First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The game
Posted 7/12/10
This topic shalt contain the adventures of the survivors of the wave incident. What fate awaits them in this perpetualy dark world?
Enjoy the RP~
Posted 7/12/10
One man was stood alone in front of the local super market. In his right hand, a bag filled with all kinds of things, from coca-cola to beer, in his left hand, a shopping trolley with the companies logo branded onto the front. Everything looked dark. it was a gray day, clouds looming in the sky, covering the sun, a dull rain splashing onto the ground, large puddles everywhere and people, clear victims of the poisoning of the wave wading silently in the darkness. Serpenter herd the shuffling of one of the mutated behind him. it had been following him around the store, and now had followed him out, however the unaware Serpenter was not phased. he pushed the trolley through the heavy rain to where the rest were all lined up, when suddenly, the person who had been following him leaped. he was strong. the person clearly wasn't an athlete, nor anyone else who should have such strength, yet he flew like a professional long jumper, hissing and snarling.
Serpenter instinctively turned around, grabbing him at the base of his jaw, and smashing him into the ground. "It'll be a cold day in hell before some kid gets the better of Serpenter Rex" he announced, grinning broadly. he turned back around to lock up his trolley, when the person got back to their feet, unphased. "that blow should have knocked a human clean out. why the hell was he still alive?" Serpenter thought to him self. the person readied himself again, pouncing, however this time Serpenter was ready. he leaped quickly aside, the man flying into the rows of trolleys, landing with a loud crashing sound.
Serpenter was about to say something cocky, when every other person, every other silhouette in the darkness turned, groaning in unison, before dragging them selves towards him in much the same manner as the guy before.
"Oi... this isn't funny... damn it!" Serpenter roared in annoyance, kicking the trolley flying, as the hoards of undead closed in around him.
Member
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

serpenter wrote:

One man was stood alone in front of the local super market. In his right hand, a bag filled with all kinds of things, from coca-cola to beer, in his left hand, a shopping trolley with the companies logo branded onto the front. Everything looked dark. it was a gray day, clouds looming in the sky, covering the sun, a dull rain splashing onto the ground, large puddles everywhere and people, clear victims of the poisoning of the wave wading silently in the darkness. Serpenter herd the shuffling of one of the mutated behind him. it had been following him around the store, and now had followed him out, however the unaware Serpenter was not phased. he pushed the trolley through the heavy rain to where the rest were all lined up, when suddenly, the person who had been following him leaped. he was strong. the person clearly wasn't an athlete, nor anyone else who should have such strength, yet he flew like a professional long jumper, hissing and snarling.
Serpenter instinctively turned around, grabbing him at the base of his jaw, and smashing him into the ground. "It'll be a cold day in hell before some kid gets the better of Serpenter Rex" he announced, grinning broadly. he turned back around to lock up his trolley, when the person got back to their feet, unphased. "that blow should have knocked a human clean out. why the hell was he still alive?" Serpenter thought to him self. the person readied himself again, pouncing, however this time Serpenter was ready. he leaped quickly aside, the man flying into the rows of trolleys, landing with a loud crashing sound.
Serpenter was about to say something cocky, when every other person, every other silhouette in the darkness turned, groaning in unison, before dragging them selves towards him in much the same manner as the guy before.
"Oi... this isn't funny... damn it!" Serpenter roared in annoyance, kicking the trolley flying, as the hoards of undead closed in around him.



the young boy grinned wildly, "HEY MISTER" he yelled landing beside serpenter, drawing the calling from its sheath and cutting one of the infected into half "looks like you could use a hand here" he said once again grinning like he got some kind of thrill from this. "mind if i cut in on the action?" proceeding to cut another two of the monsters in half and fliping over another just before it hit him. he was enjoying himself, the first action he had seen in three months, once again he felt happy to face real enemys. "names shou...whats yours?" he said, turning to serpenter giving him a small smile
Posted 7/12/10
"I am neither your friend nor mister! I am Serpenter Rex!" his glare met with smiling kid, clearly his anger already rising. Serpenter had a horrible temper, especialy with impudent kids that appear from nowhere, and get in the way. "Its my job to defend these people, and if you think i'm gonna let you kill em, you're sadly mistaken." without warning, he threw a solid punch at the sword wielding boy.
Member
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ENGLAND!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
Velosa arrived in the city, however it wasn't as colourful has he had been led to believe, infact it was quite the opposite as if a great tragedy had drained this once bustling city of all colour and joy......

