First  Prev  10173  10174  10175  10176  10177  10178  10179  10180  10181  10182  10183  10184  10185  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
Posted 1/9/13


6263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
Taroni 
49057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 1/9/13


Man need a new scanner thought it was funnier In the yen press version
Semajj 
44196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
Taroni 
49057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 1/9/13


Nope still for Team Mei

542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brasil
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
Oh wow. I hadn't even noticed that. That's what I get for motting with a head full of work. Seriously, if I had to look at one more Linux manual entry, I'd go crazy right now. Anyway, sorry about that. Will pay more attention to my future RAWs.

Here, have a definitely-safe MOT!


And another one, for good measure...
Taroni 
49057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13


Just let me take Ryofu/Lu Bu and you can leave peacefully... other wise face my army lead by Shuri and supported by Bachou
18819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 1/9/13

which is kinda sad and weird

good night
Taroni 
49057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 1/9/13
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13
so, the wow servers just all went down. was right in the middle of a dungeon, and our healer's computer froze.
we could still do it, but we decided to wait till we had a healer and a tank, as he decided to just up and leave. after 5 minutes of waiting, i left the instance, and was brought back to the title, only to find out that all the servers are down.







@xylrot - at least it's not blood from broken flesh. i was a bit worried there for a second.
Semajj 
44196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

lolicon-icon wrote:

so, the wow servers just all went down. was right in the middle of a dungeon, and our healer's computer froze.
we could still do it, but we decided to wait till we had a healer and a tank, as he decided to just up and leave. after 5 minutes of waiting, i left the instance, and was brought back to the title, only to find out that all the servers are down.





You should see the plethora of threads about that on the WoW forums right now, lol.
Rage... rage everywhere....



related:

29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

Semajj wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

so, the wow servers just all went down. was right in the middle of a dungeon, and our healer's computer froze.
we could still do it, but we decided to wait till we had a healer and a tank, as he decided to just up and leave. after 5 minutes of waiting, i left the instance, and was brought back to the title, only to find out that all the servers are down.





You should see the plethora of threads about that on the WoW forums right now, lol.
Rage... rage everywhere....



related:



i don't doubt it. however, i see no point in raging, as it only gives the admins and people like that more to stress about. let them do their job, and they'll be going again in no time. (hopefully this doesn't turn into another playstation network incident)



latest KNJ
Semajj 
44196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

lolicon-icon wrote:


Semajj wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

so, the wow servers just all went down. was right in the middle of a dungeon, and our healer's computer froze.
we could still do it, but we decided to wait till we had a healer and a tank, as he decided to just up and leave. after 5 minutes of waiting, i left the instance, and was brought back to the title, only to find out that all the servers are down.





You should see the plethora of threads about that on the WoW forums right now, lol.
Rage... rage everywhere....



i don't doubt it. however, i see no point in raging, as it only gives the admins and people like that more to stress about. let them do their job, and they'll be going again in no time. (hopefully this doesn't turn into another playstation network incident)



I know, right?
But then again, the people on the WoW forums are always raging about something.
"Blizz, how come rogues are so sucky?"
"Blizz, how come I have to share gear with healers?"
etc.

Whiners gonna whine.


unrelated:

29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

Semajj wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

i don't doubt it. however, i see no point in raging, as it only gives the admins and people like that more to stress about. let them do their job, and they'll be going again in no time. (hopefully this doesn't turn into another playstation network incident)



I know, right?
But then again, the people on the WoW forums are always raging about something.
"Blizz, how come rogues are so sucky?"
"Blizz, how come I have to share gear with healers?"
etc.

Whiners gonna whine.



lol. i like my rogue. (worgen). in standard campaign quests, i can almost 1shot all of the bosses i go up against, and i can skip past all the weak monsters that yield almost no exp.
and without healers, the tanks would die. if the tank dies, the enemies attack the squishy dps characters, and then they die really quickly. healers are a necessary part of dungeons. (havent done any raids yet.) my priest (blood elf) usually does dps, but i can do healing if needed.



15033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
First  Prev  10173  10174  10175  10176  10177  10178  10179  10180  10181  10182  10183  10184  10185  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.