First  Prev  10195  10196  10197  10198  10199  10200  10201  10202  10203  10204  10205  10206  10207  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

Miso_Fly wrote:

/AMP/'s Greatest of All Time
Who do you think is that one?

With over 10,00 pages here, and like a couple thousands on the last ones, I'm curious to see who this thread considers greatest, lack of a better word, /AMP/er of all time. I think that this entire thing as a whole is like turning 5 years this next year, so it's not like something new or something. Going back to the topic. Who is that de facto user that has the best overall performance? In other words, if you had to pick that one user here as the undisputed champion of this thread, who would it be?

Keep the following factors in mind:
- Quality and quantity of mots and posters
- Be a major factor in the shifts and turning of the thread (i.e. controlling the chaos and fixing internal problems)
- Contribution in the interaction and flow of the thread
- Activity, presence, and memorable-ness
- Has somewhat of the respect of the regulars here (old ones and new ones)
- That someone who /AMP/'s past, present, and future can be grateful for- time tested.
- Humility as in putting the interest of the /AMP/ over their own thread agenda

Make your case to who this person is.



Zendude/KamenRiderPantsu/Megaflam..Etc

But Mainly Zendude for contribution
KamenRiderPantsu for help us get through the Graveyard Shift
Megaflam for the collage
Anybody but me


*This thing feel like AFI Achievement award for AMP



*Also, read my first doujin in my life.......now i am scarred*
38443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Above ground
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

BipolarTwin wrote:*Also, read my first doujin in my life.......now i am scarred*


12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

BipolarTwin wrote:



Zendude/KamenRiderPantsu/Megaflam..Etc

But Mainly Zendude for contribution
KamenRiderPantsu for help us get through the Graveyard Shift
Megaflam for the collage
Anybody but me


*This thing feel like AFI Achievement award for AMP








Pokemon X & Y: Did you spot everything in the trailer?
http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-x-y-did-you-spot-everything-trailer/

OC ReMix #2578: Wild Arms 'Priority Nemesis' [Battle M-BOSS] by Flexstyle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiMO8iqQE9A
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/10/13











Pretty Much, Man
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13


Kamen Rider x Super Sentai x Space Sheriffs: Super Hero Taisen Z Coming this 2013
http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2013/01/kamen-rider-x-super-sentai-x-space.html#.UO-ZgORqTH9

Kamen Rider x Super Sentai x Space Sheriffs: Super Hero Taisen Z
http://www.jefusion.com/2013/01/kamen-rider-x-super-sentai-x-space-sheriff-super-hero-taisen-z.html#.UO-WjwtjfIc.facebook

Shit is getting outta hand!
Soon they might even toss in Ultraman!
......can we have Beetleborgs/Juukou B-Fighter please??
6241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
@KRP get your shit together .. really
lately you post tons of unrelated stuff again!

did your memory got erased?
you know what happened last time (the mods ran rampage)

MORE MOTTING LESS UNRELATED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
Please don't start with me
I still have a word document with a few dozen pages filled with links I haven't shared that I started building up during my self-imposed week off of AMP that had 20 or so pages by the end of the week, but has grown to more then 40 pages since then, BECAUSE I have tried to limit myself. And sometimes I even post a related image/MOT.

6417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

Miso_Fly wrote:

/AMP/'s Greatest of All Time
Who do you think is that one?

With over 10,00 pages here, and like a couple thousands on the last ones, I'm curious to see who this thread considers greatest, lack of a better word, /AMP/er of all time. I think that this entire thing as a whole is like turning 5 years this next year, so it's not like something new or something. Going back to the topic. Who is that de facto user that has the best overall performance? In other words, if you had to pick that one user here as the undisputed champion of this thread, who would it be?

Keep the following factors in mind:
- Quality and quantity of mots and posters
- Be a major factor in the shifts and turning of the thread (i.e. controlling the chaos and fixing internal problems)
- Contribution in the interaction and flow of the thread
- Activity, presence, and memorable-ness
- Has somewhat of the respect of the regulars here (old ones and new ones)
- That someone who /AMP/'s past, present, and future can be grateful for- time tested.
- Humility as in putting the interest of the /AMP/ over their own thread agenda

Make your case to who this person is.


Yeah, I'm gonna have to say zenny , smara , and omega cat.
People have already stated their reasons for them. As such, I will be lazy and not give any reason.
----------------
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13


Since this is coming out next month I think I might get it
Any of you guys have got any tips on how to play or anything I should look out for?
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / BC Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
6417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:



Since this is coming out next month I think I might get it
Any of you guys have got any tips on how to play or anything I should look out for?


Dude, that has been out for at least a good 6 months.
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Abyss-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B002I08WVY
Can't really give any advice as I've never played a Tales Game on the DS. At the same time, I haven't played any of them aside from Symphonia and a bit of Vesperia.....
Sorry bout that...
-------------
On another note, I am getting reminded of more and more incentive to get a 3DS....maybe I'll just wait till October.
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

hiss13 wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:



Since this is coming out next month I think I might get it
Any of you guys have got any tips on how to play or anything I should look out for?


Dude, that has been out for at least a good 6 months.
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Abyss-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B002I08WVY
Can't really give any advice as I've never played a Tales Game on the DS. At the same time, I haven't played any of them aside from Symphonia and a bit of Vesperia.....
Sorry bout that...





*checks eShop and google sources again*
sunofa.....
I guess I have been seeing things wrong again.
thanks
45588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / CO
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
Geez, you guys work fast. over 10 pages since I checked this morning. Who lit the fire in this forum!?

14997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 1/10/13 , edited 1/11/13


28824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/10/13


that would have likely been me.

First  Prev  10195  10196  10197  10198  10199  10200  10201  10202  10203  10204  10205  10206  10207  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.