First  Prev  10612  10613  10614  10615  10616  10617  10618  10619  10620  10621  10622  10623  10624  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
6876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pa. USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/13


so bored im rewatching FMA
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/27/13
I loathe this generation of society
28786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 2/27/13 , edited 2/27/13
^me too.


RPGaholic wrote:


Royaldragon01 wrote:

the game question
(name a game that doesn't have the letter a in it)




my counter
the word "it" never has the letter a in it.
when playing "go fish", you don't change the spelling of the word "it".








off to bed.
7828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ger
Offline
Posted 2/27/13
6876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pa. USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/13

BipolarTwin wrote:

I loathe this generation of society


oh and why is that?

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/13


I counter with this

14905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 2/27/13
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/13 , edited 2/27/13


quote shamelessly stolen from the top comment on this youtube
Top Emotional Osts Of All Times : One


on another note
OreImo 2 begins this Apirl 7th!


and random Kamen Rider stuff
both 4chan and 2ch agree that the Kamen Rider: Seigi no Keifu PS2 Game is canon



and good night everyone
14905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 2/27/13 , edited 2/27/13


Taroni 
48837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/13
17507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 2/28/13

Royaldragon01 wrote:

the game question


Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
The Sims
The Sims 2
The Sims 3
Counter Strike
Slender
Elsword

though these are still based on the "in the title" logic
if we talk about "in the whole game" there are lot of japanese games which haven't been translated
so they don't have the letter A in them

good morning
66613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/13


how the hell did I miss that?? I swear I'm loosing more and more of my Intelligence per day. All I really do is sit around all day doing nothing while watching Netflix re-runs of 90's sitcoms.

interesting fact this is Sega's first home console ever, it even pre-dates the master system by two years.


Taroni 
48837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/13
AcidK 
39828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / H / behind you
Offline
Posted 2/28/13 , edited 2/28/13

RPGaholic wrote:

Gentlemen, you have failed the challenge because you misread it. It did not say with no "A" in the title of the game. It said no "A" in the game.







I disagree on what you are trying to imply here.

The rules of the game were not properly stated, thus can be interpreted in the ways the readers perceive using only the words given. Your argument is like saying 'try to string a sentence without using the letter E', which makes little to no sense, thus is not the one people go for and will not be the one people automatically assume (because that would be a lame challenge, imo). Because of this exact reasoning I say your logic is flawed and thus the way we perceived the challenge was more in tune to what the original poster intended.


Also:

Sim City
Evil Genius
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper: Deeper Dungeons
Dungeon Keeper 2
Doom
Doom 2
Doom 3
Wolfenstein 3D
Touhou
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/13

AnimeKami wrote:

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:
Blocked Video

This is rare...


But only because you don't live in Germany... We get this kind of notification all the time
And it's not only youtube. Example: We can't use the streaming from Crunchyroll either because of licences and stuff (I think).
Well, there is always the possibility of using a proxy, but it's slow and annoying...


First  Prev  10612  10613  10614  10615  10616  10617  10618  10619  10620  10621  10622  10623  10624  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.