First  Prev  10445  10446  10447  10448  10449  10450  10451  10452  10453  10454  10455  10456  10457  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
57298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:




Can I go back to my old old /AMP/? The one where I can post pubes, double posts, and post more than three images at a time. Nope, I still can't. Either we deal with it and find something else or just go somewhere else do something there. Face it. Somebody ruined it for everyone, and now to minimalize somethings to keep things in somewhat of a happy medium for the users and mods, somethings have to be changed.

I can't obviously go back as fun as that was, but I'm learning to have fun here. Just because one thing is taken away doesn't automatically take away all the fun. It just means you have to find it somewhere else. The old thread self destructed because they thought that their fun was taken away. In some ways, their fun was taken away, but they didn't give finding something else as fun a chance in the first place.

I sometimes got grinded on some of the stuff that I post here; yes, even me, the one who knows the rules like the back of his hand, get these at time. Yeah, I do do get reported and PMed about my stuff because it's a bit too much and gets too offensive- racist and such. Though, I've complied to their requests and try to sway from those things. I'm not making a big case out of it because it's just one post, and there's a lot more post that I can make.

I remember when I posted a poster here with a character having band aid as a covering for their pubic area to test the waters of this thread when I got back. I got noted about it, so I editted and noted that I shouldn't do that again. That fun was taken away from me but I found something else to replace it.

Following the new rules is just returning the favor for everyone else on the thread.

Also, you're forgetting "No double posting" on that list. By the way, it's just two images only per post now strictly, spoilers included, now. They did update the forum rules a couple weeks back.




KamenRiderPantsu wrote:


Holynight6 wrote:




THANK YOU!!!
ThankYou!ThankYou!ThankYou!


Just because somebody agrees with you doesn't automatically mean things go back to the way things are before. It's just not fair for everyone. Deal with the change and just play nice with everyone.

Read my comment above.

Again, following the new rules is just returning the favor for everyone else on the thread.



TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE-
There's no point in being a bunch of defiant users. It just brings bad blood to everyone else. Before you say something to me, please review the last 15-20 or so pages of the last thread and see what they accomplished with being a bunch whiny users who couldn't deal with it.
SPOILER ALERT: They didn't like change so they spammed to close down the thread for everyone accomplishing nothing, and /AMP/ and motivational poster threads were actually banned on the crunchyroll forum that the mods even made a special rule about it.

History repeats itself you know. It seems to be happening now. Sure it wouldn't mean the closure of this thread, but becoming a bunch of pissy natives isn't good either. It make this place a warzone like it is now and probably become will become uninhabitable because of all the bad blood. I've been in that stage of /AMP/, and it is no fun for everyone. If you need to take a break from this place to get over all that, then do so. I know I did at the past when I was all pissy and beligerent, and I did it because I don't want to snap at someone for the something random.

Now let's just stop this mess, deal with the change, and just keep motting and enjoying each others' company as the mods have originally intended. "SMILE_LAWL"




Something:
Taroni 
48947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
57298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/13


From Orends: Range

Toriko, One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Crossover Special Announced
Toei Animation and Weekly Shonen Jump announced that to commemorate the 3rd year anniversary of the Toriko anime, a 1-hour crossover anime special featuring characters from One Piece and Dragon Ball Z is on the works!

The special entitled, "Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!!" will air in two parts: part 1 will be titled, "Run, Strongest Army! Toriko, Luffy, Goku!", and part 2 will be titled, "History's Strongest Collaboration vs. Glutton of the Sea". This special will air on Sunday, April 7 at 9:00 a.m.

In the special, Toriko's International Gourmet Organization has sponsored "Tenkaichi Shokuōkai," a merciless race with no rules. The showdown may determine the strongest of the three franchises' leads: Toriko, Goku, or Luffy.

The characters that will appear in the special are:

Toriko: Toriko, Sunny, Zebra, Coco (the "Four Heavenly King" Gourmet Hunters), Komatsu, Rin, Setsuno
One Piece: Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Zoro, Franky, Robin, Usopp
Dragon Ball Z: Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Kame Sennin, Android No. 18, Vegeta, Piccolo, Krilin, Announcer, Mr. Satan
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Jolly ol' Blighty
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13

zendude wrote:

I remember when I posted a poster here with a character having band aid as a covering for their pubic area to test the waters of this thread when I got back. I got noted about it, so I editted and noted that I shouldn't do that again. That fun was taken away from me but I found something else to replace it.


Wolf girl from Kanokon I'm guessing?

Best Charicter in Senyu (Ep 5 so spoilered)


80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Cardboard box
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
Guys,



seriously. Im with you from page 2000 or so and i like it here. I get your reasons. I have some of those good links from here in my favorites too. However this looks like pointless rant now.
Just give "mama and papa" one week and they´ll most likely forget about us again. Meanwhile lets just play here silently.
For now...
I dont want to lost this Place
Thanks

For U-turn:
77587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
prepare for epicness.....
Taroni 
48947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
57298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

Toriko, One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Crossover Special Announced


So what are you thoughts on it? Are you going to watch it? Do you think that it's awesome? So where are you at at this announcement?



Valahuir wrote:

Wolf girl from Kanokon I'm guessing?


It was Tony Taka fanart. There were a couple more that I got shot down and messaged for, but that's the one that I can remember best.



LeKat wrote:

I dont want to lost this Place


Let me fix that for you.

"I don't want to lose this place." There we go. "LAWL"

Yeah, I don't want to lose this place too after all the time and money that I spent in the community. Though, a little bit of conflict is necessary to calm the fuck things down. "LAWL"

Something:
Taroni 
48947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
57298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
Semajj 
43196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Inside the TV
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
I've been following this thread for a while (quite some months, actually), but I never posted anything. Now that I'm seeing that things are getting slightly salty, I want to have the honor to say: "I posted on /AMP/ once!". I know you guys can resist the chaos! Almost 10500 pages, this thing can't die anymore!



12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

zendude wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

Toriko, One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Crossover Special Announced


So what are you thoughts on it? Are you going to watch it? Do you think that it's awesome? So where are you at at this announcement?







I watched the previous cross over between One Piece and Toriko, and I've also read Cross Epoch (DBZ+One Piece)
So combining all three is just epic.....
though the food supply of who ever is hosting is going to take a major hit...
as in no food left for anyone.





321agemo wrote:

prepare for epicness.....


Sweet Jesus! Bad Apple Style Madoka Magica!
that is awesome!
18031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 2/6/13
wow, lurkers cheering us
we must look really pathetic now
thanks for your support by the way

unrelated mot


and I think I should sleep now
First  Prev  10445  10446  10447  10448  10449  10450  10451  10452  10453  10454  10455  10456  10457  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.