First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply RP @ Garden
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
" My names Kurumi. Nice to meet you" Sticks out paw.*
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
*the paladins look on Kurumi*
Amelia:enough you 2 can leave now
*the paladins bow and walk to the place where they stand before*
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
"Would you like some grapes?"
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Amelia"looks on Kurumi"no thanks
Posted 7/19/10
Alex slept in a shaded area of flower bedding with bits of sunlight beams shining on her tiger fur. (Yes, she is in tiger form xP)
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

Alex slept in a shaded area of flower bedding with bits of sunlight beams shining on her tiger fur. (Yes, she is in tiger form xP)


Hikari: *sees and slowly approches* ...
Yuri: *follows Hikari* Hikari what are you doing?
Hikari: shh! i dont want to wake the girl...
Yuri: *sweatdrop* ok.. *sits next to the girl, quietly*
Hikari: *sits and watches the girl sleep*...
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Walks over.
" Wakey wakey!<3"
Alex still lies asleep. Kurumi gets up and jumps on her. \
WAKE UP WAKE UP!
Posted 7/19/10
She wakes up immediately, her tiger senses alert to their presence. She yawns in the girls face and then snaps her mouth shut.
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

She wakes up immediately, her tiger senses alert to their presence. She yawns in the girls face and then snaps her mouth shut.


Hikari: *quickly hides behind Yuri* ...
Yuri: *smiles and chuckles* its ok Hikari, she wont hurt you... i think...
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
" Hi would you like some grapes?" Passes grapes over.
Posted 7/19/10
(sorry, didnt see that you commented before Rima xP)

She bites the entire grape batch and eats it. Then she stretches and stands on all fours, she knew Rima but not these two.
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Your very welcome!
Notices the other two.
hey you two! Hi!
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/20/10


Yuri: *smiles* hello im Mrs. Makori but you may call me Yuri outside of class. and this little girl, *points to Hikari* is Hikari, she's shy right now...
Hikari: *looks from behind Yuri and wags her nine-tails, whispering* hi....im....Hikari....n-nice .... to m-meet you....
Member
6816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 9 1 8 6 9
Offline
Posted 7/20/10 , edited 7/20/10
Christina walks in the garden sits under a tree & lays down & decided to relax & felt the breeze

Posted 7/20/10
She nodds and sends a telepathic message to them both. "Hi." She then turns back into her normal form and is naked. "Excuse me." She smiles at them. She goes behind the tree and then comes back dressed. "Its nice to meet you, I'm Alex."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.