First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden
Posted 7/13/10



All students with pets or no pets are allow in the gardern not outsiders. Feel free to walk around plant some roses you might like.
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/13/10
Yumi went outside the back of the academy and went downstairs and saw humgaous garder she quickly ran down the to the enterance of the garden and dance around. She saw a creature behind the trees she got scare and quickly went upstair and slamed the door and went upstairs to her room. "Holy crap! that creature scare the hell out of me!" Yumi whimpered.

"I must ask of my new class mates in Music Dorms." Yumi was really scare so she dial the phone to the student answering.
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/13/10
*killed the creatures and put a strong barrier around the school and went back inside the garden and walked toward mrs. fujiwara's room*
Student
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
*sitting up on in a tree smirking about what had just happened* wow I guess I might as well get used to this.
Posted 7/13/10

kd667 wrote:

*sitting up on in a tree smirking about what had just happened* wow I guess I might as well get used to this.


*walks behind the tree* "Hello." Miya said.
Student
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 7/13/10

Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:

*sitting up on in a tree smirking about what had just happened* wow I guess I might as well get used to this.


*walks behind the tree* "Hello." Miya said.


*looks at her* "oh, hey there" Ike said.
Posted 7/14/10

kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:

*sitting up on in a tree smirking about what had just happened* wow I guess I might as well get used to this.


*walks behind the tree* "Hello." Miya said.


*looks at her* "oh, hey there" Ike said.


"Have you found your Dorm number?" Miya asked.
Student
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 7/14/10

Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:

*sitting up on in a tree smirking about what had just happened* wow I guess I might as well get used to this.


*walks behind the tree* "Hello." Miya said.


*looks at her* "oh, hey there" Ike said.


"Have you found your Dorm number?" Miya asked.


"no i have not." ike said.
Posted 7/14/10

kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:

*sitting up on in a tree smirking about what had just happened* wow I guess I might as well get used to this.


*walks behind the tree* "Hello." Miya said.


*looks at her* "oh, hey there" Ike said.


"Have you found your Dorm number?" Miya asked.


"no i have not." ike said.


"You should get one. The only dorms that are open are Pure Blooded, Angel, and Music. Before ill raped u." Miya teased.
Student
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 7/14/10 , edited 7/14/10

Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:

*sitting up on in a tree smirking about what had just happened* wow I guess I might as well get used to this.


*walks behind the tree* "Hello." Miya said.


*looks at her* "oh, hey there" Ike said.


"Have you found your Dorm number?" Miya asked.


"no i have not." ike said.


"You should get one. The only dorms that are open are Pure Blooded, Angel, and Music. Before ill raped u." Miya teased.


"well i did sign up for the angel dorm. and i wont let you rape me" said ike
Posted 7/14/10


"uh no u did not get ur dorm number. dear." Miya said and hop on the branch and crawl on top of you *licks ur necks and her fangs grew and bites ur neck and suck ur blood*
Student
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 7/14/10

Devil-hime wrote:



"uh no u did not get ur dorm number. dear." Miya said and hop on the branch and crawl on top of you *licks ur necks and her fangs grew and bites ur neck and suck ur blood*


"no they didnt give me one" *ike says while grabbing miya and pulling her off my neck*
Posted 7/14/10

kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:



"uh no u did not get ur dorm number. dear." Miya said and hop on the branch and crawl on top of you *licks ur necks and her fangs grew and bites ur neck and suck ur blood*


"no they didnt give me one" *ike says while grabbing miya and pulling her off my neck*


"If i suck ur blood it means that you have to be my meal during lunch and dinner." Miya said licking her lips to wipe off his blood.
Student
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 7/14/10

Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:



"uh no u did not get ur dorm number. dear." Miya said and hop on the branch and crawl on top of you *licks ur necks and her fangs grew and bites ur neck and suck ur blood*


"no they didnt give me one" *ike says while grabbing miya and pulling her off my neck*


"If i suck ur blood it means that you have to be my meal during lunch and dinner." Miya said licking her lips to wipe off his blood.


"well i dont think thats right though" ike says.
Posted 7/14/10

kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


kd667 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:



"uh no u did not get ur dorm number. dear." Miya said and hop on the branch and crawl on top of you *licks ur necks and her fangs grew and bites ur neck and suck ur blood*


"no they didnt give me one" *ike says while grabbing miya and pulling her off my neck*


"If i suck ur blood it means that you have to be my meal during lunch and dinner." Miya said licking her lips to wipe off his blood.


"well i dont think thats right though" ike says.


"why?" Miya childish tone.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.