Post Reply Angel Dorms
Posted 7/13/10 , edited 7/15/10
All students:
Just do whatever you want and hang out in the girls/boys lounge in the dorms at night. You can not go outside at night cause there alot of dangerous creatures might not be harm. If you want to go outside at night please go with your friends and teachers to be with you at any time. But for the Junior and Senior can go out anytime they want. For the Elementary and Middle Schoolers cant go without a teacher or guardian with them. Please be aware of your surroundings.


Classes will start next semester on August 19th and it will be re-scheduled at Nov. 1.

From the principal (creator),
Miya Suzukai ( Devil-hime )



You may begin your RP:
Posted 7/14/10
Yumi walked inside the dorms and went to the left door and opened it she went inside the lounge and sit on the couch for a rest and stood up and turn on a loud music.
Posted 7/14/10
-sleeping-
Posted 7/15/10
syaoran woke up, brushed his teeth and took a shower, then went to the library
Posted 7/15/10

Syaoran-san wrote:

syaoran woke up, brushed his teeth and took a shower, then went to the library


*knock on the door*
Posted 7/15/10

Devil-hime wrote:


Syaoran-san wrote:

syaoran woke up, brushed his teeth and took a shower, then went to the library


*knock on the door*


-open the door- good morning
Posted 7/15/10

Syaoran-san wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


Syaoran-san wrote:

syaoran woke up, brushed his teeth and took a shower, then went to the library


*knock on the door*


-open the door- good morning


"Good morning.... Here is a schedule for the next semester for each classes will start at August 19 and it will be re-schedule at Nov. 1. And here's your uniform." Miya said and handed the gym uniform and school uniform.
Posted 7/15/10

Devil-hime wrote:


Syaoran-san wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


Syaoran-san wrote:

syaoran woke up, brushed his teeth and took a shower, then went to the library


*knock on the door*


-open the door- good morning


"Good morning.... Here is a schedule for the next semester for each classes will start at August 19 and it will be re-schedule at Nov. 1. And here's your uniform." Miya said and handed the gym uniform and school uniform.


-take the uniforms- thanks
Posted 7/15/10

Syaoran-san wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


Syaoran-san wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:


Syaoran-san wrote:

syaoran woke up, brushed his teeth and took a shower, then went to the library


*knock on the door*


-open the door- good morning


"Good morning.... Here is a schedule for the next semester for each classes will start at August 19 and it will be re-schedule at Nov. 1. And here's your uniform." Miya said and handed the gym uniform and school uniform.


-take the uniforms- thanks


"Good luck." Miya said and disappear in front of u.
Posted 7/17/10

cutey322 wrote:

Yumi walked inside the dorms and went to the left door and opened it she went inside the lounge and sit on the couch for a rest and stood up and turn on a loud music.



"can i go outside the academy?" syaoran asked
Posted 7/18/10

Syaoran-san wrote:


cutey322 wrote:

Yumi walked inside the dorms and went to the left door and opened it she went inside the lounge and sit on the couch for a rest and stood up and turn on a loud music.



"can i go outside the academy?" syaoran asked


yeah sure...
You must be logged in to post.