He jumped from the train station and swung down a pole into the street below. "where could that bastard be?" pondered Velosa as he walked into a street in front of him when suddenly a searing pain pearsed his mental mind frame and he collapsed face first into a puddle. "T-t-t-the hell is this?!" gasped Velosa as he blacked out in the street.....

.......Gaining conscence in a ally, he saw a man in a hooded white lab coat walking away from him, Velosa dragged him self to his feet and followed the man to find he was down the side of a super market. He scanned the area and there was no sign of the man only limping shadowy figures dragging them selves over to a spiky haired figure in the distance.
Member
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

serpenter wrote:

"I am neither your friend nor mister! I am Serpenter Rex!" his glare met with smiling kid, clearly his anger already rising. Serpenter had a horrible temper, especialy with impudent kids that appear from nowhere, and get in the way. "Its my job to defend these people, and if you think i'm gonna let you kill em, you're sadly mistaken." without warning, he threw a solid punch at the sword wielding boy.


"WHOA..." shou jumped up into the air and flipped over serpenter landing perfectly on the ground his smile still remaining "come on...i only wanna have some fun" shou took a side step and cut another of the infected in half. i wont get in the way, in fact, i've been looking for some answers as to what the hell these things are" his smile faded slightly still keeping eye contact with the taller man infront of him. "besides, i dont thing you can handle all these things on your own, no one can i dont care how stronger person you are." the boys smile turned to a small frown. "look, i'm trying to develop a cure for the mutation, but i cant do it alone. I'm looking for help, i wont ask for much but i need to know alittle more about these creatures and how the mutation is being caused." his tone changed from childish to serious in less than a seccond, hoping he had gained the older guys trust.
Posted 7/12/10
Mutations? What the hell are you on about? These guys are clearly just a bit stressed after a long week at work. this grey day helps no ones mood. you're just a murderer on your own little mission, and their is no way i'm gonna let your evil go unpunished. If you do not cease and desist, i will defeat you!"
Serpenter was not impressed. normally he would cut a guy like this up with his sword, skewer him with a lance, or blow them up with explosives but he left all of his weapons behind at his home.
Member
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
Natsumi stood observing the scene. She noticed the young boy who seemed to resemble some kind of monkey. She drew her bow with a arrow and approached slowly. He reminded her of a student she once teached before mutations had taken him.
"You boy, should show respect at all times," She hissed, glaring with her purple orbs. She looked slightly towards the larger man, but remaind her stance toward the younger one. She averted her glare back to the boy. She was curious of why the boy could flip over someone much taller her than herself and land perfectly. She found him hard to trust.
Member
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

serpenter wrote:

Mutations? What the hell are you on about? These guys are clearly just a bit stressed after a long week at work. this grey day helps no ones mood. you're just a murderer on your own little mission, and their is no way i'm gonna let your evil go unpunished. If you do not cease and desist, i will defeat you!"
Serpenter was not impressed. normally he would cut a guy like this up with his sword, skewer him with a lance, or blow them up with explosives but he left all of his weapons behind at his home.





smished wrote:

Natsumi stood observing the scene. She noticed the young boy who seemed to resemble some kind of monkey. She drew her bow with a arrow and approached slowly. He reminded her of a student she once teached before mutations had taken him.
"You boy, should show respect at all times," She hissed, glaring with her purple orbs. She looked slightly towards the larger man, but remaind her stance toward the younger one. She averted her glare back to the boy. She was curious of why the boy could flip over someone much taller her than herself and land perfectly. She found him hard to trust.


