First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last
Post Reply If you were given a chance to talk to God, what will you say to him?
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
What does God do on their free time?
32228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 1/12/13

1mirg wrote:

"No offence or anything. But, you have got to be the biggest troll ever. I mean, in a game designers professional stand point. You literly treat the world and everything else as..Well, a big playground for your own self amusement. You create wars, big and small. Let people die for you. After you say "I shall never harm come to you" and exct. You also bring internal conflicts among certain type of people, while letting those on top just bask in haven. Seriously, you are the biggest troll ever and you need to retire"


God doesn't make war, man makes war on each other.
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Middle Earth
Offline
Posted 1/12/13

AsuraCryin1980 wrote:




Maybe they should've at least been created to look better and not randomly sit on your chest moving their fangs ready to bite. Back when i was teen our old house had recluse spiders and woke up with 1 on blanket at my upper chest, and 1 at right of my face on the bed. But yeah wtf is it with spiders!


if that happened to me, I would freak out, scream like a little girl, run out of my house and sit in the garden. I'm scared of spiders .-.
32913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
Let me live for ever please.
21627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / A suburban town i...
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
Why did you make it so hard to get a Raigeki?!? 10 years supporting you actively and I still can't make that single card that you created. Yes I appreciate the entertainment and enjoyed times where I bout with my friends in some friendly competition but come on... just get me Raigeki man.

By the way, what other games or projects have you, will you, make?
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/13

bluerunner wrote:


1mirg wrote:

"No offence or anything. But, you have got to be the biggest troll ever. I mean, in a game designers professional stand point. You literly treat the world and everything else as..Well, a big playground for your own self amusement. You create wars, big and small. Let people die for you. After you say "I shall never harm come to you" and exct. You also bring internal conflicts among certain type of people, while letting those on top just bask in haven. Seriously, you are the biggest troll ever and you need to retire"


God doesn't make war, man makes war on each other.


As much as a man who drops a hundred dollars between two poor, needy men — or two greedy men — isn't starting a fight.
27445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 1/12/13

AsuraCryin1980 wrote:


mrkonkon wrote:

I would say '' Why the fuck did you create spiders bro? you really fucked up there''


Maybe they should've at least been created to look better and not randomly sit on your chest moving their fangs ready to bite. Back when i was teen our old house had recluse spiders and woke up with 1 on blanket at my upper chest, and 1 at right of my face on the bed. But yeah wtf is it with spiders!


Can't stand spiders. Had a big one (no idea what kind as it was unidentifiable later) crawl on my face while I was sleeping. Luckily I was so tired I didn't freak out and instead just grabbed it rolled it into a ball killing it and tossed it into a corner.

As for the topic I don't really think I would have anything to say to God. He does his thing I do mine...nothing else to it.
9634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Georgia - GA
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
well since he already allows us to talk to him... by prayer... so i mean this topic is irrelevant....
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Way outside the box
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
I'd say hi
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
Which god? 'Cause I don't believe (or completely disbelieve) in any in particular, so I need more specifics of which I'd be chatting with.
16165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ethereal Horizon
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
I would ask whether or not he could make a rock too heavy for him to lift
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 1/12/13

attorneyatmusic wrote:

I would ask whether or not he could make a rock too heavy for him to lift


Answered in St. Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica:


All confess that God is omnipotent; but it seems difficult to explain in what His omnipotence precisely consists: for there may be doubt as to the precise meaning of the word 'all' when we say that God can do all things. If, however, we consider the matter aright, since power is said in reference to possible things, this phrase, "God can do all things," is rightly understood to mean that God can do all things that are possible; and for this reason He is said to be omnipotent. Now according to the Philosopher (Metaph. v, 17), a thing is said to be possible in two ways.

First in relation to some power, thus whatever is subject to human power is said to be possible to man.

Secondly absolutely, on account of the relation in which the very terms stand to each other. Now God cannot be said to be omnipotent through being able to do all things that are possible to created nature; for the divine power extends farther than that. If, however, we were to say that God is omnipotent because He can do all things that are possible to His power, there would be a vicious circle in explaining the nature of His power. For this would be saying nothing else but that God is omnipotent, because He can do all that He is able to do.

It remains therefore, that God is called omnipotent because He can do all things that are possible absolutely; which is the second way of saying a thing is possible. For a thing is said to be possible or impossible absolutely, according to the relation in which the very terms stand to one another, possible if the predicate is not incompatible with the subject, as that Socrates sits; and absolutely impossible when the predicate is altogether incompatible with the subject, as, for instance, that a man is a donkey.

It must, however, be remembered that since every agent produces an effect like itself, to each active power there corresponds a thing possible as its proper object according to the nature of that act on which its active power is founded; for instance, the power of giving warmth is related as to its proper object to the being capable of being warmed. The divine existence, however, upon which the nature of power in God is founded, is infinite, and is not limited to any genus of being; but possesses within itself the perfection of all being. Whence, whatsoever has or can have the nature of being, is numbered among the absolutely possible things, in respect of which God is called omnipotent. Now nothing is opposed to the idea of being except non-being. Therefore, that which implies being and non-being at the same time is repugnant to the idea of an absolutely possible thing, within the scope of the divine omnipotence. For such cannot come under the divine omnipotence, not because of any defect in the power of God, but because it has not the nature of a feasible or possible thing. Therefore, everything that does not imply a contradiction in terms, is numbered amongst those possible things, in respect of which God is called omnipotent: whereas whatever implies contradiction does not come within the scope of divine omnipotence, because it cannot have the aspect of possibility. Hence it is better to say that such things cannot be done, than that God cannot do them. Nor is this contrary to the word of the angel, saying: "No word shall be impossible with God." For whatever implies a contradiction cannot be a word, because no intellect can possibly conceive such a thing.


3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
Why did you let all those innocent people suffer?
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
I'd ask him to reincarnate me ^_^
21480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 1/13/13 , edited 1/13/13
I would tell him to stop being such a jerk, let go of your grudge toward two of our ancestors who only ate some fruit, and help the millions of starving, hurting, and suffering people on this planet.
First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.