First  Prev  10369  10370  10371  10372  10373  10374  10375  10376  10377  10378  10379  10380  10381  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Pensacola Florida
Offline
Posted 1/28/13


Wait wasn't this pretty much what Seed was before they went off on their own tangent? Oh and that atrocity called destiny


Posted 1/28/13

AcidK wrote:

LINKING






Didn't the mod just say no more linking to other websites, or did what the mod say doesn't apply?

Re-read the first page again if that didn't register.

I thought that I would just remind you guys. Remember that the rules aren't a request.



I think that I'm getting to this motting thing. Maybe.
Taroni 
49587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13

Dman31 wrote:


AcidK wrote:

LINKING






Didn't the mod just say no more linking to other websites, or did what the mod say doesn't apply?

Re-read the first page again if that didn't register.

I thought that I would just remind you guys. Remember that the rules aren't a request.



are you SERIOUSLY gonna be the rule stickler?

at least this time both links had a reason and wen't just spam drops.

Acid's video pertains to the magikarp/pokemon discussion that was going on

and my link was anime news

neither are hurting anyone, and can even be used to further discussion and make this place more lively, even for a short time.


Taroni 
49587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
Posted 1/28/13

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:


are you SERIOUSLY gonna be the rule stickler?


I was seeing if you actually read the changes.

Okay. Can I double post now? Can I post nudity now? Can I post more than three pictures in a post?
Nope. Nope. Nope. Still can't. Don't see how yours is any different now from any of those that the mods enforce.

Just read the first page again and see the changes, and then follow.

Please tell me when I can double post then you can post links. Thanks.


Nope. I don't think that I'm getting better at this.
87797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I don't think the thread will be in jeopardy because one guy is posting links...

Someone enlighten me on the minute details posting a link.

I don't think posting a link is the worse offense done in this thread.



12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
Taroni 
49587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
6423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13
Alright...let's just get this link argument over with.


Dman31 wrote:

I was seeing if you actually read the changes.

Okay. Can I double post now? Can I post nudity now? Can I post more than three pictures in a post?
Nope. Nope. Nope. Still can't. Don't see how yours is any different now from any of those that the mods enforce.

Just read the first page again and see the changes, and then follow.

Please tell me when I can double post then you can post links. Thanks.



1. Inappropriate Links
Links to sites (commercial OR personal) that have:
~ Pornographic, racist or illegal materials
~ Profit sites or referral link games. These are sites that earn the poster a profit/commission or sites that give points for incoming links.
~ Links to sites that host potentially illegal content. This would include direct downloads and streaming sites that have videos and music that were uploaded without consent of the copyright holders.
~ Any form of advertising. You may post links to sites you like, just as long as you genuinely endorse it and don't post it multiple times.


I'm directly quoting this from the rules. As far as the posts you have picked out are concerned, the links do not fall into the above category. As such, there shouldn't be a problem with the aforementioned links. Case closed.


AnimeKami wrote:

I don't think the thread will be in jeopardy because one guy is posting links...

Someone enlighten me on the minute details posting a link.

I don't think posting a link is the worse offense done in this thread.


See the quote above.
------------------------
Zettai Karen Children-THE UNLIMITED-Hyobu Kyousuke Episode 04


Taroni 
49587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
6423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13
@ Taroni, what's with the sudden influx of Yukiho and her shovel?
---------


Taroni 
49587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/13


>_> Don't know what you mean...
Posted 1/28/13 , edited 1/28/13

hiss13 wrote:


I'm directly quoting this from the rules. As far as the posts you have picked out are concerned, the links do not fall into the above category. As such, there shouldn't be a problem with the aforementioned links. Case closed.



Case not closed. Check out the first post since it changed just so recently. Directly quoting the change at the first post.


Rules of the thread:

1. No spamming.

2. Keep the thread PG-13 (no sexual images)

3. No flaming.

4. Only Two images are allowed per post.

5. Anime-related images only.

6. No double posting or anything exceeding this number *

7. No posting links or advertising

8. Have fun. This thread's purpose is solely for entertainment.


It's number 7, and check it against the first post.

Also, read the details of the post from the mod LosingOrbit regarding this.
Now case closed.


By the way, I'm not trying to be the bad guy here. I'm just advising some folks here that the first post page rules have been updated ever since earlier on. Some of you guys might not have noticed since it looks like it was like two hours ago from the time stamp, but it did change. I do suggest that people do review that again because of that change.


It's okay I guess, but I gotta work on this motting thing.
First  Prev  10369  10370  10371  10372  10373  10374  10375  10376  10377  10378  10379  10380  10381  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.