yua began to step back but she stopped once her back was against the window shop.

The man lifted a hand and was about to touch her breast when a voice called out.

"Leave my cousin alone!"
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
"u freaking damn pervert!!"...rans toward the guy and punches the drunk old guys.

the drunk guys ran and said"fuck..lets go guys!..."then the drunk guys ran.."go ran bastards run!"...looks at yua and ask. "hey, are you okay?..u better be careful next.."
Member
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
"Ah... thanks...I'm Yua. Yours?" Yua asked, smiling a little.
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Aiko: *walks around the city*
Creator
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my friends ^^
Offline
Posted 7/9/10 , edited 7/9/10
Yuu bumps into Aiko.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz! Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

-Noelle- wrote:

Yuu bumps into Aiko.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz! Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.


Kiro: Yes,Im Fine
Nice To Meet you
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
* Horamu is wondering about the city and sees a small music fest in the park. She brings out a small Music player and begins to sing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwf2qt6BJAQ
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
>Sigh< why.....
Member
4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Kyu:~walks to downtown like usually does and goes to the trainstation, waiting patiently for a bus~ hn what should I do today
Member
1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / I'm on the moon!...
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Ichigo leaves her house and starts waking around the city.
Moderator
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

xXxX3RR0RXxXx wrote:

Kyu:~walks to downtown like usually does and goes to the trainstation, waiting patiently for a bus~ hn what should I do today


Reika walks slowly, eating a pastry that she bought and sees someone she recognizes. She shyly walks up.
"H-hi, I'm Reika," she says. She opens the pastry box and pushes it towards them. "Would you like one? They're apple."
Member
4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 7/9/10 , edited 7/9/10

Komaru-chan wrote:


xXxX3RR0RXxXx wrote:

Kyu:~walks to downtown like usually does and goes to the trainstation, waiting patiently for a bus~ hn what should I do today


Reika walks slowly, eating a pastry that she bought and sees someone she recognizes. She shyly walks up.
"H-hi, I'm Reika," she says. She opens the pastry box and pushes it towards them. "Would you like one? They're apple."


Kyu: she hears someone faintly behind her introducing themselves so she took her headphones off and looks towards the girl behind her. She greeted herself with woman deep voice she can't get rid of," Hello I'm Kyuketsuki but call me Kyu and nah I'm going to my sister's tea house for some pastries, would you like to come, Reika-chan?" she ask, her bangs in her face so you couldn't tell what emotion her face is showing besides her mouth and nose.

As a train speeds by her bangs flowed with it showing one of her eyes, she covers so no one thinks shes a monster

anou her eyes aren't open that wide
as soon as the train leaves her bangs cover her face and again and she offered a bottle of water for Reika
Moderator
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
"Sure, I'll come." Reika says and accepts the bottle of water. She finishes her pastry and drinks half of the water. She pours the rest of the bottle on her sticky hands.
"So, Kyu, how old are you?" Reika asks as she dries her hands with a napkin.

Member
4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 7/9/10 , edited 7/9/10

Komaru-chan wrote:

"Sure, I'll come." Reika says and accepts the bottle of water. She finishes her pastry and drinks half of the water. She pours the rest of the bottle on her sticky hands.
"So, Kyu, how old are you?" Reika asks as she dries her hands with a napkin.



Kyu: responded with her face still straight still hardly isn't showing emotion," I'm 14 and what about you Reika-chan?" she kinda smiles and her warm feelings inside came back because of her bi sexuality. she think to herself; knock it off Kyu, she most likely doesn't roll that way.
then she takes Reika's wrist and leads her on the train to downtown.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Yofune: *walks around the City at a high speed walk* (i-i need to hurry up)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.