First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
R3X
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

maxy357 wrote:

what i would say: holy shit you exist


^^i second that
6304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North Texas
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
If I could stand before him and speak to him? Gosh, I don't know, I mean, who am I to speak to god? I suppose I'd ask for wisdom, and that car I've always needed.
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / World of Shamballa
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
I will wish many things to him:

• Give my parents, relatives a good good health.
• I want all people love me
• Help me study hard in school
• I want to have a Einstein brain

I will never ask for money!
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

groomdedz wrote:

I will wish many things to him:

• Give my parents, relatives a good good health.
• I want all people love me
• Help me study hard in school
• I want to have a Einstein brain

I will never ask for money!


1.It would suck for everyone to love you.

2.if you had an einstein brain you wouldint need school.
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
can i have some cookies YUM YUM!
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

mauz15 wrote:

I'm not religious or anything, um isn't' this what you religious people call praying?

yeah not much to discuss in this thread, I leave this to the other mods because I might be biased on this one.

I think the creator means if you could talk to him face to face, visibly, knowing 100% he was there.

18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Do0mAid wrote:


mauz15 wrote:

I'm not religious or anything, um isn't' this what you religious people call praying?

yeah not much to discuss in this thread, I leave this to the other mods because I might be biased on this one.

I think the creator means if you could talk to him face to face, visibly, knowing 100% he was there.



yeah thats what I meant...sorry for the misunderstanding..

1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i.d.k
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
imma catholic sooo,

i say that you always have a chance to talk to God. in your prayers of course. ;)
you don't have to be face to face with a person to talk to them and the things that happen in your life are his answers.
111586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
i would ask mi list of questions that i have written down...lols
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

sumairu_kisaki3 wrote:

imma catholic sooo,

i say that you always have a chance to talk to God. in your prayers of course. ;)
you don't have to be face to face with a person to talk to them and the things that happen in your life are his answers.


well its a different state when you can actually hear the response.

1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i.d.k
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

macphapie wrote:


sumairu_kisaki3 wrote:

imma catholic sooo,

i say that you always have a chance to talk to God. in your prayers of course. ;)
you don't have to be face to face with a person to talk to them and the things that happen in your life are his answers.


well its a different state when you can actually hear the response.



mmm, yeah if you put it that way i guess so.

2218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Truth or Conseque...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Who invents the wheel?
8358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
"You suck."
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Hey God.

A little help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
6433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BEHIND!attemptin...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
i would ask "whats ur motive for creating world and why humans?are there such things as demons?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.