First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Create Your Character~
Posted 7/12/10

Name (First & Last):Akiko Si

Age : unknown

Race (No More Than Two):Half werewolf and half demon >:D

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.):He grew up alone,deserted. in till he was taken in to a demon castle and trained and lived like a demon that's how he became half demon. when he left he went back to the place he use to live and found out he was a werewolf. He was surprised. so he ran away from both places at once. he did a spell on people making them think he was never even born. the spell worked. so now he travels unknown.

Personality :crazy,nice,kinda,mean,weird

Picture (In Spoiler): Human


Demon

werewolf

Moderator
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

walking-wolf wrote:


Name (First & Last):Akiko Si

Age : unknown

Race (No More Than Two):Half werewolf and half demon >:D

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.):He grew up alone,deserted. in till he was taken in to a demon castle and trained and lived like a demon that's how he became half demon. when he left he went back to the place he use to live and found out he was a werewolf. He was surprised. so he ran away from both places at once. he did a spell on people making them think he was never even born. the spell worked. so now he travels unknown.

Personality :crazy,nice,kinda,mean,weird

Picture (In Spoiler): Human


Demon

werewolf



Approved
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
Name (First & Last):Shin Yamada

Age : 15

Race (No More Than Two):Knight/human

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio :he was born in a rich and powerfull imperial family with a knight tradition,from the day he was born he and his sister were been trained to become knights.Shin joined with his sister the imperial knights
Sexuality:straight
Personality:nice,kind,loyal
Pic
Normal:

Knight:


Name (First & Last):Kanade Yamada

Age : 17

Race (No More Than Two):Knight/human

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio:she is Shin older sister and like him she joined the imperial knights,she is better than his brother in swordsmanship and was promoted to officer rank and she is student council president,in free time she likes to play on piano
Sexuality:straight
Personality:cold,loyal,calm and kind
Pic:

Creator
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

edrosik wrote:

Name (First & Last):Shin Yamada

Age : 15

Race (No More Than Two):Knight/human

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio :he was born in a rich and powerfull imperial family with a knight tradition,from the day he was born he and his sister were been trained to become knights.Shin joined with his sister the imperial knights
Sexuality:straight
Personality:nice,kind,loyal
Pic
Normal:

Knight:


Name (First & Last):Kanade Yamada

Age : 17

Race (No More Than Two):Knight/human

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio:she is Shin older sister and like him she joined the imperial knights,she is better than his brother in swordsmanship and was promoted to officer rank and she is student council president,in free time she likes to play on piano
Sexuality:straight
Personality:cold,loyal,calm and kind
Pic:





Approved ^.^
Creator
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/13/10


I love the whole thing . the werewolf is hot . he bi?
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/13/10
Kurmi Hiroa
Age : 16
race: Human/ Red panda
Bio: A playful Chick looking forward to the night. She normally is active then and prefers friends over foe. She is extremley happy and can get out of hand.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Playful, excited, single, loyal, sweet.
Picture

P.S. She has a pair of ears and tail.
Member
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
Name (First & Last): Zeek Crin

Age : 16

Race (No More Than Two): shape shifter

Status (single , taken , etc): single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.): Was adopted at the age age of. His true nature wasn't shone for a while but he turned at ten his parents freaked and left him. He grew up in foster homes in bad areas fighting as a kid for money. The one thing people knew was that he was smart. He went to the School to be able to control his angered.

Sexuality (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual): heterosexual

Personality : tough,strong quick tempered, loving, and a softy at heart

Picture (In Spoiler):
Creator
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

ajho104 wrote:

Name (First & Last): Zeek Crin

Age : 16

Race (No More Than Two): shape shifter

Status (single , taken , etc): single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.): Was adopted at the age age of. His true nature wasn't shone for a while but he turned at ten his parents freaked and left him. He grew up in foster homes in bad areas fighting as a kid for money. The one thing people knew was that he was smart. He went to the School to be able to control his angered.

Sexuality (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual): heterosexual

Personality : tough,strong quick tempered, loving, and a softy at heart

Picture (In Spoiler):



approved ^.^
Creator
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

rimachic wrote:

Kurmi Hiroa
Age : 16
race: Human/ Red panda
Bio: A playful Chick looking forward to the night. She normally is active then and prefers friends over foe. She is extremley happy and can get out of hand.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Playful, excited, single, loyal, sweet.
Picture

P.S. She has a pair of ears and tail.



Approved! ^.^
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
Name (First & Last):Amelia C.Darksong
Age:16
Race:Human/Empress
Bio:She was born as a daughter of the last Emperor who didnt carried about his kingdom,seeing that the kingdom suffers under her father she started a war aganist him.After 3 years of fighting she finally defented him and claimed the throne and the kingdom prospers.
Sexuality:straight
Personality:calm,cold,kind and loyal
Pic:

Posted 7/14/10
Name (First & Last):Emiko Saito (likes to be called Emi)

Age :15

Race (No More Than Two):Angel/Demon

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.):Emi lived a perfect happy life until she was 9 her mother was murdered and her father disappeared she and her older brother were left by themselves when she was 13 her brother left her to look for their father he promised to come back but he never did.

Sexuality (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual):Straight

Personality :sweet, bubbly, honest, loving,

Picture (In Spoiler):
angel form

demon form

human form
Posted 7/14/10

Itani wrote:



I love the whole thing . the werewolf is hot . he bi?


Ya why????
Posted 7/14/10

edrosik wrote:

Name (First & Last):Amelia C.Darksong
Age:16
Race:Human/Empress
Bio:She was born as a daughter of the last Emperor who didnt carried about his kingdom,seeing that the kingdom suffers under her father she started a war aganist him.After 3 years of fighting she finally defented him and claimed the throne and the kingdom prospers.
Sexuality:straight
Personality:calm,cold,kind and loyal
Pic:






Ace_Of_Sweets wrote:

Name (First & Last):Emiko Saito (likes to be called Emi)

Age :15

Race (No More Than Two):Angel/Demon

Status (single , taken , etc):single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.):Emi lived a perfect happy life until she was 9 her mother was murdered and her father disappeared she and her older brother were left by themselves when she was 13 her brother left her to look for their father he promised to come back but he never did.

Sexuality (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual):Straight

Personality :sweet, bubbly, honest, loving,

Picture (In Spoiler):
angel form

demon form

human form

BOTH APPROVED!
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 7/14/10 , edited 7/14/10
Name (First & Last): Kim Y. Fate

Age : 16

Race (No More Than Two): mage/human

Status (single , taken , etc):Single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.): I am what most people call a magic fighter. Wend i was real young i gest i turn some heads at the imperial knights. I am very skilled with magic and fighting for my age , that is way i gest i am an office. I am the vice president. For free time i read spell books, work on my armor, play some violin.

Sexuality (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual): Bisexual

Personality : loyal,calm, kind, very smart

Picture (In Spoiler):

my armor:


out of armor:
Creator
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/15/10

Chase7856 wrote:

Name (First & Last): Kim Y. Fate

Age : 16

Race (No More Than Two): mage/human

Status (single , taken , etc):Single

Bio (5 Sentences or more.): I am what most people call a magic fighter. Wend i was real young i gest i turn some heads at the imperial knights. I am very skilled with magic and fighting for my age , that is way i gest i am an office. I am the vice president. For free time i read spell books, work on my armor, play some violin.

Sexuality (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual): Bisexual

Personality : loyal,calm, kind, very smart

Picture (In Spoiler):

my armor:


out of armor:


Approved ^.^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.