shou looked at the lady who had walked onto the scene. "what...i wasnt disrespecting him...please, dont point your weapon at me, i have no wish to fight you" he sensed one of the infected behing him and rolled to the side and cut up its back forcing it to the ground. "just what the hell are these things?" he said pointing the question at the girl hoping to get some kind of reasonable answer
Member
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

ninjatom wrote:

shou looked at the lady who had walked onto the scene. "what...i wasnt disrespecting him...please, dont point your weapon at me, i have no wish to fight you" he sensed one of the infected behing him and rolled to the side and cut up its back forcing it to the ground. "just what the hell are these things?" he said pointing the question at the girl hoping to get some kind of reasonable answer


Shiva: *a blonde haired man wearing a black tux with with a black mafia looking hat holding a hand gun in his pocket tipped his hat to Shou to show he meant no harm* these things look similar to sometnig ive seen before stay on your guard
Member
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:


ninjatom wrote:

shou looked at the lady who had walked onto the scene. "what...i wasnt disrespecting him...please, dont point your weapon at me, i have no wish to fight you" he sensed one of the infected behing him and rolled to the side and cut up its back forcing it to the ground. "just what the hell are these things?" he said pointing the question at the girl hoping to get some kind of reasonable answer


Shiva: *a blonde haired man wearing a black tux with with a black mafia looking hat holding a hand gun in his pocket tipped his hat to Shou to show he meant no harm* these things look similar to sometnig ive seen before stay on your guard


shou looked at shiva and nodded his head "maybe you could shed some light on things for me sir," he smiled slightly. "so, what happend to these people, and why are these they attacking at random? its like they have no mind frame at all" he questioned forgetting what he had said two secconds ago about letting his gaurd down
Member
68213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:


Shiva: *a blonde haired man wearing a black tux with with a black mafia looking hat holding a hand gun in his pocket tipped his hat to Shou to show he meant no harm* these things look similar to sometnig ive seen before stay on your guard


These things are troublesome. *A slim girl with violet hair appeared next to Shiva, cautiously watching the scene before her* You were right about this place Shiva. Good thing I listened and followed.
Member
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

ninjatom wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:


ninjatom wrote:

shou looked at the lady who had walked onto the scene. "what...i wasnt disrespecting him...please, dont point your weapon at me, i have no wish to fight you" he sensed one of the infected behing him and rolled to the side and cut up its back forcing it to the ground. "just what the hell are these things?" he said pointing the question at the girl hoping to get some kind of reasonable answer


Shiva: *a blonde haired man wearing a black tux with with a black mafia looking hat holding a hand gun in his pocket tipped his hat to Shou to show he meant no harm* these things look similar to sometnig ive seen before stay on your guard


shou looked at shiva and nodded his head "maybe you could shed some light on things for me sir," he smiled slightly. "so, what happend to these people, and why are these they attacking at random? its like they have no mind frame at all" he questioned forgetting what he had said two secconds ago about letting his gaurd down


Shiva looked up and past Shou he span his hand gun round firing shots and some people behind shou "these things seem to be some kind of mutations on humans i found alittle information on things" he then looked down for a second but keeping his guard up at all times
Member
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
Natsumi glared at him in disgust.
"They are people," she hissesd at him. Her eyes darted to the new comer then back to the young boy until finally she stop focusing on him. She let down her gaurd slightly and allowed the string of her bow to slacken. She sighed and looked around her. She was scared and didn't know what to trust anymore. She looked at the man in the trilby confused and shook her head. She herself was wearing kendo armour which she had fleed the school in and had not dared to remove since.
Member
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

artsy-sakura wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:


Shiva: *a blonde haired man wearing a black tux with with a black mafia looking hat holding a hand gun in his pocket tipped his hat to Shou to show he meant no harm* these things look similar to sometnig ive seen before stay on your guard


These things are troublesome. *A slim girl with violet hair appeared next to Shiva, cautiously watching the scene before her* You were right about this place Shiva. Good thing I listened and followed.


Shiva looked at Aki it was good to see a fimilar face...although he had fought people like this before it seemed the eeiriness he hadnt forgot about. "Yes...seems like the scarce documents i found in a house link up to this somehow....Aki stick close by"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.