First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
whats ur weirdest habbit?
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
I randomly get high.. :O
Posted 8/3/10

joreen95 wrote:

talking random japanese..~
talk to my self..~
acting as if im a celebrity inside my room~
dancing as if i have a concert~
dreaming ~

etccc


OMG even if its embarrassing, im like that too! Those are exactly what i do!
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
not sure..but i think im bipolar..
i have so many interests...say for this month i go high with drawing..next month i wont..and wont even want to hold a pen
for a month im addicted to guitar and music..next month i will be sick of it..same goes for animes, dramas, writing and reading

it's fun but weird. i havent met people who are similar to me, but ive read in books the genius' n creative people tend to be bipolar..im relieved
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown Planet
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
I breath on every breath. Does that count?
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
Sometimes I will piss on my victim's body. Normally I murder then and run off, but..it's so tempting to have a necrophilia-style golden shower.
11178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
thats funny
11178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
i pour ketchup on all of my food
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/3/10


that's not weird, i do it too. I don't like dirty sheets.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 8/4/10 , edited 8/4/10

Ugenasee wrote:


joreen95 wrote:

talking random japanese..~
talk to my self..~
acting as if im a celebrity inside my room~
dancing as if i have a concert~
dreaming ~

etccc


OMG even if its embarrassing, im like that too! Those are exactly what i do!


LOL~~ wow..!:)) HIGH-FIVE..i have a buddy~~Lol~~ at least..now im relieved...i thought i was the only one who's doing that~~ hahahah!:)) >><~! :P~ ^^
Posted 8/4/10
If I'm on the computer alone I have to have the Tv on.
If I'm sitting down I have to fidget.
Posted 8/4/10

joreen95 wrote:


Ugenasee wrote:


joreen95 wrote:

talking random japanese..~
talk to my self..~
acting as if im a celebrity inside my room~
dancing as if i have a concert~
dreaming ~

etccc


OMG even if its embarrassing, im like that too! Those are exactly what i do!


LOL~~ wow..!:)) HIGH-FIVE..i have a buddy~~Lol~~ at least..now im relieved...i thought i was the only one who's doing that~~ hahahah!:)) >><~! :P~ ^^


Haha, of course not! I would always act like im very busy as a celeb in my room too haha.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Under a rock
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
I carry around a ball of yarn cause I constantly have my figures moving. I feel like a cat with my yarn.
I also sing to my dog whenever I take her outside. >.<
Posted 8/7/10
i have a lot of werid habits...but apparently i make a lot of funny faces or have weird reactions
Posted 8/7/10

Ugenasee wrote:


joreen95 wrote:


Ugenasee wrote:


joreen95 wrote:

talking random japanese..~
talk to my self..~
acting as if im a celebrity inside my room~
dancing as if i have a concert~
dreaming ~

etccc


OMG even if its embarrassing, im like that too! Those are exactly what i do!


LOL~~ wow..!:)) HIGH-FIVE..i have a buddy~~Lol~~ at least..now im relieved...i thought i was the only one who's doing that~~ hahahah!:)) >><~! :P~ ^^


Haha, of course not! I would always act like im very busy as a celeb in my room too haha.


very true indeed!
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/10

hikobuf wrote:

I randomly get high.. :O


that doesnt sound good at all lol

anemia??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.