First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay.
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
This will be where everyone roleplays basically.
Anyways i guess i'll go first XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Julianna was wandering around her kingdoms village. She had her cloak on and her hood on her head. Everyone seems to be happy even though its a cloudy day.
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
Saluto: "Megumi, how is the front line?"

Megumi: "The fighting is not that bad."

(You may wnat to make more RP Fourms, like one for each Kingdom!)
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/13/10
(Yea i was thinking the same thing actually. but i really wasn't sure.)
Julianna made her way through the forest and arrived at the fire kingdom's gate. "They seem pretty secure about their kingdom...." Julianna thought as she saw the guards.
Member
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

bluebearX94 wrote:

(Yea i was thinking the same thing actually. but i really wasn't sure.)
Julianna made her way through the forest and arrived at the fire kingdom's gate. "They seem pretty secure about their kingdom...." Julianna thought as she saw the guards.


he appeared almost from thin air. "I'm not sure if that's the best idea he said smiling. These guards would pounce on u if you tried to break into here."
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

ajho104 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:

(Yea i was thinking the same thing actually. but i really wasn't sure.)
Julianna made her way through the forest and arrived at the fire kingdom's gate. "They seem pretty secure about their kingdom...." Julianna thought as she saw the guards.


he appeared almost from thin air. "I'm not sure if that's the best idea he said smiling. These guards would pounce on u if you tried to break into here."


"I wasn't going to break in. I'm not that stupid." Julianna uncover her head from her hood and placed her hand on her hip and smiled. "I'm pretty sure you recognise me." She said
Member
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

bluebearX94 wrote:


ajho104 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:

(Yea i was thinking the same thing actually. but i really wasn't sure.)
Julianna made her way through the forest and arrived at the fire kingdom's gate. "They seem pretty secure about their kingdom...." Julianna thought as she saw the guards.


he appeared almost from thin air. "I'm not sure if that's the best idea he said smiling. These guards would pounce on u if you tried to break into here."


"I wasn't going to break in. I'm not that stupid." Julianna uncover her head from her hood and placed her hand on her hip and smiled. "I'm pretty sure you recognise me." She said


"should i know you" he said smiling she looked fimillar but couldn't place it
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

ajho104 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


ajho104 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:

(Yea i was thinking the same thing actually. but i really wasn't sure.)
Julianna made her way through the forest and arrived at the fire kingdom's gate. "They seem pretty secure about their kingdom...." Julianna thought as she saw the guards.


he appeared almost from thin air. "I'm not sure if that's the best idea he said smiling. These guards would pounce on u if you tried to break into here."


"I wasn't going to break in. I'm not that stupid." Julianna uncover her head from her hood and placed her hand on her hip and smiled. "I'm pretty sure you recognise me." She said


"should i know you" he said smiling she looked fimillar but couldn't place it


"Maybe not in this kingdom. Anyways i need to get in. I have a message from my kingdom." Julianna said seriously now.
Member
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
he smiles "alright but i will have to escort you he says" jumping down from the tree and flipping and lading on his feet
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

ajho104 wrote:

he smiles "alright but i will have to escort you he says" jumping down from the tree and flipping and lading on his feet


"Fine." Julianna said. She walked through the gate entry and walked towards the village.
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/13/10
Reina:*walks around* Such a wonderful weather today *A Butterfly lay on her finger and she look at butterfly* kawaii *Giggles then the butterfly files off her finger* hehehe *Sat down on the bench and started singing while trying rember what happen when she was 6*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpcZXhwm9tc&fmt=18

(Anyone wanna rp with me??)
Member
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

bluebearX94 wrote:


ajho104 wrote:

he smiles "alright but i will have to escort you he says" jumping down from the tree and flipping and lading on his feet


"Fine." Julianna said. She walked through the gate entry and walked towards the village.


he gets her to the king and waits paintley
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

ajho104 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


ajho104 wrote:

he smiles "alright but i will have to escort you he says" jumping down from the tree and flipping and lading on his feet


"Fine." Julianna said. She walked through the gate entry and walked towards the village.


he gets her to the king and waits paintley


Julianna delivers the message to the king. Once the he gave an answer she turned to leave.
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

bluebearX94 wrote:

(Yea i was thinking the same thing actually. but i really wasn't sure.)
Julianna made her way through the forest and arrived at the fire kingdom's gate. "They seem pretty secure about their kingdom...." Julianna thought as she saw the guards.


Saluto: "Good. We should prepare ourselves while our kingdom is being fixed."

Megumi: "Indeed!"
Member
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:

(Yea i was thinking the same thing actually. but i really wasn't sure.)
Julianna made her way through the forest and arrived at the fire kingdom's gate. "They seem pretty secure about their kingdom...." Julianna thought as she saw the guards.


Saluto: "Good. We should prepare ourselves while our kingdom is being fixed."

Megumi: "Indeed!"


my king is there anything u need from me
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10


Saluto: "Make sure no one tries to destroy our kingdom."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.