First  Prev  10282  10283  10284  10285  10286  10287  10288  10289  10290  10291  10292  10293  10294  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
Wolverine with an Australian accent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPZ5FpCHc80

Scenes of Wolverine in "Pryde of the X-Men"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4d7TEvwznA



31012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

neko_dude wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:
also, what's the second image from?


it' from the games .hack//G.U if you have a PS2 then play it


on a side note someone wants to know why i'm sure the universe hates me

i was at my work in the mini-market when this really cute girl enters and i greet her we start to chat and then flirting (which i couldn't fucking believe since i usually suck at it) when she tells me she wants to buy some smokes, i asked her if she was legal and she showed me her ID then i told her i shit you not:

"sorry i though you were younger because you look like a little girl, that´s hot"

she gave me the most horryfied look in the history of the world and my boss who was eavesdropping, being the prick he is just fucking started laughing, i now undestand when people say PLEASE GOD LET ME DIE NOW


Thanks. Also, lol @ story



I'm usually the same. Sometimes nosebleeds and dizziness are in there too, like last weekend.


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:


All Of Your Reasons To Not Get A Flu Shot Are Horribly Wrong (Also, Really Dangerous)


Umm... What chibirayne said. If you don't act stupid about it, you should be fine. Last two times I got a shot, I got sick from them for longer than the last couple of times I've had the flu.


No mot as I'm on my phone and am still figuring it all out.
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
66677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/13


yep tell people not get the flu shot, then there is flu pandemic this year so bad that the state of Boston is in a state of emergency with no people to medication or even in hospitals, and theraflu is in shortage that helps fight it off. This is america for crying out loud, most men in here are to lazy to wash their damn hands after taking a piss, then touching a door knob, clothes on racks etc. I personally can not get the flu shot because I'm allergic to the chemicals". Now the funny thing about me is this, I've never had the flu once in my entire life "even when i was in public school", so my immune system is pretty damn good.



re-posting a mot because I can.
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
79287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:



yep tell people not get the flu shot, then there is flu pandemic this year so bad that the state of Boston is in a state of emergency with no people to medication or even in hospitals, and theraflu is in shortage that helps fight it off. This is america for crying out loud, most men in here are to lazy to wash their damn hands after taking a piss, then touching a door knob, clothes on racks etc. I personally can not get the flu shot because I'm allergic to the chemicals". Now the funny thing about me is this, I've never had the flu once in my entire life "even when i was in public school", so my immune system is pretty damn good.



re-posting a mot because I can.


you'd think that if the flu is such a bad virus, and people want to get vaccinated you'd think the government would make enough for the people yet every single year there is a "shortage" of flu vaccines

i doesn't make sense

15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
66677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/13


II really don't know in all honesty, this year was different since so many didn't get the vaccine vs there being a shortage. You also need to take into account how many people are here illegally that can not afford to get the shot "i'm really not trying to be rude here, I just go by how the sh*** health care system is set up here". Theraflu it's self is medicine you take after getting the flu to help treat said virus since there has been a huge outbreak this year that far surpassed the amount of supplies available it's a huge mess. Personally I'm against the shot myself but american hygiene in some states is sub-par at best and it's best for the community if they get the damn shot if they will not take the time to cover their mouth, wash their hands before going back to work etc.





I've got no mot this time, since my hdd is making loud noises.
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canaderp
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 1/17/13 , edited 1/17/13

15195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:



Description on Mangareader.net
-"Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyoko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!"-


This looks like fun!

--





--

@ Flu... to be honest, we can't tell the difference here. It's all cold for us and nothing that makes us stay in bed. What we get is just runny nose and constant sneezing. No fever or anything, and we are still able to move around like it's normal.


I guess we have a tough immune system and not like Japan were it's a deadly disease!
6275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:

@ Flu... to be honest, we can't tell the difference here. It's all cold for us and nothing that makes us stay in bed. What we get is just runny nose and constant sneezing. No fever or anything, and we are still able to move around like it's normal.


I guess we have a tough immune system and not like Japan were it's a deadly disease!


well it is probably because it is too warm at your place ;)
flu or cold season is at the time when temperatures are around or below 0°C.

in your area the temperature probably never falls low enough to support a flu or cold ^^

vividred butt ep 2

15195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

Zwolf12 wrote:


SHINOBI-03 wrote:

@ Flu... to be honest, we can't tell the difference here. It's all cold for us and nothing that makes us stay in bed. What we get is just runny nose and constant sneezing. No fever or anything, and we are still able to move around like it's normal.


I guess we have a tough immune system and not like Japan were it's a deadly disease!


well it is probably because it is too warm at your place ;)
flu or cold season is at the time when temperatures are around or below 0°C.

in your area the temperature probably never falls low enough to support a flu or cold ^^


Actually it got rather cold these days. Now it's 15°C under the sun at 2:30 PM and my location is not the coldest of all.

6275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:
Actually it got rather cold these days. Now it's 15°C under the sun at 2:30 PM and my location is not the coldest of all.


well but +15°C (your place) and -3°C (my place) are a bit of a difference :P

First  Prev  10282  10283  10284  10285  10286  10287  10288  10289  10290  10291  10292  10293  10294  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.