First  Prev  9161  9162  9163  9164  9165  9166  9167  9168  9169  9170  9171  9172  9173  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
Taroni 
48847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 10/6/12
Thieves Empire was Attack by a random cult dancing near a tower

Father and the Homunculi - 6
Arachnophobia - 5
Kefka Palazzo - 14
Thieves' Empire - 5
Millennium - 8
Team Rocket - 9
Kyubey - 3
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:






HeX64 wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

Don't worry.
They've been doing this kind of style recently.
a couple episodes every few months, and then a break.

a new episode will be out around Christmas, just gotta wait.


I know! It's still stupid.


Right? Right??
At least they didn't leave on a cliffhanger.
Well, I still have to watch season 2-6, should be enough material until christmas

4262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

MrKaizer wrote:

Right? Right??
At least they didn't leave on a cliffhanger.
Well, I still have to watch season 2-6, should be enough material until christmas


I'm quite up to date with the new series. I guess I'll have to make do with anime...

========



========

Also second hand zero seconds capture:

17555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

*it's
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12
[TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 PV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993lodGu16c
Witch On The Holy Night


空の境界 - The Garden of Sinners -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojpi8VvrJdQ


Pokemon x Avenger = Pokevengers!
http://9gag.com/gag/5516448


Posted 10/6/12


10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
4262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/6/12


========

:: SLEEP MODE ACTIVATED ::

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You.. Lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TBsJKY8oAU&feature=share


Top 32 Sexy Women of Anime 2012 Final Round
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RFTr07SnMg&feature=g-u-u
who is moving on to the last round? Lucy or Moka? Yoko or Misaki? Watch and find out.


something for Caterday
17555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
Posted 10/6/12
Taroni 
48847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 10/6/12

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

[TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 PV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993lodGu16c
Witch On The Holy Night


空の境界 - The Garden of Sinners -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojpi8VvrJdQ


Pokemon x Avenger = Pokevengers!
http://9gag.com/gag/5516448



I choose not to believe the latter
17555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
20204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / San Jose, Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12
I am really flabbergasted that no one has mentioned anything about this:


EDIT: My Bad, forgot the spoiler.
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

HeX64 wrote:


MrKaizer wrote:

Right? Right??
At least they didn't leave on a cliffhanger.
Well, I still have to watch season 2-6, should be enough material until christmas


I'm quite up to date with the new series. I guess I'll have to make do with anime...



There are always the 600+ episodes of the original series



It still feels weird to talk about "the King" when talking about Saber...

And something KRP might like

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

editto27 wrote:

I am really flabbergasted that no one has mentioned anything about this:




THAT'S WHY



Is Doctor Who a Religion? | Idea Channel | PBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Csjr8bXvPw&feature=g-vrec



Movie Wars Ultimatum: 8 Kamen Riders vs. The Great Monster Army
http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2012/10/movie-wars-ultimatum-8-kamen-riders-vs.html?utm_source=BP_recent#.UHBrJpjA9dF
I KNEW THE AKUMAIZER 3 WOULD SHOW UP!!
Kamen Rider Movie Wars Ultimatum Latest Trailer
http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2012/10/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-latest.html?utm_source=BP_recent#.UHCZk5jA9dE
First  Prev  9161  9162  9163  9164  9165  9166  9167  9168  9169  9170  9171  9172  9173  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.