GAME: You're Banned!
Posted 7/12/10
In this game, you ban the person before you for whatever reason!
ex.
me has posted.
amichi;
You're banned for have a japanese word in your name1
nekoseznya:
You're banned for accidently putting a one instead of an exclamation point!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
BEGIN
Next person, ban me!
Co Creator
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the place wher...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
Ban me... (Kidding)
Posted 7/14/10
You're banned for putting a smiley-face on your post!
Co Creator
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the place wher...
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
hahahaha... XD

You too...

Ban me...
Posted 7/17/10
You don't say ban me, and you are supposed to give a reason for the banning....SO Im not banning you until you ban me for a reason!
Co Creator
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New Jersey :P
Offline
Posted 7/22/10 , edited 7/23/10
THIS TOPIC IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED I TOLD NEKOSEZNYA THAT SHE COULDN'T MAKE THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!
Posted 7/23/10

amichi wrote:

:excl: THIS GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED I TOLD NEKOSEZNYA THAT SHE COULDN'T MAKE THIS GROUP!!!!!!!


Im not making this group.....
Co Creator
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New Jersey :P
Offline
Posted 7/23/10
I ment this topic
Co Creator
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New Jersey :P
Offline
Posted 7/23/10

Nekoseznya wrote:


amichi wrote:

:excl: THIS GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED I TOLD NEKOSEZNYA THAT SHE COULDN'T MAKE THIS GROUP!!!!!!!


Im not making this group.....


THERE IT IS DONE~~~~~~:)
Posted 7/24/10

amichi wrote:


Nekoseznya wrote:


amichi wrote:

:excl: THIS GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED I TOLD NEKOSEZNYA THAT SHE COULDN'T MAKE THIS GROUP!!!!!!!


Im not making this group.....


THERE IT IS DONE~~~~~~:)


??????
You must be logged in to post.