First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Shiki
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
I really dont understand the anime. R u suppose to guess who's killing all the people or something?
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/25/10
Episode 17.

WOW, just wow. The okiagari are making their move, and the doctor and Natsuno have yet to do anything.




Guess we won't find out until next week's episode.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Episode 17. Man, it seems like all the good guys are practically finished. Only one we might be able to rely on is Natsuno.

I cant imagine the monk is simply going to their side though, there has to be some sort of reason.

Okiagari- 100+
Humans- 0

THe village is getting raped
Posted 11/26/10
The book the priest was working on or finished has to incorporate in her somewhere, I think.
That is something that I was thinking about, he titled it, Shiki,,,also the book has a Cain and Abel theme to it,
the killing of a brother out of jealousy, etc...

Also to go on about this cuz I like the anime, I thought a SHIKI was a shadow youkai, similiar to the Celtic phooka,
a changeling, a 'shadow demon' of sorts......but here the Shiki is....Corpse Demon??

The were- wolf-vamp-thingy with a twist of monk-writer, etc..

good anime though....better than most new ones.
Posted 12/2/10 , edited 12/2/10
Watching Episode 18 atm, read the comments on Hulu, seems like it'll be interesting.

Edit:

2 words: Holy shit. Wow the author really built the suspense, it was worth the wait. MAN, someone needs to do a "Just As Plan" mot for this anime, lol.



Looks like there will be rebellion/a form of resistance now. And I'm curious as to who else bit the doctor... Probably Natsuno. Amazing episode. I'm left trembling with excitement for the next episodes.

Okiagaris- +100

Humans - +100

Looks like they're even for now.
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 12/2/10
I would love to see how this story turns out. It's so interesting, really.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/2/10
Episode 18.

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!

GO DOCTOR! GO NATSUNO! FREAKING WIN!

Poor Chizuru.

Question though. Tatsumi said there were 4 jinrous. Natsuno, that other female lady, Sunako......so who is the 4th? Tatsumi obviously wwasnt including himself......so who is it? The husband of Chizuru? Dunno.

But anyway. FREAKING WIN! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SOOOOO LOOOOOOOONG!
Posted 12/2/10

superluccix wrote:

Episode 18.

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!

GO DOCTOR! GO NATSUNO! FREAKING WIN!

Poor Chizuru.

Question though. Tatsumi said there were 4 jinrous. Natsuno, that other female lady, Sunako......so who is the 4th? Tatsumi obviously wwasnt including himself......so who is it? The husband of Chizuru? Dunno.

But anyway. FREAKING WIN! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SOOOOO LOOOOOOOONG!


I don't think Sunako is a jinrou, she named them Jinrou. The Kirishiki dude ("husband" of Chizuru), I believe he's human. In episode 17 (I'm not sure), I think someone asked him, "Why is a human, like you, working with Okiagaris?". I'm not sure, I might have to rewatch it to confirm it. I have a weird feeling that there might be a plot twist soon... But yeah, I was jumping with excitement during the moment the doctor revealed her as an Okiagari.

Oh, off topic from your post, but the scene with Natsuno's dad being berserk and crazy made me laugh. He said "Oh look Natsuno, I killed an okiagari for you." I feel bad for him now and Natsuno "pimped" out his house.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/2/10


Oh yea, your probably right on Sunako not being a Jinrou. After I saw the lady jinrou, I figured the picture after hers was still referring to the jinrou, but it was simply saying that Sunako named them the Jinrou. So I guess we only know that Natsuno and that female are jinrous.

And I was totally surprised by Natsunos dad at first. I had no idea that was even him
10713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Anime World(kissi...
Offline
Posted 12/3/10
Megumi chan rules
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/3/10

AsuraCryin wrote:

And I'm curious as to who else bit the doctor... Probably Natsuno. Amazing episode. I'm left trembling with excitement for the next episodes.

Okiagaris- +100

Humans - +100

Looks like they're even for now.


I'm not SURE anyone bit him. Remember how he started the episode out giving himself a transfusion of blood?

Unfortunately I can't agree with your score. It's still a high score for the Monsters. The humans just barely got on the scoreboard, that's all.


64240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
This show is really getting interesting. Finally the humans strike back!
Posted 12/10/10 , edited 12/10/10
Watching Episode 19 atm, editting after I finish.

Edit:

I kind of felt bad for Chizuru when she was killed. Looks the villagers are finally doing something, and the Okiagari are making plans to evade them. I have to say, this whole episode made the humans look like the bad guys. Not much action done really, just more suspense, as usual. Nonetheless, great episode for some information. I would really like to understand how Seishin's book relates to this series.

On a side note, I've come to respect Seishin. He doesn't want to hurt the Okiagaris, and he doesn't blame either group. The Okiagaris want Toshio dead after what he has caused. Gah, can't wait till all the other episodes are broadcast. And we seriously need to see more of Natsuno, it's like he's always gone during these events.
5662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Into the fires of...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10
Addicted. 'nuff said xD
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

AsuraCryin wrote:

Watching Episode 19 atm, editting after I finish.

Edit:

I kind of felt bad for Chizuru when she was killed. Looks the villagers are finally doing something, and the Okiagari are making plans to evade them. I have to say, this whole episode made the humans look like the bad guys. Not much action done really, just more suspense, as usual. Nonetheless, great episode for some information. I would really like to understand how Seishin's book relates to this series.

On a side note, I've come to respect Seishin. He doesn't want to hurt the Okiagaris, and he doesn't blame either group. The Okiagaris want Toshio dead after what he has caused. Gah, can't wait till all the other episodes are broadcast. And we seriously need to see more of Natsuno, it's like he's always gone during these events.


In defence of the humans, if someone had been systematically murdering everyone you knew including your closest loved ones, I challenge you to behave like perfect sensitive tree-hugging ladies and gentlemen when you:
a) had the chance to strike back.
b) knew you were in an all or nothing fight for you life
c) Knew your opponent was in the end game as well and had isolated you, preparatory to killing you off.

Whomever wins this fight get's to tell whatever story they like to the rest of the world. And the winner is whomever is left standing.

Okiagaris want Toshio dead for what he's done but more importantly for the threat he represents. He's the humans' leader. Without him the humans will be easier to defeat. With him, the Humans could very well win.

I can't respect Seishin. The Okiagaris kill people to live. There's never mention of a comprise. No partial feedings, no attempts to use blood packs or experimental hemoglobin. The plan from the begining was to kill everyone in the village and make a vampire city. How is that any better than the Nazi Germany idea of Lebonsraum?*

(*Translation: Living Space, basically a plan to kill or enslave (mostly kill) everyone in eastern europe so Germans could settle in the resulting unoccupied farms and land.)


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.