First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
New Summer Simulcast - Asobi ni Ikuyo
56555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

agila61 wrote:


ReaperEXE wrote:
Herp derp, sorry, I'm under the impression that simulcast relates to simultaneous, meaning reasonably fast after the initial broadcast. Do you understand the difference between simulcasting on the 10th and simulcasting on the 15th? If not I'm sure you could figure it out with some simple subtraction ^_^. Sure it's a simulcast by your logic, but it's also more likely that this will be fansubbed well before CR releases it, and better.


Yes, simultaneous with the broadcast by the senior station in the production committee, Chiba TV.

You wouldn't expect Crunchyroll to stream a show before it has broadcast on TV Tokyo, Chiba TV, or Fiji TV? Seriously?.
Must be nice being able to beat around the bush like that. I don't care about production/distribution politics nearly as much as you do, in fact, no one here but staff does. If CR can't get a true simulcast, then they're not trying hard enough, and should do the best of someone better, i.e. Funimation, and even fansub groups. Perhaps instead of pretending you know how CR works, you should try (and fail) to get a job with them. ^_^

14083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Meh.. i hope this will be available in my region. >.>
75662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

ReaperEXE wrote:
If CR can't get a true simulcast,


They get it an hour after broadcast in Tokyo and here you are, "oh, I didn't mean an hour after broadcast in Tokyo, I meant an hour after broadcast in Osaka!"

Its a pretty strong clue that when you add "true" there, it means you are just going to keep redefining simulcast until it means what you need it to mean to "win" the argument. But its still just aiming for pointless scoring of internet debate points ...

... an hour after its broadcast in Tokyo is a simulcast.




1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
yay! i was planning to watch this! thank you, crunchyroll!
77710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Oh wow, I was planning on watching this series this summer, so its absolutely great that CR decided to simulcast it. Thanks guys, mad props to you for getting this
53580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Scenario, boy goes to x event. Wakes up, encounters x amount of hawt chicks that love him and few that begin to love him. He denies his destiny, then is forced to accept his. Feelings for the female(s) grow; feelings for the male grows. Ending is he accomplishes his task or is ambiguous. The female(s) and male never date, have sex, or go anywhere.

Generic.
15035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Wait, I'm confused... why is Japan an exception... lol?


Anyway, thanks!
I'll pass up on Asobi ni Ikuyo: Bombshells from the Sky, but-- err.. I might just try the first ep... and see how it goes x.x
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Even though it will be another 13 episode harem series that won't be worth my time. I'll watch it.
17187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
its not yuri Koi is a he no ta she they messed up on the description( i find it funny they made a mistake like that botching the main character gender rofl good start
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Multiple catgirls and fanservice. A winning combination. This is a must see! I'm sure this show won't raise the bar to a new level, so to speak, but I'm watching all 13 episodes regardless.
59648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / La-la-land
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
I would really like to see some anime that is not all about fan service. We've had a few here and there like Erin or time of Eve or Natsume Yujincho. I just feel so bored with the big breasted ecchi thing. Or the which boy should I choose thing. Are there not any more serious anime out there?
56555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/10 , edited 7/9/10

agila61 wrote:


ReaperEXE wrote:
If CR can't get a true simulcast,


They get it an hour after broadcast in Tokyo and here you are, "oh, I didn't mean an hour after broadcast in Tokyo, I meant an hour after broadcast in Osaka!"

Its a pretty strong clue that when you add "true" there, it means you are just going to keep redefining simulcast until it means what you need it to mean to "win" the argument. But its still just aiming for pointless scoring of internet debate points ...

... an hour after its broadcast in Tokyo is a simulcast.




I've already addressed this point, the fact that you ignore to your convenience is pitiful. I've already said that Crunchyroll has to do the best of someone better. The fact that you consider 5 days to be a simulcast is laughable at best. Sorry to point it out like this, but the only one redefining to their convenience is you. Again, laughable. =)
I don't have to "win" anything, after all, you never had to respond to my post in the first place. Besides, you "lost" the second you responded. My point is that if it airs on the 10th, and it simulcasts on the 10th, then that's a simulcast. You're point is that if it airs on the 10th, but is "simulcast" on the 15th from a different, later airing, then it's still a simulcast. Something is wrong there, but I can't quite put my finger on it... A simulcast by definition is live, hence why "simulcasting" from later airing date is not a simulcast, yet you seem to think it is. Just because it's the first time airing in Tokyo, does not make it a simulcast, rather it more or less makes it a rerun.Obviously this definition is given some leeway with regards to simulcasts that are within the hour, because it is reasonable. But hey, I guess you just feel the need to troll, even when you're wrong.

239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Hmmm I don't know about this show but I'll try to watch >.<
25661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn'tUlike2kno...
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
*le sigh* Why can't we get anime that DON'T deal in major fanservice? Just curious. I mean, you could've tried to get Nurarihyon no Mago or Digimon Xros or something else other then anime like that. It's.. annoying, and pointless.
I can guarantee you, I won't be watching it.

Oh, well *moves on with my life*
95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
I'm going to try this because while it does look like a fairly generic Magic Girlfriend series so did Sora No Otoshimono and that turned out to be a huge amount of fun.


Sometimes a show can surprise you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.